Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:13:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
You are liar Started by: Rebbelle on Jul 27, '21 02:21

To: Nick_Valentine
Sent: Jul 22, '21 03:47
Subject:

I didn't know I had anything to reconcile.  I didn't know a hatchet needed to be buried. 

I am not even sure what the hell I did. 

To: Rosalia-Orazia
Sent: Jul 22, '21 03:38
Subject:

You are misunderstanding what she is trying to say, she is trying to bury the hatchet in a sense and even offered to do an RP thread together in attempt to reconcile. 

By oath I had meant your button, no associate is truly bound these days as they once were. You are less than a day old if your decision is to leave we won't hold you from it, or be petty and ask you to suicide.

The decision is left within your discretion, you may go as you wish or may stay and take Catalina up on her offer. 

Sent: Jul 22, '21 03:34
Subject:

I signed the rules that is intent towards the oath . 

Can you  read the mails between myself and catalina?  I forget if the RH can read the Cl mails I believe they can.

That is why. 

I am not sure I will find a family that hasn't  taken one of my discussion topics personal. 

Sent: Jul 22, '21 03:27
Subject:

Well this is quite an odd way to put the request of transferring to another family. Seeing as to the fact that you aren't even a day old yet, you've swore no oath to the family.

If you are choosing to leave I think I should first ask the reason? As to understand if this is a reflection of the crew or what it was that brought on this decision? So that I may pass it on.

Sent: Jul 22, '21 03:24
Subject:

I need permission to leave the crew and not be called a rogue.  

If that is not a possibility I need to know  that also so I can retire and restart.

I will  provide  SS if anyone would like.

I was told I could leave. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Qui-Gon walks out and reads the poster that is being waved around frantically while the person holding it mutters about being able to leave.

"I must say I am confused, are you Rosalia and have just changed your name because you are in hiding? Are you the daughter, or maybe a relative of her?  While of course Rosalia was allowed to leave that does not in fact mean that if you sit unsponsored noone will decide to shoot her. There was no protection from the entire community offered.  Why they chose to do that I am sure we will not know, but we do know is that Rosalia was allowed to leave. Rosalia did not join another family, or have another opportunity lied up it looks. So she appears to have paid the price." Qui-gon looks on confused as to what else could have been done to make this person happy, so he just walks away. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

To: Catalina
Sent: Jul 27, '21 01:18
Subject:

Thank you but  Please just make note that I am not a rogue .

Thank you again for your hospitality. 

Sent: Jul 27, '21 01:13
Subject:

You can stay in the crew ia until you return. I dont mind. I'll make note for them not to shoot you.

Sent: Jul 27, '21 01:07
Subject:

Hello Catalina,

My RL is going to become busy in the next couple weeks and I won't be no use to anyone so I am going to leave the crew. 

Thank you for your hospitality. 

Sent: Jul 27, '21 02:14
Subject:

Sent as Catalina by Nick_Valentine.
If you leave a crew without your crew leaders expressed written approval you’re a rouge. You don’t tell your CL you are leaving and to not mark you as a rouge, it’s just not how things work.

Sent: Jul 27, '21 02:11
Subject:

By setting it as a negative -1, this ensures that those that need to be killed will be killed at very little sacrifice to the shooter, while no longer incentivizing the removal of people who do not need to be killed.

Jesus you  people should listen to me instead  of looking at me like some damn threat. 

You know I am not a rogue. . 

That at least everyone knows about me. 

Sent: Jul 27, '21 02:02
Subject:

If you're not in a crew youre a rogue. Would you like an invite back

This is the only time I'll entertain this. If you're going to tell a story, tell all of it.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sent: Jul 27, '21 02:14
Subject:

Sent as Catalina by Nick_Valentine.
If you leave a crew without your crew leaders expressed written approval you’re a rouge. You don’t tell your CL you are leaving and to not mark you as a rouge, it’s just not how things work.

You all killed me as I was responding to this mail  was send that mailing from a few days ago as you did it.

You are liars and apparently you are not communicating with your hand. 

Report Post Tip

"I must say I am confused, are you Rosalia and have just changed your name because you are in hiding?

I did it once and have not done it since. 

I don't hide. I don't go Incog.

Report Post Tip
I am sorry but you actually need to wake the fuck up.

The way that the communication was handled by both Catalina AND Nick, was flawless.

The only communication I see as being rude and disrespectful was that of Rosalia.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Albino approaches from afar on top of his large Elgin motorised Street Sweeper. As he nears, he taps his born.

*BEEP BEEP*

He screams from above, "Get out the fucking Streets!" Covering his face with his coat, "This OOCitis is rife!"

Albino sniggers as he continues on, whistling a merry tune.

As he moves into the distance, you hear a faint call, "Not a real sweeper by the way, just a poser!"

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $380,000 Tip

BigBernie the Bodyguard jogs toward the gathering crowd, attempting to catch up with the super speedy motorized Street Sweeper that Albino sits upon. He takes a moment to catch his breath near to the commotion kicking off.

"What a great HORN that guy has, eh?" He shakes his head and continues jogging after Albino.

Report Post Tip

One of the only things anyone can say for sure about my bloodline is  there is no rogues in it and there will be no rogues in it.

Really what kind of people have to use intimidation to make people join them?  Or use intimidation or silly jokes  to express their feelings?

Report Post Tip

Hold on to to your angry and resentment. 

It does you more damage than me.

I can either kill myself everyday after I am done wasting my time or you can, because you see I don't want to do anything here. I don't any positions of power of here I never did . I never asked any that I received. 

My bloodline has been loyal and supportive and helpful to every family and citythat they have been a part of   regardless of how they treated them.

Report Post Tip

It is beyond wild to me that you thought the course of action you took tonight was even remotely near how these things are conducted. 

Having heard enough she looks at Rebbelle and shakes her head. 

I have sat back and listened to multiple generations of your "esteemed" bloodline bitch, moan, whine, and embarrass themselves over the littlest of things. Your kin had, and now yourself has, a few issues to work out. I'll try and be brief with my list.

She takes a sip from the flask of water she keeps on her hip and pulls out a spiral-bound notebook. She clears her throat and begins.

Number one: It isn't all about you. I know you like to think it is, but it isn't. Not many people give a shit about the topics you discuss because the vast majority of them are beating a dead horse over and over again. 

Number two: You cannot take into consideration other people's viewpoints no matter how many times you say you want to. You are the epitome of closed-mindedness. You think you know it all, but sweetheart... You have a lot to learn.

She takes another sip of her water and continues.

Number three: You are not your mother, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousin, friend's uncle's dog, or neighbour's cat. You have that right, so do us all a favour and STOP referring to yourself as your kin as you have in your pathetic excuse of a "discussion" here.

Number four: SHUT UP! For the love of motherfucking Bubba. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I think even Bubba would welcome this. You have no idea what you are doing regardless of the countless eons of experience you say your bloodline has. You have NO fucking clue about how things work in THIS world. You think you do, but obviously, you do not if your kin is pushing the record for retirements, suicides, and untimely deaths as a result of your behaviour. 

She smiles and flips the page.

Number five: Participate! There is a talent competition that you would think someone of your amazing prowess at entertaining folks would be all over this given the reward for the winner. Your ancestors have bitched about the lack of fun and interaction in the Streets. Instead of bitching get in the motherfucking ring you dense ninny! In case you haven't seen it I'll draw a map that even you can understand:

The fucking map.

And finally... I fucking hope at least.

Number fucking six: YOU ARE A FALURE (not a mispronunciation so suck my left tit) at being a fucking martyr. Time and time again I have seen your bloodline take this role on with glee. Well, guess what. You've done it so much it's like crying wolf too many times. No one fucking believes you and we don't give a shit. Move on. Improve yourself as much as you think our world should improve.

Fuck. 

She smiles as she closes her notebook and takes a long sip of her water.

Now, I know your snowflake ass isn't going to like any of what I said. I have a pretty good hunch you're going to take it up with City Hall. Guess what, I don't fucking care. Someone has to say it to you. Everyone else has been too nice over the years and generations. None of what I have said here breaks any of our laws Rebelle. I am addressing YOU, Rebelle. 

Grow the fuck up. Take your multiple qualifications that were earned outside of our borders and shut the fuck up. You aren't perfect, you aren't a perfect citizen of our cities, and we don't all need to be like you and share your fucking opinions. Get your head out of your fucking ass long enough to get a breath of fresh air to that wee little brain of yours.

Oh, and one more thing. Stop taking things so fucking personally. Grow a thicker skin. This isn't the life for some snot-nosed whiny, fresh-off-the-boat kid.

She turns on her heel, not giving two shits about what Rebelle's retort may be. She'd finally got that off her chest and was ready to party like it's 1939! Not turning back, she gives her best 'royalty wave' and totters back to the cafe she'd been enjoying a croissant in.

Have a nice day, sweetheart. I'm sure you can get someone to help you get your panties out of a bunch. 

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $1,590,420 Tip

Finally, someone said what needed to be said! Ty Hualalai, I couldn't have said it better myself!

No you all grow the fuck up.

As far as I see it you people are being snowflakes and internalizing my forum threads .  I am not the only  one who sees it that way , I have spoken about your issues  with friends and family shown them the threads and they are laughing at you.

I have even spoken to  people in the game and they say the same thing you are being snowflakes, they are just scared  you will you become salty and treat them the way you are treating me so they won't say anything.

You are acting like children and internalizing . It is not always about you.  Most of my threads and discussions I start  are for discussion purposes.

And you know new people to the game will see that those topics are part of the game dynamic.  They will also see that you people only know  how to  threaten and try to intimidate people to get them to do what you want. 

Threats and intimidation your name calling they don't work on me.   Only manipulators use those tactics. 

Because you are taking stuff personal and internalizing and self projecting the issues.  Which is what children do not adults.  Just because you people make threads to tear people up doesn't mean others do. 

So you people grow the fuck up. 

Report Post Tip

I will post what I want when I want as long as it is within the forum rules you can all get fucked with your sensitive snowflake salty asses. 

Report Post Tip

@Rebelle just let me make sure I’m understanding, you’re upset that you came out here and tried to slander myself and the crew leader you choose to join, then you choose to stay with but yet we are the issue for you randomly dropping from the HQ. As someone who was a former CL in this thing of our you of all people should know how unacceptable this is. Then to message her and say to not mark you as a rouge, like I was truly fucking bewildered by that shit. Then to see you mark yourself as an “independent mobster” and think you were going to be left alone by the population at large. Like truly what the hell did you think was going to happen?

The amount of projecting you do on these forums is unreal, you are the only person who I see constantly involved in drama on top of drama. Then it always ends the same way, everyone says you’re an asshole then you throw a fit. Rebelle/Rosa, if everyone is always the asshole then maybe it’s time to do some reflecting.

*PS- The opinions of people who don’t play this game, or are too scared to share them are irrelevant. I think most people know that as long as they come out to the streets and act sensible/ carry themselves accordingly, that they can express any viewpoint that they feel strongly about without much backlash or disrespect from the community at large.

Dude, are you like the energizer bunny of being a victim? You cried about people on the game, to people off of the game, and then tried to flex it on us or something?  You come out here angry as shit whiney as fuck and then pretend someone else is being the child? Are you an adult? "No you all grow the fuck up" - Rebbelle (2021)  Why do you even come around if you hate the community? It really doesn't make sense to me. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

My guess is, she likes the attention.

I spoke to my family and some cohorts in my classes  ( friends) yes. To makes sure I wasn't seeing things wrong.

I have been taking shit from people since I told Bjornirside and william Muny 6 years ago to fuck off with their rape jokes directed toward with every pp.  , and I took it without saying a word.

Until I spoke to  other people and found out you treat them same way.

If you are doing the same things to other people like they say you are, it is not me it is you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You are liar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL