Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 18:26:28
Page:  1 
J's Plays Started by: TheJBoss on Jun 21, '21 17:16

TheJBoss loved the outdoors, more specifically the smell of the streets. Many people complained and referred to it as stench, not J though, it reminded him of his days starting out, the day he met his first girl. 

Y'see J started out bootlegging like everyone else but now he ran a successful business supplying companionship to wealthy individuals. His first girl happened to be the disgraced daughter of a corrupt officer, who, down on her luck needed not only protection, but money to survive... And J always had a soft spot for a dame in distress.

Three years later J and his main mistress, Margaret ran the most exclusive and lucrative service in Detroit. Government officials, detective's, lawyers and judges frequented his establishments, all with their own tastes, and TheJBoss catered to them all.

"Well Maggy, how's business going today? Any updates"

"Maggy?" She replied in disgust "I'm not a little girl anymore, how many times do I have to say this, please DON'T call me that!"

J chuckled. "I'm sorry, Margaret, old habits, you'll always be that little girl to me" he replied whilst caressing her hair behind her ear.

"Well I'm not, and I have appearances to uphold now..." Margaret paused for effect "But no Boss, no updates. We do have a particularly odd request" she continued. "But, I'll let them explain... They're just... In your office."

TheJBoss entered his storefront and proceeded to the back where his office was located. A new client was sitting in the chair opposite his own. 

"You must be the new request, walk with me, my real office is the streets..." They quietly walked out of the building. After about a block J, without turning his head to look, asked the client. 

"What can I do for you?"

Report Post Tip

After many conversations in pubs and on corners alike, Margaret and J had finally found their newest request. The most specific, odd, and hard to come by request ever; identical twins with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a peculiar birthmark. Why? Margaret and J don't ask why, they just deliver.

​​​​"Finally, Boss! I've found the girls!" Margaret called over to J, who stood solemnly looking out the window. "J, get over here" She continued, while still talking on the phone. 

"Yes thank you Sister Annette, see you see soon" Margaret put down the phone with such vigor it nearly fell off the desk. "These girls are for... Our normal companionship service they're--"

Before she could finish J lifted his finger to quiet Margaret. "I know, and now so do you, but no one else can ever know who these girls are... Or who their father is..."

To be Continued

Report Post Tip

The events that transpired, in chronological order.

The Timeline

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: J's Plays
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL