Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 12:53:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Johnathan Francois - Force/Pyro Started by: Sticks on Jul 15, '21 02:31
Force, I don’t even know where to begin. I only met Force playing this game and every time I talked to him he was full of joy and not a worry in the world besides winning at dice. We had countless funny conversations on WhatsApp over these past 3 years. In the few years I knew him he felt like a brother. Hearing the news of him passing was heart breaking. Taken too soon from us. I know he’s in a better place giving them hell on the dice table up there.

RIP Force
Report Post Tip

Truly gutted to hear this tragic news. I wish I had got to talk more with you since I returned here on this char.
But I remember plenty of good memories we shared in the past—all the late-night calls we had for a while they're with you, me, and Joni.
Or you and me on the phone while you try to conquer dice and I try to make you chill with those mega bets. Not sure if I remember it entirely right, but I recall I used to love calling you "Solo Yolo Han Brolo", the times you went completely bonkers with those "Yolo bets". 
I've always loved your crazy unique humor; you made me laugh all the time. Thanks for all the good memories we shared. 

Rest In Peace, John <3

Report Post Tip

As the guy who brought you to Mafiareturns all I can say man is I will miss you something fierce. Literally the only person I would ever let call me Daniel. The hours we have spent planning and running our families in mafiareturns and cities in mafiamatrix were some of the best moments I have ever had. Hell you have died for me so many times here and on Mafiamatrix. I just hate how cruel life is some times. You were truely one of my best friends in the world. I am balling my eyes out just typing this haha. I know you would tell me just to go smoke a bowl and remember the good times. I love you man and I hope your next life will be grander than this one ever could be. RIP Johnathon much love!

Rolls a blunt

Report Post Tip
This is unbelievable, I owed this man credit. I told him I would have them in a week and he told me not to worry about it. That’s the kind of man this was. We sat hours on the phone just talking about life. I literally was just talking with you bro. I’m lost for word man. Sticks said it best. On multiple occasions you would hit the dice table hard, you would have me believing that you actually knew the damn pattern to dice (FYI there is not a patter bro!) . But you would sure get rich really fast, not only would you get rich but you would always hit me up making sure my BGs and my pockets were good. You have done this several times for me. I never had the chance to return the favor and help you out. So if you are reading this I owe you one bro! I want you to rest easy man you will be missed.
Report Post Tip

Terrible news another person who shared this irascible mafia life of ours with good humour and grace.

Not since kev passed on several years back has the reality of us all being real people hit home as strongly.

Rest well with the fishes pyro, you will be missed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am in awe of the generosity he showed and his excitement for the game, he will be missed greatly  💗

Report Post Tip

I am shocked and in disbelief, I was just talking to him the other night. I'm truly heartbroken. We were talking about his new job and he expressed to me the dangers of it.  I did my best to reassure him he will be fine but this is beyond what I can understand. He is a gentleman, kind, caring, hard working and honest. I remember his sharp intuition about things and how concerned I was for him, sometimes to the point of frustration due to his love of Dice, and worried. Maybe he be at peace. 

“Oh God, full of compassion, who dwells on high, grant true rest upon the wings of the Divine Presence, in the exalted spheres of the holy and pure … Therefore, may the All-Merciful One shelter him with the cover of His wings forever, and bind his soul in the bond of life. The Lord is his heritage, may he rest in his resting-place in peace."

Report Post Tip

RIP John.  I feel like we just spoke.  We've been friends for many years and my life is decidedly worse seeing this news today.  You were a good man with a great heart.  This could not have happened to a less deserving person.

Rest in peace

Report Post Tip

What a great kid. He was so driven and just full of life and fun. I got to know the dude over the last few years. And I will miss getting messages in vm's "Hey bro, I just broke Dice". Yea bro, You will be missed!!! There is so much I can say here. But words escape me at this time. 

I just want to say. It was nice getting to know Pyro, to be able to have the jokes and such. Will be sorely missed. We lost a good one yesterday.

Rip my guy. 

Report Post Tip
I spoke to him briefly a few years back, he seemed like a very genuine guy.

May he rest in peace
Report Post Tip

RIP Force. I spoke to you a couple times and you seemed like a really nice and genuine guy. You were a wonderful part of this community and will be missed. 

Report Post Tip

RIP force, I knew him as shadow, he was always a great guy. Gone way too soon.

Report Post Tip
I can’t say I knew Force too well. We shared a few conversations here and there and he always made me laugh.
Not many people share the same edge humour as me, but he certainly could.

To me, he was a guy with a legend here. His rep preceded him, and everyone knew who he was here.

27 is way too fuckin young. Rest easy, fella.
Report Post Tip

Dude 💔😞 I will miss using the force and having you tell me to stop using you. I’ll miss watching you do ridiculous stuff in the Dice room and telling you to stop because you were stressing me out. I’ll miss your messages when you were proud of yourself and showing me the good you had done after I yelled at you to stop dicing - proving me wrong. I hate being wrong but i would gladly be wrong a million times over, forever and ever - for everyone who loved you to have you back right now. This just isn’t right, everyone loves you man. You were a fucken sweetheart and it’s not fair. It’s not right :( I wish you were still here so that you could know how loved you are. Because if one thing is for sure it is that you are so very loved by so many people. 

Rest peacefully Monsieur Francois. 😞💗

Dicers anonymous with u forever 💗

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
I never met him but reading the comments he seemed like a very kind person.

May he rest in peace
Report Post Tip

Rest in peace pyro, it won't be the same without you around here.

Report Post Tip

Rest In peace John im going to miss you teaching me how to do everything from shooting rogues to teaching me how to dice but I never really got to grips with dice and you knew that, it was just yesterday we was on a WA call an you called me a shit dicer and told me to focus on RP, its calls like that I'm going to miss, going to miss our dicers anonymous meetings and going to miss you in general. Fly high John.

Report Post Tip
The dice tables should be renamed the Force Memorial Dice Tables. I believe it’s only fitting to honor him in such a way
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I can't claim to have known you well, but I knew the name and you're part of this community. Being such a niche group with a shared interest like this, over the years it's inevitable you build bonds you don't even know you have.

Rest well, my condolences to those closest to you. 

Report Post Tip

I had originally wrote this in his in-game funeral but that will disappear in 30 days so I'm reposting here for permanence.

This is terrible news, man. Was still meaning to get round to catching up with you after Huey. I should've made the time sooner. Never forget the endless hours we spent chatting about anything and everything when I was BobRoss and first got to know you, good times. You had spirit on a different level, man. The world lost a good soul today.

Rest in peace, brother. <3

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Johnathan Francois - Force/Pyro
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL