Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:58:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
TikTok Started by: SammyAdams on Sep 16, '21 01:23

I looked and didn't see another thread like this so... Who out here has TIKTOK!?  Do you have it just to watch? Do you create content? If so, what kinds? Lets get discussions going! I would be intrigued to hear what you use it for if anything at all!

Report Post Tip
You trying to get your follow count up ?
Report Post Tip

I mostly use it to watch funny content and life hack videos, but I also sometimes post dance videos and random vlogs on my profile. Atm I'm trying to build my online presence and I heard that TikTok is a great tool for it.

Report Post Tip

I have tiktok but I don't post videos, I mainly use it to find really funny ones while I am in bed or on the toilet like 90% of the users on the app haha.

Report Post Tip

I have it installed. I just watch content when I'm super bored. Like, if I'm procrastinating on the work I have to do and there's nothing on Netflix/Youtube that I feel like watching, I just go on Tiktok.

I also go on it when I'm having a shit.

Report Post Tip

I don't have tiktok but ive seen a few clips from the site and found it very entertaining to say the least

Report Post Tip

Every time I am on TikTok i am on the toilet.  App is cool but is mostly used as my go to poop app. 

Report Post Tip

i only started on tiktok a matter of moths ago didnt even know what it was. i dont buy into new crazes all that often . however since now trying tiktok i keep watching some dude who finds crabs in his floor from his drains. theres something for everyone i guess.

Report Post Tip
My better half uses it to watch videos. Some I find entertaining, but it becomes to repetitive watching the same over again. Have tried to get me to be part of a video or two, but they old bones in my body won’t allow for it.
Report Post Tip

I downloaded it to watch a video and ended up deleting it a few days later. I just found nothing intriguing enough on it.

Report Post Tip

I am all about the Tik Toks. I love the ones where they're doing a funny joke, and you laugh at it. I don't like the duet ones though cause no one ever wants to do a duet with me :(

Report Post Tip
I downloaded Tiktok a couple of years ago I think. Never sent any vídeos tho, and I barely saw anything interesting back then. Today it's probably worse lol
Report Post Tip
I was fan of Vine, when everyone was making funny videos, even then I did no t have the app/account just video compilations on YouTube and such. I thinking I am going to do the same with this one. Who knows
Report Post Tip

Sadababy I mean that be great but I don’t use it for that . I don’t use it much only when I am bored lmao. Maybe we should have Squishy make a MR Tiktok lmao. Now that would be funny.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have tiktok but I mostly watch occasionally will load vids of my lizard being a fruitloop or if I'm drunk 🤣

Some funny stuff on there

Also learnt from life hacks!

Report Post Tip

I don't have Tiktok but a girl at work who is a crazy nut posts some of her hairbrain things he does on there on FB.  I just smh and try to laugh even at the ones that I think are stupid af.  

Report Post Tip

I do not but my kids have it. I was informed of the "devious licks" or some call them "dubious licks". I assumed there were some wicked guitar posts or at worst maybe a new thing to lick besides tide pods. But no. These particular children are stealing everything they can get their hands on, from soap dispensers to entire toilets and bathroom stall walls, at their schools! Not kewl. 

Report Post Tip
I have tiktok mainly to watch videos when I'm hanging around waiting or whatever... I posted a few videos and have some followers. I also follow a lot of people who have good content. I find if I start watching videos and I'm just swiping through, an hour has passed without realising. I recently learnt that tik tok has different sides to it depending on what content you press like on. That annoyed me because I like a variety of stuff and would like to be presented with new content aswell as content I have already shown an interest on. I feel like there is a lot of drama on the late night lives too which is always entertaining if you're trying to fill some time. I joined during lock down and because my daughter wanted it which meant I had to vet it first. I'm pleased it was just a small phase and she doesn't bother with it anymore. Overall... it's a good app if you use it right. 🙂
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Everybody loves a good tiktok, but not everyone is exposed to that application in their lives. I would like to take this moment to expose people to the booby flopping and good potential it can bring to your lives.

Report Post Tip

I use Tik Tok mainly to watch videos of food and get new recipe ideas. I've tried a few things off of there and have been pretty satisfied thus far. I mean some things I found were a lot of work for something that should have been pretty simple but I like to try new things, the next time I do some of those recipes I'll have learned from the first time and give it a little twist and go about it easier, the right way, the way I would do it.

I like food.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: TikTok
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL