Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 07:24:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
You are liar Started by: Rebbelle on Jul 27, '21 02:21

Lennox who are you ? didn't you say you could not say something in the IRC because it would break your incog and people would shit on you like they are doing to me?  Like you just came and did to me? 

Report Post Tip

Try a new approach with me people. Obviously your slander and your threats, and your intimidation is not working.

In fact that is what is keeping it going.

Report Post Tip

I ain't playing the victim,

the victims are the people who are giving in to your slander and your intimidation  and your threats.

Those are the victims, not me. 

Report Post Tip

Show me the threats, and the intimidation and the slander. You literally came here to throw insults and cry wolf per usual.  If you dislike 95% of the player base explain to me why you are staying? STOP DEFLECTING and answer a damn question.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Doesn't matter who I am. I'm not out here making thread after thread for one reason or another am I?

Good lord get a twitter. 

Right, I promise from here on out to ignore all your threads. Can not wait to see how the engagement and discussions improve if everyone who finds you tiresome follows suit. 

Get ready folks, this is going to be a long one...

"Until I spoke to  other people and found out you treat them same way."

Not everyone is into rape jokes and harassment. You seem to think we are all cut of the same cloth.

Not everyone is into making your playing time here difficult. Until now, you and I have had zero interaction in-game (I don't know about in chat, but I hope we have had positive interactions there.), but that doesn't mean I haven't read some of your threads. You bring up some good topics, but you always fall back on what happened 6 years ago and how many hugs you didn't get from the staff and other players. 
If you could clarify how we treat everyone that would be amazing. By we, I mean all of us, including yourself.

"As far as I see it you people are being snowflakes and internalizing my forum threads .  I am not the only  one who sees it that way , I have spoken about your issues  with friends and family shown them the threads and they are laughing at you."

Sweetheart, I use that term very loosely, we're internalizing them? You do realise that you don't get the reactions or readership you desire because of the way you carry yourself and present your topics, right?

When you do post something of relevance it turns into a shit show because you turn it into one. Your reactions to other people's opinions (valid or otherwise) can be rather, how do I say this, fucking stupid and over the top. (See your post reacting to others' comments in this very thread). You aren't taken seriously because you post the most inane shit that is so emotionally charged it's OBVIOUS that it is getting to you, again you deny this and then post reactive replies lashing out at the population in general as you did here.

I have even spoken to  people in the game and they say the same thing you are being snowflakes, they are just scared  you will you become salty and treat them the way you are treating me so they won't say anything.

Here, let me help you out with the meaning of "snowflake" and see if it suits "us" or you...

"Snowflake" is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. - Source: Wikipedia (first link on Google, because I'm awesome like that.)  

Yeah... read that while looking in a mirror please.

You are acting like children and internalizing . It is not always about you.  Most of my threads and discussions I start  are for discussion purposes.

Most of the threads you start are for reasons of seeking attention, licking your wounds, trying to frame leaders/hands/other players for something that is 100% your fault. Like this thread, right here. I don't even have to link to an example. You address specific people in your threads and then lay out a blanket statement that applies to the majority of the population in some derogatory manner, therefore, your threads are all about us. 

We all start discussions to discuss the topic. You just can't take it when people don't agree with you or try to show you a new way of doing things or interacting with others in the game because you simply just can't fucking get along with anyone that doesn't play it your way.

And you know new people to the game will see that those topics are part of the game dynamic.  They will also see that you people only know  how to  threaten and try to intimidate people to get them to do what you want. 

I haven't seen anyone threaten your character's safety (or your safety) in any of your threads. Your threads generally sink to the bottom of the pile pretty quickly and that should speak volumes about them. If someone strays from YOUR original topic and expands upon it, explores it from a different perspective you are the FIRST to jump on them and say that they have ruined your masterpiece. If someone has a differing opinion and presents it in a well thought out manner, you are the first to jump on them. I do have to admit your hissy fits are quite entertaining.

There is no intimidation tactic in a reply that differs from your point of view. It means someone has read your shit and appreciates it enough to respond. 
If someone hijacks your thread and turns it into a beach party that you aren't invited to it's because the topic is going nowhere and you're easy to troll. (Yes, I read your glorious Outside thread and then walked away from it because you started up with your textual diarrhea and couldn't respect other people's opinions and contributions. 

Threats and intimidation your name calling they don't work on me.   Only manipulators use those tactics. 

Again, still haven't seen any threads or intimidation in this thread or any of your other threads. No "if u post i r will killz u". No "u r ded cuz i dont like ur shit". 

The only reason I resorted to name-calling in my post was as it was posted when this thread was in the Streets (This Forum Is For 100% 1930's Role Play), therefore, I posted in-character and my character is a fucking bitch, unfiltered, and doesn't like crybabies. Roleplay, you preach it, so let's see it.

Because you are taking stuff personal and internalizing and self projecting the issues.  Which is what children do not adults.  Just because you people make threads to tear people up doesn't mean others do. 

It appears that you are internalizing and self-projecting your issues onto members of the community that has and haven't had a single fucking thing to do with you, your characters, or your threads. Again, maybe look in the mirror as you read this.

You do make threads to tear people up. Fucking fuckity fuck fuck do you ever. Shit, look at THIS thread. YOU posted it to tear up someone. YOU posted it to make someone look bad. YOU posted it to get attention. YOU posted it to call someone out for trying to give you some advice that may have helped you find a different direction to go in with your character then and future characters. YOU did exactly what your fucking complaining about.

So you people grow the fuck up. 

There is only one response mature enough for this statement and it is... I don't grow shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up. 

That is how fucking childish, hypocritical, unreasonable, and frustrating you can be. 

I will post what I want when I want as long as it is within the forum rules you can all get fucked with your sensitive snowflake salty asses. 

No one is stopping you. Again, see the definition of "snowflake" in the sense that you mean it that I posted above. Just don't cry when you get responses you don't want from others. 

I have been taking shit from people since I told Bjornirside and william Muny 6 years ago to fuck off with their rape jokes directed toward with every pp.  , and I took it without saying a word.

It's been six years. SIX. One, two, three, four, five, fucking SIX. 

GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Fucking hell. Get the fuck over it. I haven't seen a single rape joke from anyone in years because people complained about it.

You could have easily contacted HelpDesk or any of the admins if you did not feel it was appropriate. *shrug* That's what they are there for.

1.  Sexual Harassment is not tolerated in any form and is subject to termination of account and removal from the game. Offenders can be removed at Administrator discretion no matter when the incident occurred. [Original vanilla rules] ***

That rule has been in place since I wrote the "Original Vanilla Rules) over 15 years ago. Did you report it when it happened or did you just take it and not do anything about it.

If you are doing the same things to other people like they say you are, it is not me it is you. 

Of course, it is, it's all of our faults again. We're the ones that are in the wrong. It could never be you. It's just the majority of the population that doesn't cater to your whims and desires when it comes to your posts, tantrums, and expectations. 

It's always the other person. Deflect away chicky pooh! You got that skill mastered. 

The trucker mouth is coming back because you frustrate me so fucking much. You have SO much fucking potential to be an amazing player, but you never will be because you cannot get over yourself, the past, being wrong, being right, and the chip on your fucking shoulder.

I meant what I said. You have the POTENTIAL to become an amazing player and asset to the community... I hope one day you calm down, open your mind to different aspects and points of view. 

I don't know why you still play if we are such terrible people and the game sucks so much. I don't. You are putting yourself through this by sticking around and putting yourself in situations (like this fucking thread) to be contradicted, criticized, and taken to town. That's not our doing, that's your own fucking doing. YOU did it. YOU bring this all on yourself by acting like an insufferable child throwing their toys out of the pram over and over again. YOU have given everyone reason to perceive you the way that they do and treat you accordingly.

We can't all be at fault all the time, sweetiepiepoopooface. You need to own your part of that pie too and it's not just a sliver because you're watching your weight. (NOT intended as body-shaming.) 

Improve yourself as much as you think the rest of us should improve ourselves and maybe we'll all be able to hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and roast fucking marshmallows to make s'mores one day.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $720,420 Tip
Reminder to self. Never argue with Hualalai.

Blinking a few times to herself, sipping whiskey admiring the shit show unfolding, waving over the waitress for a bowl of popcorn, leaning over whispering to Garou  "Ditto noted, do not argue to with Hualalai"

Well that was, fun?

Report Post Tip

Albino yawns.

Report Post Tip

Wish I'd checked the date of last reply, just got caught up with the replies.

Why did I bring this piece of shite back up to the top with a yawn... :( My b.

Report Post Tip

Because you cant help yourself when there is a pot to be stirred Albino

Haha! Who let you away from the jails, slowcoach? Vim_Fuego

Flicks his spoon at Vim

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You are liar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL