Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:34:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Johnathan Francois - Force/Pyro Started by: Sticks on Jul 15, '21 02:31

Rest well kiddo.

Report Post Tip

Well, I’ve known you a very long time, between here and Matrix... I will keep it brief though. This is something that came as a bit of a shock as we were just talking that morning. I hope you can finally find some peace, and that there is a nice cold can of NOS waiting for you and a goth girl on your lap with mad triple thicc thighs and curves in all the right places.

Report Post Tip

May you rest in peace. 

I will miss our calls where you would talk about pattern only to watch me lose my savings :)

It was a real honour knowing you, world would be much better place if more people were like you.

Report Post Tip
It's taken me a few days, but here I am. I wish you could see just how many lives you touched, how much happiness your sense of humour brought. I will miss the conversations about anything and everything, and listening to hollywood undead and billy talent will definitely never be the same.

John, your wild sense of humour and antics will forever be missed. Wherever you are, I hope there's plenty of big booty goth chicks wearing fishnets, and more capri sun's than you could ever imagine. 💚
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Man it was not long ago that I had just talked to you about silly things, we had some good friendly times with you, thank you for allowing me to get to know you and have a few laughs with you. It was a great honour, most of all the gambling was hilarious and fun. You have been great to this community, and I wanted to say thank you for everything you have don't for me. 

I wish thr family well wishes and I hope all is well with them, it's sad to see this. 

Rest well John, rest with the angels, and look down apon us with a proud and happy smile, this run is for you pyro. 

~Shiki

Report Post Tip

Absolutely shocked by this news.. Devastated.

Damn, buddy, you were a gem, taking ridiculous dicing to the next level. I always felt we understood eachother. You were always so full of energy and positivity. You will be missed, Johnathan..

Love

Report Post Tip

Yeah, think it's about time I at least type something in here to say goodbye to you homie. Really caught me off guard when I had heard what happened kind of didn't want to to believe it when some bitch told me. But while yea we had crossed paths here and there over the years it wasn't until recently we got to know each other and learned we both should never be the others influence in dice. Shit man so many long mornings before we had to go to work of dicing and convincing the other to "YOLO" when we both knew we would get fucked by house. Still those times are fun just relaxing with no fucks to give and enjoying the moments. Shame I'll never get the chance to thank you for helping me out with some stuff. I just never expected to never be able to get the chance and it sucks. Rest in peace man and don't you worry I'll pull some stupid shit dicing for us both and I know you'll get to sit there yelling at me "Umm what the fuck are you doing..stop...you need to fucking stop." Lol 

Report Post Tip

wow. I have just come back to the game after 3 years. I was truly looking forward to connecting with you again. I wish I could have reached out once more dude. I enjoyed our talks about the game and your aspirations in life. Im sorry you’re here brother. You were definitely way too young. I’m still in a bit of disbelief that you have gone forward from here. I have a hard time believing it to be true. 

Thankyou for your joyfulness. Thankyou for your friendship. Thankyou for your impact in our mafia world. 

Rest In Peace brother 

Hector 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Johnathan Francois - Force/Pyro
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL