Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:49:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Up and Coming TV Shows Started by: Lass on Apr 28, '21 07:41

I am already waiting for the next season of The Boys on Amazon. Proly going to have to wait a while for it tho lol.

Report Post Tip

so enjoying the new season of rick and morty so far. but im also watching loki which has been amazing so far. also i really need to catch up with handmaids tale not even watched last season yet.

im looking forward to the witcher and new season of star trek discovery at some point:) i was also looking forward to seven deadly sins new season but that ive now watched.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Heavy regarding Dexter. That was a great show. Prodigal Son is really good and interesting. It's about the son and family of a serial killer. It's different from most of the cop shows on these days and I'm looking forward to the new season.

Report Post Tip
New season of fargo on the way can't wait for it. I am now in 2 minds about the new dexter. The earlier seasons were great, but they did drag it out slightly, like sons of anarchy! Fuck knows how he was meant to survive the ending that happened!
Report Post Tip

There's a new show coming to the UK soon called The North Water, I believe the first episode may have already aired in the US. It's apparently an excellent show and getting rave reviews, the cast is pretty solid too! Colin Farrell, Jack O'Connell and the one and only, Stephen Graham. 

I don't think there's an official release date for the UK yet, but they have said it'll be on BBC2 in the Autumn. Keep an eye out for it if you're in the UK! And if you're in the US, watch it and tell us all if it's good or not :D

Report Post Tip
Generally, everything on tv is shit anymore. I think the last decent series was Game of Thrones. The Walking Dead was good once upon a time, but now it is barely watchable. I saw someone mention that a Dexter remake is in the works? I liked the original, so maybe that will be worth watching. The Loki miniseries was good, but I don’t count streaming series as being “on TV”.
Report Post Tip
It's not a dexter remake I don't think, it's still the same show just doing another series for some reason.

Still Michael Hall that's playing dexter.
Report Post Tip

The first season of The Bad Batch is coming to an end and I have no idea if there's going to be a second season. I always figured it would be a one off but with how invested I am in the story and how much material they have to work with I think the show is good for another 1-2 seasons without it feeling stretched out.

Report Post Tip

i'm waiting the next season of the Bridgerton. The first one wasn't bad and got me curious about how they will keep that story up.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Umm, they're not new but I'm happy Succession, Dexter, Billions, and What We Do in the Shadows are all coming back soon-ish. 

Report Post Tip

Paradise its based on a book series that is super awesome and the show is good, but the books are 5948354739X better 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Up and Coming TV Shows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL