Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 02:42:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
PSA: SpikeS is Wondering Why Youre Still Unvaxxed? Started by: Macarena on Sep 30, '21 21:55

I was against the vaccine at first. Still, I think the side effects are not clear and it will take years before anything is certain. I do understand also that vaccine does not protect you from getting COVID. Yet, results so far show that vaccine increases your chance to stay away from the hospital. So, I had to choose - risk it to check whether I am not one of the guys going to the hospital if COVID enters my home, or get vaxxed with something with unclear side effects that increases my chances to stay away. I chose the second since I think this virus is to stay for a while and sooner or later everybody will get it, probably not just once. I still waited over 1 year to see if some immediate side effects will not go out. Who is right - we will see in future.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey fellas, I think maybe now you should probably get that done... Bit late to the game... but better late than never... What do you guys think? 

Report Post Tip
Well im pro vaccine but still waiting to get my last booster. I get frustrated that people aren't getting. Stop being a wuss and man up so the rest of us can move foward with our lives. I get it things will never be completely back to normal but if everyone who was able to get vaccinated got vaccinated life would get better. I don't like the fact that it's new but I want to move on and wanna go to concerts and hockey games again.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: PSA: SpikeS is Wondering Why Youre Still Unvaxxed?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL