Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 14:02:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
PSA: SpikeS is Wondering Why Youre Still Unvaxxed? Started by: Macarena on Sep 30, '21 21:55

So, it’s been a while. Supply is there. Mandates are flying to the left and to the right and everywhere in between. So what are you up to, buddy? Are you afraid of needles? Do you think you’re going to become a crocodile? What’s up, lil fella?

It’s probably about time… It’s been about time… So maybe now’s the time, eh?

Just roll up, get the shot, and be on your way and get onto that club dancefloor with everyone else. They’re just all waiting for you, and the DJ is holding back putting the music on. Come on, pal? So what’s your hesitation? Spit it out. Let’s hear it.

Did you do research? Tell us about it. We’re all ears, but don’t hold up the party too long, baby. We’re patient, mostly, but don’t you think… you should get on the train too! It’s the American thing to do! (or if you’re Bri-ish, it’s the Bri-ish thing to do, chum old chap)… Or whatever other country.

Be a patriot! Or be pro-human or pro night club. And if not, do please tell us why. Thank you, kind sir. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I will never get vaccinated* because it is the perfect excuse to avoid any and all human interaction for the rest of my life.

*I've gotten my two doses, calm down. I just really dont like people. 

I'm lazy AF and that's the only reason why I don't have the vaccine.

Report Post Tip

So, I am vaccinated not by choice but by coercion. If it was fully left to me i would not be vaccinated for a few reasons. Reason one the vaccine in a whole violates the Nuremburg code of 1947 : Violations include

1.The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

This is violated by the fact that We The People are being told if we dont get the vaccine we cant do this we cant do that we will be fired from our jobs, we also dont know exactly what was in the vaccines.

The second They found that the vaccine doesnt not protect you from giving or getting covid 19 it "Helps you fight it off if you catch it" allegedly.

Also it was revealed that covid-19 antibodies acquired from having the virus is a much better natural immunity than the vaccine can produce. So what is the need to get the vaccine if you already had the virus...Their isnt one. At the end of the day if your life you control what goes in it. If i wasnt told I can potentially receive a court martial and be separated from the military for not getting this vaccine that was not FDA approved i wouldnt have it to this day. This is my two cents. have a great day. :)

Report Post Tip

I have had covid before. My fiance, as a walmart worker, would work at walmart every day and there was a specific time when they were not letting people in unless they were wearing masks. Well one day, a gentleman got really mad and said he wasn't wearing a mask because it was against his "rights" so he looked right at my fiance and coughed in his face. Now my fiance was wearing his mask of course, but unfortunately, he didnt sanitize it or anything, so when he took it off for lunch and then put it back on, we think he put it on inside out. He caught covid and unfortunately brought it home to me. We lived, but honestly it really really sucked. We both got the vaccine, I the J&J, and him one of the other ones because we both hope to never catch it again, but if we do, we hope to have something in our system to help us fight it off easier than what we originally went through because let me tell you, it was awful.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think it is a crime to deliberately cough/spit at people?

Report Post Tip

I should also add, glad that you're both ok now. Fortunately I haven't had the virus and took both of the jabs on offer at the earliest opportunity. I would probably have been "fine". I get a flu jab anyway so I probably already have all the microchips etc. 

Report Post Tip
I think people make far too much fuss about all this.
All had vaccinations as children for mumps measles etc. but now all of a sudden there’s a problem with having this one and doing your part for your fellow man.
People protest just because “they can if they want to”.
That makes them dicks.
Report Post Tip

Im vaxxed. I didn’t grow a second testicle or a seventh nipple.  The fact is that I’ve had just about every vaccine you could imagine anyway. My employment has always tracked my vaccines as long as I have worked. Even the flu shot.  If I don’t get them, guess what?? No worky worky. Been that way for 20ish years.

I do believe in personal choices and I respect people to have theirs. I do believe there are consequences for the choices we make, however.

Report Post Tip
So we don't need this vacine now since the outbreak is not that big anymore.
I know that some countryes are not that much vacinated but se don't need to travel around som much,and that is also better for the enviremet
Report Post Tip

I've had covid twice now. One before vaccines and now one after. I was in hospital for 5 days the first time prior to vaccine. After vaccine got the delta variant and it was like a bad cold. Night and day difference. Would recommend vaccine.

Report Post Tip

I will never understand the brain of an anti vaxxer. Maybe if they had taken the vaccines they were offered their whole brains wouldn't have been melted. Damn, thats a shame :( 

Report Post Tip

Sadly watching two main groups here in hospital, one is the army of unvacxxed with UK's programme slowed down especially by people refusin the jabs for all the conspiracy theories around them, 2nd is the young people under 25s who generally have a healthy immune system but picked it up anyway after being jabbed.   With so many people worried that the variant will give them covid anyway, despite the jab, they ignore it may mean they live not die having the jab

Report Post Tip

Man, I have a heart condition, meaning that getting Covid before i got my shots was potentially fatel. 3 of the 4 people in my home are the same. 

I personally know more then 20 different people who basically could not leave their homes for months due to autoimmune disorders. And some people i know would have had those people remain under effective house arrest so that other people can go party? Fuck that, and fuck you if you think that.

GO GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SHOTS!!!!

I think the anti-vaxers that simply refuse due to conspiracy theories and 5G etc will never be convinced to take a vaccine. But for the sceptics who were not sure about the medical effect, please by now get one!!

Report Post Tip

A large percentage of the unvaccinated are not anti-vaccine. A large percentage of the unvaccinated are people of color and mostly because they do not rightfully so trust the Government. Afterall, both Biden and Harris casted doubt by questioning whether it would be safe to take the vaccine beig developed under the Trump Administration. For millions it's difficult to put that horse back in the barn.  

Report Post Tip

I've had both doses of the vaccine and I would say go out and get jabbed. Protect you and your loved ones around you. 

Report Post Tip
Like a few others here I have been forced to get the vaccine to keep my job.
I disagree that you should be force by anyone to do anything against your will.

It is a proven fact that those people who have caught covid have a better immunity rate than those that have received the shot.
So forcing the shot to me is a bunch of bullshit since it is also proven that it doesn't stop you from catching covid.

Be that as it may... at least so far it is proven that if you do get COVID, you will fair better than if you didn't get vaccinated, which at this point.. is the point. 

Report Post Tip

I was not one that immediately went out to get the vaccine as soon as it was my turn. I waited quite some time. Having plenty of medical issues I was very wary of the risks. I mean who could blame me? I certainly don't need more issues. It seemed rushed as all hell and that just made me more cautious.

However, time passed, I watched some of my friends deal with their side effects. And after a long talk with my doctor I finally went ahead to get my doses done.

I can understand why people don't want it. I can understand why people do want it. But it should be down to personal choice. I mean as long as everyone is aware of what that entails for them.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: PSA: SpikeS is Wondering Why Youre Still Unvaxxed?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL