Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:01
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
2nd Round New York Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Ladyfighter on Jul 28, '11 19:40

Walking in the Arena, where everything was cleaned again for the start of the next round, I was smiling and happy to see it was all fine. Now I can give people a chance again to register.

Ladyfighter enters the boxing ring and starts to talk.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am proud to announce that subscribing to the 2nd round of the New York Boxing Arena Competition is open from now on.

Since last round was a success, I will raise the number of contestants this round to 32. So start training and give me your name and I will put you in the competition.

The price this round will be unknown at this point. I am looking for sponsors who will donate credit(s) for the winner.

I will publish and update a list as soon as I received donations. So far, I received a donation of
4 credits. Come on people, donate for the winner.

See you all soon here in the ring....

Ladyfighter steps down and waves to all the people who listened to her. Now first a coffee and then back to the streets to earn money.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Pavelow see the posters of the fight all over the town and this time he wont miss this for the world.  He quickly rushes to LadyFighter and put his name in the ballot.  Prize or no prize, Pavelow just wants to take out his anger on some people.

Report Post Tip

Having heard of a boxing competition, BuffaloJoe thought it would be a good idea to participate. He wasn't bad at this sport in the past, it'll be interesting. 

Let's have some fun.  I'll be one of your fighter, if you accept me of course.

Report Post Tip

After Jonny saw the last tournament, he couldn't wait to be in this one.

Count me in, before all the spots get taken. Haha.

Jonny puts his name in the ballot. Then he looks at pavelow.

Good luck, man. Can't wait to duke it with ya.

Report Post Tip

Calogero arrives at the boxing gym and realizes he can't miss this one. He signs his name on the ballot.

May the best man win!

Report Post Tip

Kompton walks in with sweat dripping down his face.

"I'm in" Kompton says panting.

Report Post Tip

As the reigning undefeated champ, i think it's only right that I defend my crown and bring the hurting bombs out of retirement

*Puts his champions belt in the ring*

Ding Ding Ding.

Report Post Tip

Count me in. I hope I meet the champ in the finals and not before like last time. I'm sure I can beat up anybody else except for him.

Report Post Tip

Gallifrey looks around at the competition and laughs to him self peace of cake. Pulls his brown bottle from his right pocket and pops a few pills, then walks up to LadyFighter, count me in! im gonna dominate this competition.

Report Post Tip

Jumps at the chane
I want to be apart of this competition!

Report Post Tip

Eli had been a hot prospect on the cobbles for some time, learning the trade in the meat factory his father used to work in, he had trained his jabs and cross' on strung up pigs until he could lift his arms no more. Eli's speed was phenomenal, lightening fast. Boxing was like another way of dancing for Eli and he performed gracefully when he stepped into that ring or onto those cobbles.

After hearing about this boxing competition, Eli decided that this would be an opportunity to prove his worth

"Sign me up, I'll bring some entertainment to your show"

Report Post Tip

I naturally will want to fight and beat up Axe, just can't miss up on an opportunity like that. Also here is some cash for the main prize.

Report Post Tip

Count me in.

Report Post Tip

All of a sudden eye of the tiger blares out of a corner, Caboose turns his attention away from the radio.

"Lets do iiiiitttt"

Report Post Tip

Alfie stands there on the street while ladyfighter making the announcement about a second round of Boxing Comp

Getting a chance to beat up the toughest guy on the street and making profit while you're at it? count me in please Ladyfighter and for you gentleman see you on the ring

Alfie tips his fedora to everyone

Now if you all excuse me, I got practice to attend, Good day to you all

Alfie walks to the nearest phone booth and calls TheJoker to ask him to be his punching bag for training purpose

Report Post Tip

A flying leg drop comes out of no where! The hulkster emerges from behind the darkness. His bright yellow and red ensemble make him look fearfully bright. However it was his muscles that sure scared people from boxing him. He stood infront of the person they call ladyfighter and looked her in the eyes. As he signed his name he looked out at everyone.

For all my hulka maniacs i will be known as Hulk Hogan as the wrestler but for this fight you can call me ThunderLips!

Hulkster walkes out to the rocky theme song and begins to sign autographs on his way back out of the streets.

Report Post Tip

Jack stands outside his office and sees a poster boy putting a flyer on his window. Brandishing his gun, Jack shoots at the boy, but he quickly flees.

"Sack of shit...messing up my window. Doesn't he know that I love seeing the squirrels mate! Let's see what's so important"

Jack looks at the poster. Jack's intrigued.

"Finally. A fight where I don't have to waste any bullets. I'm in"

Report Post Tip

I'd suggest testing Hogan for drugs, he seems to be quite unbalanced.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney walking to the poster while holding a Mtn Dew in his hand. He signs his name on the poster.

I will fight!

Sweeney points at Hogan.

I want to fight him first!

Sweeney evil glares at him.

Report Post Tip

What the hell. Sign me up as well.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 2nd Round New York Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL