Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 11:08:18
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Dogefather Started by: StripheGotti on May 08, '21 23:06

Anyone get rich off Dogecoin? or any other cryptos?

I can only share sad stories. I had 2+ BTC and a few mining machines etc and I sold it all when BTC was like 3k. 

and then I bought 92,000 dogecoin back in January and then sold it shortly after.. with doge recently gitting .70 cents that would have been worth a lot.. 

Holding some doge now.. people buying SHIB and getting rich

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I have a pet rock, is this relevant or no? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Waiting for SNL - Etherium is rumored to possibly top out at 10k.

Report Post Tip

Amazing how steering the sheep provides financial opportunities.  Sadly, the opportunities are enough that it makes you think about dabbling.

Report Post Tip

Already pulled out my initial investment and it's been going up ever since with pure profit, I'm hoping it makes enough so I can become a millionaire and retire

well there goes hopes for doge at 1$ anytime soon lol

Report Post Tip

It’s crazy the things people are getting rich off of these days, I have some friends who are really into crypto and they are saying Safemoon is the next Doge. In case you’re looking for the next thing, who knows how things will turn out tho

If ETH goes up to 10k, I'd be glad to take it.  I only have 1.5 right now, but I'd love to have an extra couple to buy a second house in Miami :D :D

Report Post Tip

Read into ASTS. Speculative tech, but gonna make me a pretty penny

Report Post Tip

It is crazy to see the opportunities crypto has given people to become a lot wealthier than they were before. I think I had a wallet with like 1000 doge a long time ago, but who knows what happened to that

Report Post Tip

Was actually thinking about writing a Crypto thread. So glad, someone already did. I was wondering if someone was dabbling in all this. As I just recently got into this. 

A old friend use to push me for years to dabble in BTC, ETH and such. I just never did. I was willing to pay for rigs though, to mine. Not exactly the IT kinda guy here. But my IT friends never wanted to run a operation. So, never really got into it. Which I now regret. 

However, with some exposure to Financial markets and such. I looked at the possibility of hitting it big with Crypto. This basically is the equivalent of gambling to me. So, I figured. If I am going to throw darts in the dark. I may as well go BIG. Which means, Volume is king. 

So instead of buying into Doge now at the .50 marker. Or BTC at 50k or ETH at 3k. I figured, go with projects in their infancy. Projects that you could bet on and loose. And still be fine. So, I started looking into a lot of younger projects. Encompassing different fields and such. And I learned one thing rather quick. None of this has anything to do with function. Its all built on hype and HODL as they call it in the crypto world. 

Thats what I did. I followed the hype and it lead me to something, that actually can be functional one day. SafeMoon. 

I can see SafeMoon building out a exchange/wallet some day. And that would put them parallel with Binance. Just the matter of outstanding total tokens then remains the question. However, atm they are burning about 1T tokens a day. I was doing the math. If SafeMoon can get to 100B in MC, which is possible. And is down to about 155T in outstanding coins. Were looking at about .60 per coin. 

Atm you can buy about 10M SpaceMoons for 100$. So if you own a decent chunk. Do the math. .60 is good enough to retire on. 

And if you loose it. Big whap....consider it a weekend to LV. 

Talking functional. I think Ripple has ridiculous possibilities, cause of its functionality and connections with the Banking sys. Its just that 5k will buy 5k Ripples. And your hoping the SEC will be forgiving. 

Or you can dump 1k into SafeMoon, load up 1B coins. And wait for that burn feature to get you home. 

Or do both. lol

Good luck boys. Would like to hear, what other projects you guys are involved in. Im also hearing quite a bit of stuff about Zepellin Dao.

I would to have loved the capital to get started but I have been off work for 16months and have burned through my entire savings so maybe next time there is a big boom I can get involved 

Report Post Tip
It boggles my mind that anyone thinks crypto currency is going anywhere. The only reason it has any value is because people have faith that it does. Unlike real money, it is not secured by the federal reserve, which means it is ripe for scams. There is no body of law currently regulating it, which means you would have no legal recourse if it is not honored. Basically it’s Monopoly money.
Report Post Tip

not rich! but I am up like 800% (depending on the time of day) I guess it crashed after Elon was on SNL... to be fair I watched the first 4 minutes of the show and couldn't stomach it... sure has gone down hill!

hopefully SNL doesn't ruin dogecoin for ever...though it wouldnt surprise me

Report Post Tip

TomJoad I completely agree with you. Crypto is 100% built on speculation. But so is Wall Street. Granted, its rare that your stock position would go worthless. Even if it drops 80%. Its still worth something. I think of Crypto as a call option. If you hit your call, smile and rejoice. If you miss, go home. 

Now there are 'functional' cryptos. Like Ethreium has functionality, so does Binance. BTC/Doge? Not so much. However, they are built on speculation and scarcity. Its why, I usually try to find something in the middle. Something that has tons of speculative hype to it, which also has an ability to be 'functional'. 

However, thats just me. Most are just on board the fad train. 

Report Post Tip
Double my account with shib coin. Own 60 million
Report Post Tip

I have 2k Dogecoin, I wish I had more but I sold some a while back. I plan to hold it for the long haul in hopes it kicks off but since the beginning I was saying it would hit $1 in 2021, it was up to ~0.72 the other day!

Report Post Tip
It is absolutely astonishing to me the whole crypto crazyness along with regular people investing in the stock market too... I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just so incredible how in the same year that everything went to shit, a shitload of people came out of nowhere and basically put us in the twilight zone. If we had read articles from 2020-2021 in 2018 or any year before that we would immediately think it's an Onion article or just bs in general...
Report Post Tip
I have some money laying around to invest. Where should I go to do some research on crypto currency and how to invest? Any websites tips or secrets anyone has to offer?
Report Post Tip

The dogefather is no more.. eh.

Wonder if this might have long term impacts on the crypto market now the novelty has worn off.. especially for doge coin holders. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Dogefather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL