Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 23:19:44
Page:  1 
Those tools must be shitting their pants Started by: JoeyDiFrancesco on Jul 03, '21 08:24

..... killing all -1 in the motherfucking US of A.

What´s wrong these days, last bit of honour taken away by uncontrollable avidity and power lust?
yeah, this is the mafia, blabla, sure thing.

If you don´t see the problem of such, you will probably never.

Guess someone needs to rank up and do something about it

Report Post Tip

Villain was roaming the streets checking the state of things and trying to find some good paying job when he stumbled on this guys speech. He then decided to reply:

"All I can say mate is this. If this is an attempt at irony than I commend you on it. If you're actually serious about this you should probably learn a thing or two around here and I would strongly refer you to Would You Like Some SALT, Sir?"

He then lighted his cigar and said his farewells as he hopped on his bike.

Report Post Tip

Danny was minding his business, walking down the street, when a man jumped seemingly out of fucking nowhere. Danny threw up his arms, but then heard the man begin to speak. No, it was more than that, he was attempting to address the public. His speech, if you could call it that, resembled the ramblings of a defeated man who had just had one to many at the local pub. Danny walked over to him, pulled a slip of paper out of his hands, and looked at it.

"Yep.. just like I thought..."

He said as he realized the thoughts were written in crayon. He sighed shook his head and pulled the young man off to the side, smiling at the concerned onlookers to ease their mind. Once out of earshot of the public Danny spoke.

"Hey man, what the fuck was that? Are you trying to look like a psycho in front of everyone?"

He looked around again hoping no one was calling the cops on this kid.

"I tell you what man, if you want, toss me some credits and I'll be glad to sit down with you. I'll listen to all the concerns you have. Then, I'll write you an amazing speech man, you'll sound excellent, people will listen, and there's even a chance you won't get arrested for public drunkenness."

He stood up straight and grinned.

"What do you say man, want my help or not?"

Report Post Tip

Fluffier strolled in and look around with an air of superiority that only felines have mastered to perfection. As he look at the shorter than usual big human dummies, he meowed annoyed and wondered why there seemed to be literally NOBODY awake to feed him. He remembered a lot of blood and gore that he had been able to lap up yesterday,  but his stomach was grumbling again. As he followed the lad, he got impatient for the lad was only shouting about people getting killed for that not being fair at all. 

Fluffy flicked his ears, in the cat world if anyone was roaming the streets in someone's territory and was told to join the cat gang or be left for dead the choice was easily made. When joining losing gangs in your early days meant you died, you still had 6 more lives to make a better choice next time. If you decided to stroll and scavenge your own food, chances were big that you'd be set upon by a pack, clawed, scratched and hurt. Best to remain in the sidelines as long as the gang wars were about and either stay up there or just hide in some hidey hole until all is over.

But then again those were the ways of felines, humans tend to be dumber and less smart about survival....

Report Post Tip

I  am only a pigeon with a small brain but doesn't killing -1 do nothing for you.

The only reason anyone would shoot a -1 is because they are intimidated by that bloodline,  it can't be that they disrespected anyone or feel like that bloodline 'Disrespected them." that would be a double standard and we all know that doesn't happen around here . Did I do that sarcasm correctly ? I am not sure still learning these nuances. 

I mean we all know only certain people around here are allowed to be disrespectful to who ever they want at what ever age they are at the time. While others who ask legit questions  are  attacked  with disrespect  all the time.  It almost seems that some are given an atta boy for being  disrespectful to people and others a grave. 

Report Post Tip

The only reason anyone would shoot a -1 is because they are intimidated by that bloodline,  it can't be that they disrespected anyone or feel like that bloodline 'Disrespected them." that would be a double standard and we all know that doesn't happen around here . Did I do that sarcasm correctly ? I am not sure still learning these nuances. 

Your naivety is astounding, but not surprising. You've never been in a situation where you had to make tough decisions in the midst of battle, so you can't understand why things are done the way they are.

Shooting a -1 during a war has nothing to do with bloodline intimidation, or respect or disrespect. The reason it happens during wars is because they are a threat to join the survivors and help them continue fighting. Generally, the attacking side will try to prevent that. Some will kill any and all unsponsored people to completely eliminate the issue. We attempted to narrow the killings down to only those we genuinely thought might join Smash - people who were constantly online when he was, not trying to find a crew, and not responsive to mails to them etc. I'm sure there were a few that needn't have died, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I mean we all know only certain people around here are allowed to be disrespectful to who ever they want at what ever age they are at the time. While others who ask legit questions  are  attacked  with disrespect  all the time.  It almost seems that some are given an atta boy for being  disrespectful to people and others a grave. 

I feel like this means me, maybe? I mean, like most of what you say, it's downright false. I'm a pretty respectful guy to most people, even when I'm a don. I try not to be disrespectful to you but it is difficult as you invite disrespect by being so obtuse. You don't ask legit questions most of the time, you make things up and ask theoretical questions and then attack anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint. It's legitimately hilarious to me how you keep using the victim card, yet continuously lash out at people. But that's fine, never change, you do you!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Those tools must be shitting their pants
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL