Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:34:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What is the most powerful military special forces Started by: Tommy on Aug 24, '21 01:13

What is the most powerful military special forces 

Report Post Tip

Clearly it's the US Coast Guard

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think it is The commandos forces 

let's see the other opinions mate 

Report Post Tip

I think its,,the navy seals are are sneakyist  ,to get the freedom  our famly'sm over sear in the taliban  ,little do they no trump is going to give expert removal of all americans safely home..bidens about read for  using our weapons,,and germans are help trup is legally still our president.

Report Post Tip

Mossad, SAS, SBS in that order.

The SAS where the first and probably the most respected. Mossad are brutal. 

Report Post Tip

The Buoyant Armigers.

You might not know who they are, because they are a small military order, but they mastered both combat and exploration.

Report Post Tip

Meal Team 6 has been making some big moves recently. 

Report Post Tip

I mean everyone is overlooking some key groups like Foxhound, Fox and N7 just to name a few. 

You're all wrong. It's the average American gun owner/farmer/conservative republican with a trump flag on their trunk, a punisher hat, and a don't tread on me bumper sticker.

Report Post Tip

Anyone saying anything other than the Dothraki is just completely wrong.  Bunch of savages. 

Report Post Tip

Probably, the US Navy Seals or British SAS, I would assume?

Hard to define, but those two have probably seen the most action or involved in recent wars etc.

Report Post Tip
Skrillex has said exactly what I was going to say. SAS/Navy Seals.
Report Post Tip

I have watched some seals tv programs and they really look as trying to test the soldiers limits, mind control and the adaptation ability.

Report Post Tip

SAS, SBS and SRR.   they get great back up too.   Will be the usual people after, i wouldn't say the Melsada's of Mosad are upto the training level but have a better Information network, but some of Mosad's intelligence gathering tactics risk too much being caught/killed, but sadly i don't expect the bumbling MI5 and MI6 who let terrorists in ever to be as effective.

Report Post Tip

i would argue some unknown unit in some countries black budget that the taxpayers aren't allowed to know theyre funding. we plebs probably wont find out about their existence when we're almost skeletons in an armchair.

Report Post Tip

Delta force US

Report Post Tip

You won't hear any news about Delta force, but theyre the best of the best. 

Report Post Tip

Delta recruits from army, navy and airforce special forces and is under command of Jsoc: Joint special operations command.  Btw marines are a department of the navy, so thats why they wont be mentioned.

Report Post Tip

Delta force wear no uniforms and do not salute. 

The most special ones i the ones we do hear about or see the special inside the special.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is the most powerful military special forces
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL