Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:50:33
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
How to fuck with your neighbor Started by: Mikhail_Tal on Aug 05, '21 21:58

Purely hypothetically speaking: your purely hypothetical new neighbor did something that warrants him feeling the appropriate consequences for his actions. Purely hypothetically, this something was essentially having the authorities permanently fuck up the pavement outside your home and deprive you of the spot you have parked your purely hypothetical car for over twenty years. What are some purely hypothetical ways to get back at him and make him wish he never moved into your neighborhood?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If he's married you can order a nice bouquet of flowers and have a note on them saying "Thanks for the amazing night, love Samantha." on them. Again, this only works if the neighbor is married. Here's a source link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkqgkXSHae8

Report Post Tip
Definitely thought this was how to fuck your neighbour in which I’d say get a pool and invite them over :P
But if you want to fuck with them just blast some loud opera music
Report Post Tip

Put a tiny bit of scotch tape on his spark plugs, enough so that it covers the ends, but can't be truly seen. His car won't work. At best, they will tell him he needs new plugs. At worst, it can be misdiagnosed and far more costly. Learned that in a mechanic class once...

Report Post Tip

You guys are funny lol! but if it was left up to me I would say just be yourself. Some neighbors don't like you and don't know why so this is a mental issue that stretches farther than the normal mind.

Report Post Tip

Hypothetically someone can always anonymously sign other people up for junk mail/marketing lists et al with a well placed donation in their name.  The right donations to the right political organizations and advocacy groups can generate quite a bit of mail!

Report Post Tip

make some mail order for adult entertainment goods, write extra comments to not have it delivered discretely by a truck that has very big promotion for diltos, toys and what not at a time you know he is not at home. They'll come back again later, making it doubel effective

Report Post Tip

Write to the most murderous criminal in Prison closest to your location, who will be released soon, write in his name of course, talk some smack, threaten him, then sit back and enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Offer to do nice things for this purely hypothetical neighbor, promise some things and when he starts to become reliant on the actions, give him contingencies. like, I'm gonna need you to buy me beer. or, gee, that wife of yours seems nice... or put my parking spot back or I burn your place down....

Report Post Tip

I'd leave one giant strip of lawn unmowed right next to their property line. I know it would drive my neighbor crazy. Could also invite everyone at the bar to an after hours party and give them your neighbors address so they keep knocking at their door. I might even teach my pet that the only place they are allowed to relieve themselves are in the neighbors yard.

Report Post Tip
Sometimes I think about my neighbor who is currently redoing their flooring and they start promptly at 7 AM.

If it were at all possible, I would’ve loved to have year old cat piss under the flooring so when they pull it up, the smell just fumigated their house with it. Would be epic.
Report Post Tip
Fuck up with his car. Stab his tire. Write "fuck you" with a knife on the car. Piss at his front yard/door. Throw poop bags at his house. I dont know if in your country you have this kind of thing, but here in Brazil we can pay a person to delivery a message out loud (they mostly do it on birthdays and Valentines day) driving by. A message saying something kinky, dirty or just telling him hes a dick should be pretty embarrassing when all neighbours listen xD
Report Post Tip

Purely hypothetically speaking: My way to deal with this purely hypothetical neighbor would be; start by burning up his car.
If he gets a new car, burn it up as well. Then continue with his business and house.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
This probably falls under retaliation rather than fucking with him, but if his dog craps on my lawn one more time, I’m going to take a giant shit right on his front doorstep.
Report Post Tip

Just use  washing up liquid to squirt a massive cock & balls on the hood of his car last thing at night. By morning it will have had the desired effect even when washed off.

Report Post Tip

wait until it's a freezing cold winters night, then use your hose pipe to cover your neighbor's drive way with water, cover any steps and pathways, then just wait.

The next morning should be alot of fun to watch them attempt walk on it.

Report Post Tip

You can literally send them a bag of dicks anonymously.    Here's a helpful link:  https://dicksbymail.com/

I think this would be a good risk-free way to have a little fun.

Report Post Tip
Glitter bomb mailed right to his house. Once he's opened it and cleaned up the mess then send another one.
Report Post Tip

If they are hosting a party or having a BBQ, order them a male stripper. If that's too risky I guess you could subscrbe them to random stuff that gets delivered weekly or monthly.

Report Post Tip

Put a tiny bit of scotch tape on his spark plugs, enough so that it covers the ends, but can't be truly seen. His car won't work. At best, they will tell him he needs new plugs. At worst, it can be misdiagnosed and far more costly. Learned that in a mechanic class once...

\

how would you get hood open

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How to fuck with your neighbor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL