Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Good Friday Massacre. Started by: Sprozzington on Mar 22, '08 22:00
It was proven yesterday that not only Jesus dies on Good Friday, as the streets ran red with blood, before being washed away with bitter tears and perhaps a little semen.

We were witness to one of the most epic wars seen in our time, The brave Soldiers of Cheese and The Revivals, with the help of the unrelenting tenaciousness of the Chicago Partisans turned the tide in impossible odds. The amazing turnaround, though, did not come without a price, and it is only right that we should recognise and remember the brave men and women who tirelessly defended their families.

Tony-Montana, Matthew-Marciono, Cement_Shoes_Joe, Leo, Bleu, Celeste and MarcoConstantino are all recognised as associates to The Revivals and receive the Bronze Cross of Cheesedom for their services. Mafiosi from The Revivals awarded the Silver Cross of Cheesedom are:

Starr, a fantastic crew-fellow, always willing to help out around the HQ and his effort will always be remembered fondly. A nifty little mugger also with a keen eye for stealing everyones cash, including Mr I-Cant-Be-Mugged-Ever Intervention

Umbra, a true great who did everything he could to help us during the recent war. A valiant effort and a man willing to do all he could to steer us in the right direction. A Legend among thieves

Mick_Dundee, another great man cut down in his prime whose legacy will live on in the HQ of The Revivals. Never shying away from hard work, and his determination shone through until his last breath.

From the halls of L'Esercito Del Formaggio; MirrorMan, Applalonia, Tanda, TFeckinO are all awarded the Bronze Cross of Cheesedom for their unnecessary deaths. The Made cheesites who receive the Silver Cross of Cheesedom are:

Kerney, who remained an ever present advisor to Don Cheezo through much of his life. Kerney's contributions to the family were simply immeasurable, and his presence will be sorely missed, though we are proud his son has chosen the path of cheese.

Joshua, whose staggering contributions to the family will never be forgotten. A crew stalwart and voice of reason on numerous occasions, he will always be a true Solider of the Cheese.

Rhuarc, who will be fondly remembered around the HQ for his steadfast loyalty and unwavering morals. Excelling in his duties and always able to lend a helping hand to whoever asked, Rhuarc will be missed as one of the pillars in the Formaggio HQ.

Snake_Eyes, (Hi Gammy!) who earned trust rapidly, despite his blunt manner. Never afraid to say what he thought, Snake_Eyes could always be depended on for sound advice, and his absence will be noticeable in the Formaggio HQ.

ngoc6667, a model member who was there from the start. Content to stay out of the limelight, he worked diligently for the family nonetheless, and time and again proved his loyalty to Don Cheezo.

Cab_Tufting came out of this massacre predictably smelling like roses, though despite losing only one member, it was not a loss to be easily counted. The oldest wise man to walk the streets, Sid is awarded the Silver Cross of Cheesedom upon his death. The cuggles will be missed. (Major sadface man)

Awarded the Gold Cross of Cheesedom are SoaringPenguin and Zephyr, for their unmatched efficiency in the skills of the slanty. Their contribtions to their respective families can be neither forgotten nor outdone.

Also awarded the Gold Cross of Cheesedom were the brave Mobsters who went bold in the face of adversity, knowing full well death was a distinct possibility. Turk, Seroquel, Sprozza and SunTzu are all noticed for making the huge sacrifice which helped turn the tide in the seemingly un-winnable war.

Since the Cross of Cheesedom can only be awarded posthumously, honourable mentions go to the countless mobsters who showed their loyalty in the face of adversity and lived to tell the tale, particularly l0v3hand. Whilst not mentioned publicly (for the most par), their selfless actions are nonetheless appreciated greatly.

In summary,

TY GUYZ.
Report Post Tip
Go for a week you miss everything. Sounds like it was great. Congrats to those still standing and RIP to those who are no longer here with us.

Does anyone have the full details to the war? Would be a great read.
Report Post Tip
Animal approaches with a bottle of jack

In memory of those who served with the fullest of pride and honor. I salute you, I thank you, and I will remember you.

Animal takes a swig off the bottle and pours some on the ground, he then offers it to the person standing next to him.
Report Post Tip
Lolz at you awarding yourself the Gold Cross, Sprozzington.

Dominick, there are plans to write something up in the works.
Report Post Tip
*Rambo grabbed the bottle from Animal, poured in to the flask he always carried (since He is a gentleman and not an animal) and toasted "Those who have lived, salute you who have died and allowed us to live".
Report Post Tip
Eleanor takes the bottle carefully and drinks deeply, then nods

They were good ones, every one. May they rest in peace.
Report Post Tip
What valiant individuals these members were. May they rest in peace. May there names live on in each and everyone of us.
Report Post Tip
It's a shame that Alfonzo didn't receive any special award. Of course, he didn't die, but could we shoot him and then give him an award?
Report Post Tip
To all those who perrised in the masicre friends family, we all stand here to honor those brave men, for through them the battle was won
Report Post Tip
Thats a terrible idea Mr FlyingPig.. but im sure glad you made it out alive as well :)
Report Post Tip
Salutes the fallen!

Words can not express how i feel...
Report Post Tip
Excellent, Sprozzington, good effort. I'm sure it means a lot to the respective sons and daughters to see their bloodlines honoured, it does to me.

Well done to all involved on a war well won. RIP.
Report Post Tip
Good job, Sprozzington. An epic day of heroes indeed.
Report Post Tip
This is an excellent touch to remember the brave, good job Sprozzington, may they all rest in peace.
Report Post Tip
Nice work, too all the brave that died, Salute
Report Post Tip
Deviant listens solemnly to the speech, bowing his head to hide the tears as he listens to the name of his father being read out.

At this point, I know my father would have wanted me to pass on his final thoughts to those who were dear to him.

When the attack came, we were bowled over by the support we received. Due to reasons of confidentiality, we cannot name those who struggled through and survived here on the street, but rest assured, their efforts and endeavours have earned them a place among the men of honour this life has seen over the years forever.

In particular,we owe the Chicago Partisans and our captain family the New York Revivals a debt of honour for coming to our assistance in our time of need. No resource was spared, no wacker was kept back, and anything that was within their power to do to help us was done without a second thought. The three families worked as one force for those long fifteen hours and for that we are truly grateful.

Cab_Tufting, Intervention - to you and your families, we say thankyou.
Report Post Tip
Technically thanking Intervention is like thanking ourselves...

Which of course we do a lot.

FUCKING MUCH LOVE INTERVENTION HOMEZ
Report Post Tip
My respects to those who passed!
Report Post Tip
Shakes his head in anger

Please don't give Intervention any love!!! that is soo uncool guys :/

The effort to turn the tide of that war was immense, well done to all involved and to who passed away, you will not be forgotten.
Report Post Tip
I thanked myself twice today.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Good Friday Massacre.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL