Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New Orleans opens up for Crazy Numbers! Started by: l0v3hanD on Mar 22, '08 09:15
A man in a new shiney bold suite walks out into the streets and clears his throat

Hi, well as you all know there was many deaths yesterday. I am sure most of you lost many close friends which will not be forgotten. I originally got this suite in a bid to protect what matters most to me... Family!

After many hours of fighting and deaths I found myself still here, the gods must have favoured me that day but after all the blood shed, sweat and tears new life shall flourish from these streets, which I have been given the chance to nurture and help shape the young minds of today for tomorrow.

At this point i feel i should lighten the mood... Gammy wanted me to mention him "Hi Gammy" lol.

I would like to thank firstly Intervention and the Revivals for everything they have done for me and made me the man I am today, along with PrinceofCheese for giving me this chance to lead by example. I will be in the great city of NewOrleans but intend to keep my family ties as close as they have always been. My family will be working along side all the other CL's keeping the rules in place such as the mademan promotion. So I warn you all now I am a fair man but I will not tolerate fools in my family which is they key word I want you all to remember... FAMILY.

I will not be running a crew a gang or a mob this is my family so I intend to know all there is to know about anyone thats in it! try and lie to me or deceive me.. it will not have a happy end.

At this point i feel i should lighten the mood once again.... What's Orange and sounds like parrot? .

= A carrot lol oh dear.

You shall ask.."What plans do you have for New Orleans" I will say honestly..i didn't expect this opportunity to run a family, so over the next few days me and my family will get together and hopefully come up with some great idea's and make New Orleans a better place to visit.

This is rather short and sweet but hopefully i can expand on this speech sooner rather than later.

So once again I thank everyone that has helped get me here and I give to you all....

Crazy Numbers!!
Report Post Tip
Congratz l0v3hanD
Report Post Tip
Congratulations l0v3hanD.. You are truly deserving of this and quite possibly the greatest teller of jokes that ever lived. Best of luck to you in New Orleans!
Report Post Tip
Well done and Good luck :)
Report Post Tip
You stole my line.
Report Post Tip
You were a hero yesterday and deserve this opportunity, l0v3hanD. Congrats matey.
Report Post Tip
Boss that was a poor joke!

JD gives his boss a book "Jokes for Dummies"

Bad jokes or a great Boss? i would take a great boss! well done sir!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mate,
Report Post Tip
You earned this during the day yesterday as events unfolded, well fought! Very pleased for you mate, I'm sure you'll grasp the opportunity with both hands.

Congrats!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on this lov3hand, you really deserves this!

and great jokes too by the way :)
Report Post Tip
He's a rogue, shoot on sight

Oh sorry, he's not, I auth him. Fun times. Don't kill anyone else.

For now.
Report Post Tip
Let me start off by saying congrats. You fought a great war yesterday even with the amount of blood shed you all kept your heads high. It was hard for me to sit back and watch this but It was not my war to fight So I remained sidelined, and watched alot of good men and women fall. RIP to all those people.

Now as far as you gaining your own family, Congrats on that aswell. You deserve the opportunity to represent your family due to your bravery yesterday. I am looking forward to workin alongside you and cant wait to see what you bring to New Orleans. Good luck to you and your new family and again congrats on this accomplishment.

- Ant
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Sir!
Report Post Tip
I do not remember authorizing you. I do not remember at all.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations l0v3hanD

I cant wait to visit New Orleans to try out the things you will be planning.
Report Post Tip
I will be planning nothing.. i am a rogue :(

*Apparently*
Report Post Tip
Just you wait until I get a gun!
Report Post Tip
Congrats l0v3hanD!!

I know you will do well, there are no doubts in my mind

:)
Report Post Tip
I do not understand exactly what just happened in this speech but everybody else seems happy and content... so bravo.

I am proud of you for all you achieved. Yep.

That sounded sincere in my head.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on the new suit,it was an honor to fight alongside you and I wish you only the best in your new venture as leader.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans opens up for Crazy Numbers!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL