Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:59:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
NFL Draft Night! Started by: Wayne on Apr 29, '21 22:15

Yeah Alexei it's gonna be years before they can recover from the damage bill o'brien did to them. 

Idk if you've noticed but the browns are looking like they actually might win it all, let alone actually belonging in the league lol. I don't have my hopes up too high, being a Cleveland fan has taught me to never expect better than 8-8

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
As a cowboys fan I think we did pretty fucking decent in the draft... We didnt get horn or surtan like we was planning but got micah Parsons 1st round from Penn state he seems like a beast then some other solid looking d-linemen in the 2nd-3rd round... I think we did good
Report Post Tip

This was an awesome event, I was there felt great to live again. we stopped at the rock -n-roll hall fame also,   overall a great event.

Report Post Tip

i cant wait to see what my Jaguars do with Trevor. Hes going to be a stud in the NFL. They just need to put a few weapons around him and we are golden. I really want to go to a game this year. 

Report Post Tip

Mac Jones baby! Lets fucking goooo! This is a good pick and I hope that he can help Belichick turn the team around after he is ready to take the game ball! I believe he will be able too he is a very good player.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't super impressed or angry with the Steelers draft, but they did get a fat punter which I guess is what makes it okay in the end.

Report Post Tip

Woah, I didn't know you were a punter orko.

I hope you have a long and successful punting career.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Draft Night!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL