Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Mar 23, '08 16:24
Steps onto the steps of the now vacant WCS HQ........

Yes, I did it. Why?

I have heard many damning rumours and have been delivered numerous memo's regarding Antonio's conduct over the last few days. I saw him as a potential future threat, so I removed him.

I hold my hands up, I made a mistake in authing him but as is expected of me, I have cleared up my mess before it became too messy.

Will I give any more of an explanation? No I fucking wont.

I bid you all good day, and of course, Happy Easter.

Tips his hat and leaves to ready the LA HQ for its next occupant........
Report Post Tip
Without getting into the rights and wrongs of what's happened, mightily impressive takedown.
Report Post Tip
Oh,

And no unsponsoreds are to be touched without "MY" express permission.
Report Post Tip
If we all went by what we are "told" without finding the facts first, there would be no one left alive in this world..

Seem's to me it was just another "scapgoat" to make a kill..but whatever.
Report Post Tip
I think you first have did some investigating since Antonio was previously in your crew before he was authed to be a CL.
Report Post Tip
Which is why I suggested tha
Report Post Tip
Let me try that again. That is why I suggested that he explain his actions simply by stating that he did it for no reason. It never matters how good your reasoning is, you'll always have people call "bullshit" on it. So fuck 'em. From now on, just say you did it for no reason, and let the naysayers have their whine.
Report Post Tip
To say you do it for "no reason" is alot better than making some lame excuse expecting everyone to buy it.
Report Post Tip
I love how we celebrate holidays in the mafia!
Report Post Tip
Frankie - how do you know it's a lame excuse? Have you seen the memos Cab has stated he has? I highly doubt it. And as has been said many times, this is the Mafia - I don't believe CLs need to explain their actions particularly in regard to their own auths to all of us lower ranked.
Report Post Tip
Well, leaders may not have to explain their actions, but Cab Tufting has..so, in respect, we have the right to question it
Report Post Tip
I don't believe questioning it when he has made the statement of memos given to him is particularly necessary but if you want to ask him about it, fine - freedom of speech is obviously yours but I just wish for once we'd have speeches and replies without insults or accusations
Report Post Tip
Who have I insulted? I have only put across my opinion..

If we were to kill a member of someone else's family, and then tried covering it up with excuses about how that person was heard making threats about us, we would be asked to provide proof, and even if that, we would still be killed for it, you may say that leaders can do what they like, but arn't we all suppose to follow why example?
Report Post Tip
Follow by example* :(
Report Post Tip
Just to clear a few things up related to the last couple of comments:

No, you don't have the right to question it, or any other rights for that matter. The only rights you have are those your Boss gives you.

and...

Freedom of speech is not "obviously" anyone's. Freedom of speech is something the government guarantees its citizens, to the extent that the government will not infringe on most speech, especially political speech. The constitutional right to freedom of speech does not prohibit the mafia from silencing anyone.

Seems we are forgetting, yet again, exactly who we are and the line of work we are involved in.
Report Post Tip
does this have any reason that he made you kill one of your top earners you put him there you take him out.....

Your just another power freek yes i said it your worthless than shit really.
Report Post Tip
"He" didn't make me do anything.

I killed one of my top earners because he broke my rules.

Hope that clears it up for you.......
Report Post Tip
fuck!! I missed it here. Carry on peeps. Let the bullshit commence.

*grabs his popcorn and takes a pew *
Report Post Tip
Man Cab....You knew my father better than that to strike him down because of his RH. I can assure all of you my father would have killed him if he knew. My father was a humble man who never caused any trouble adn In my eyes was a great CL. Aero had Him fooled along with alot of others. It's done and over with but damn....you couldnt have said something to him before taking him down? I dont thik this was called for. I will not seek revenge because you are not worth the effort. I just wish my father was informed before he was shot, He would have gladly killed Aero if he had known. I guess I'll never know.

Sorry to all that felt threatened by my father, I can assure you my father was not a greedy man and would have helped anyone in need of it. I suspect people thought he was trying to take over but infact that wasnt the case at all. He wanted what everyone else wanted and that was to succeed. Anyway my father is dead and now I must travel this world a lonely man once again.

I thank all of you who supported my father, you will never be forgotten. I now know who I can and cannot trust. This world never ceases to amaze....Good luck to everyone and I am sorry if my father made any of you uncomfortable.

- Alf
Report Post Tip
To be perfectly honest, I doubt Cab would've approached your father and said:

"I'm going to shoot you"

Hardly the stealthy kill eh? And why give the opposition a chance to defend? If you can do it without and fuss and hassle for your own family, then you do it that way. You don't warn them you're about to shoot, and give them the chance to attack you back!

What Cab did was perfectly acceptable. This may seem like I'm kissing ass, but guess what, I don't care what you think.

If he thought Antonio was a threat and he needed removing, then he needed removing. And he was removed.

'Nuff said.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL