Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:20:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Dogefather Started by: StripheGotti on May 08, '21 23:06
Iv also got PI it has no value at the moment.
Report Post Tip

Million dollar question Smash!!

All the crypto's seem to be heavily tied to Elon Musk it feels at present...

I have some Bitcoin just in case it pops again.. and it goes down and I lose all my money.. guess that's something you have to be comfortable with buying any crypto at this point.. lol 

Report Post Tip

Musk seems to have so much influence over the crypto market its scary, playing with alot of peoples money/lives

As they always say only gamble what you can afford to lose, if I was to ever invest then it would only ever be what I wouldn't miss 

Report Post Tip
Way too much risk on a lot of these crypto currencies to ever be something I get into. Just not a gambler and it sounds like nor are you.
Report Post Tip

I got really late into crypto sadly. I've made a bit of money, but not much more than that. It pains my little heart. :(

Report Post Tip
What are people buying in the market crash today?
Report Post Tip

Well that answered alot of questions on how the markets are, I hope no one has been hit too hard by that mess today 

Report Post Tip

So, a correction was expected. There was enough buzz of it for a bit now. 

No surprise it happened...

The real question though is. Where is the bottom? Are we there yet? 

Report Post Tip

Shiba Inu has taken a tumble, i am still holding out for any positives with it.

Report Post Tip

I tend to stay away from crypto, being unregulated makes it too much of a risk to invest in. It's not so bad if you get in early when mining net you a decent amount but then you need to hold it and hope it's one that takes off.

Report Post Tip
Still holding my Doge. Hoping to get rich outta no where lol. Also did buy some shib and safemoon.

Who knows where these will be in years but I’m willing to hold that long lol
Report Post Tip

I've got some Shiba and Dogelon, but I don't expect them to do anything. Would hate myself if they ever did and I didn't buy a few million when they were so low though. I am a gambler. I've lost far more, much quicker than the 80$ I put in. NBD.

I also have some Telcoin, Polygon and Cardano. Not REALLY worth mentioning Bitcoin, but I have a teeny tiny little bit of it.

Report Post Tip

I don't know, call me crazy. But I went into the Crypto world, knowing full well that I was gambling. So I gambled a really small chunk of what I had planned to put in. Then whenever there were dips. Id buy more and push the buying price lower, and pushing my holdings higher. And with this dip we saw last week, I was almost ready to double down. And then boom, everything pushed like 70%. 

So now I sit here, trying to figure out where the floor is. To double up and push my holdings up. I have a number in my head, that's worth holding. Just in case one of these coins decide to pump proper. Gotta have enough, for it to make a big difference. 

Maybe someone can correct me here. Every regression I've run. It almost seems like, you need 100's to make thousands. Need thousands to make hundreds of thousands. And need tens of thousands to make millions. Cause every zero is a 10x right? So you technically need 3 or 4 zeroes to come down, to make anything significant. 

Report Post Tip

I've dabbled some in the crypto world, more speculation than investment in my opinion but can be exciting nonetheless.    I hold some Bitcoin and Ethereum but haven't ventured into any others yet, except for Pi which is free but has not value (yet hopefully!)

Report Post Tip
Husband has a small amount in Doge and Cardana. I don't understand it at all and just let him do his thing and watch his numbers.
Report Post Tip

I bought some Cardano the other day to add into my Doge and ETC... We'll see how the summer goes. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Dogefather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL