Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:41:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
No Room For Old Dogs Started by: Lucatiel on Oct 03, '21 18:23

Mikazuki was listening intently as Lucatiel told the events of the evening. He nodded occasionally throughout her story to show that he was actively paying attention. Once she had finished he ran his hand through his hair and leaned back into his chair.

"I see, well all that matters is that you made it home safely."

He smiled at her before motioning towards Luca's quarters.

"Why don't you go take a much needed shower or bath, change into some fresh clothing and rejoin us feeling refreshed."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Luca looked at her own hands, then back at Mikazuki. “Yeah. I think I will.” She stood up, and walked away, towards the showers. She was in the showers area now. She unholstered her knives and put them on a nearby table, and she peeled off the blood-soaked shirt and pants she wore. She then tossed them into a laundry bin, the blood dripping off and staining the bin. She sighed, as she looked at her hands. She could still see the blood of that girl, even though she had washed it off already.

Medea blinked at the story Lucatiel had just told them, and felt proud that Luca had warded them off like that, and covered her tracks at the same time. She looked to Mikazuki, and tried to read his face, but without luck.

"This is a lot to take in, sorry. I think I know what we all need," Medea said as she walked to grab a bottle of whiskey and glasses for the three. She walked back over to them and sat down onto the floor, leaning onto the couch. She started with pouring into Mika's glass, handing him it, before continuing with Luca and then finishing off with her own. She took a sip and immediately felt her muscles relax, and then she grabbed a cigarette and lit it. 

"What an eventful day it has been, huh.." She spoke, not necessarily as a question to the others, but as a way to make sense of it all herself.

Lucatiel stepped out of the bath, and changed quickly. She pulled on a shirt, a pair of black slacks, some shoes, and a vest, her hair pulled into a knot. She put the knife holsters back on, and she walked back downstairs, noticing that Medea had already prepared some drinks. She smiled as she walked down. After she sat down, she pulled a chair up. "It's been a long day." She grabbed a glass, filled it with whiskey and took a few sips.

Mikazuki leaned back in the couch and nodded to Medea. He smiled and sipped his glass. 

"It sure has been.. mind if I hit that?"

He motioned at her cigarette. Before Medea could hand it to him Lucatiel came back looking worlds better in clean clothes. He smiled at her and motioned for her to join them. She pulled up a chair and had her own drink.

"So, it's time to lighten the mood a little I think..."

He looked around at the two women and grinned.

"How about a round of truth or dare?"

Lucatiel looked at Mikazuki with a confused expression, but decided to just go for it. Why not, she thought? "Okay... Who's starting?" Lucatiel poured herself another glass as she inspected herself. For some reason, the blood was still there. It had not washed off at all, but Luca was good at ignoring things, so 'ignore' she did.

"Hmmm.. well I suppose since it was my idea I'll go ahead and volunteer to be the first victim."

He then grinned and looked first at Luca then at Medea. He was excited to see what they had in store for him. It was certain to be interesting where this ended up, he thought.

"So, who wants to ask me?"

It had been far too long since Adalynn had been to the Tekkaden Headquarters and she was missing her old right hand and best friend. "it's Friday, why not go see him?" she though to herself. Wasting no time she got up from her desk, threw on her jacket and grabbed her purse. After calling her driver she quickly went outside to get in the car....

Arriving at the building she stepped out and couldn't help but stop and look at how amazing it was but as she walked inside she was even more impressed. He had made this old run down building into something so magnificent. Smiling to herself for a moment she reminisced on how far he had come and how much she loved seeing him do so well. Her concentration was broken when she heard voices coming from a room not to far from her, "perfect" she thought as she went in that direction.

As she got closer she could hear Mika suggest a game of truth or dare and he was to go first.

"Truth or dare?" she said as she stepped in the room with a smirk on her face.

Mikazuki waited to see which one of them would make the first move with Mika's truth or actions on the line. He grinned in anticipation, but before one could take the step he heard a familiar voice enter the headquarters. He spotted his dear friend Adalynn. Mika stood up and walked over to her placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm so happy you came by, come have a seat with us!"

He pulled her by the shoulders and down on a spot on the couch before taking his seat again.

"So yes, truth or dare. I've volunteered to go first, but no one has taken the opportunity to ask me yet."

Adalynn was so happy to see him. She took a seat on the couch and smiled from ear to ear.

"Hi Medea, so nice to see you," she said "and hello, it's nice to meet you. I see Mika has you guys doing some silliness." she laughed and looked over at him shaking her head. "you're ridiculous but truth or dare Mika?" 

Mikazuki simply smiled and shrugged to Adalynn

"It's been a long day for us..."

He laughed looking at Medea and Lucatiel knowing they were just loosening up from the tense start to this occasion. 

"Besides, it's unhealthy to be so serious all of the time. It's good for you to have some silliness in your life."

He flashed a wink.

"So! Who's going to ask me those wonderful three words?"

Luca looked about to see if anyone was going to take Mikazuki up on his offer. When no one did, Luca took it. "Truth or dare, Mikazuki Sir?" She rubbed her palms as she waited for him to answer. She looked over in Adalynn's direction. She was a beauty, that much was certain. She kept her face neutral as she looked at Adalynn from the corner of her eye.

Mikazuki took a sip of his drink and leaned back into his chair. He smiled as Lucatiel took up the initiative and got the ball rolling. He thought for a moment then while making eye contact with her he spoke.

"Truth..."

He waited in anticipation of what she might ask.

Luca thought about this for a few seconds. "When was the last time you got blackout drunk? Like drunk to the point that you don't know how you got somewhere?" She started off with something fairly light-hearted as she fidgeted with one of her knives and waited for Mikazuki's answer.

Mikazuki had such an experience more recently than he cared to admit, but it was all part of the game so he sighed and answered honestly. 

"Well.. October 2nd."

He laughed.

"Yep, I went and got completely trashed in Las Vegas stumbling along through the business district before passing out in a hotel penthouse wearing a tie dye shirt saying 'I'm with Stupid." and an arrow pointing down, and a snow globe of the Las Vegas skyline with dollar bills instead of snow."

He looked at the three ladies individually.

"I... I don't normally do these things."

Lucatiel smirked at the vivid mental image Mikazuki's story brought on. What other embarrassing experiences did Mikazuki have? That could wait when it was her turn again to ask. "Well, are you gonna ask me, Mika?" She waited to see whether Mikazuki would ask her the three words.

Seeing Luca smirk brought joy to Mika. She was enjoying herself and hopefully letting the chaotic situation from earlier pass. This was wonderful, he thought. He leaned in close to her with a serious face.

"Well Miss Luca... Truth or Dare?"

He kept staring for dramatic effect. 

"Truth." Luca said as she stared right back, her smile still on. Luca was sure that she could answer any of his questions, no problem.

Mika could see that Luca was confidently ready for anything that he could throw at her. He thought for a few moments before plainly asking his question.

"If you had to give up one of your senses, which would you lose and why?"

He then leaned back raising his eyebrow and taking a sip of his drink.

"Hmm... I guess, sight. I've seen enough of the world, all its beauties and horrors, to last a lifetime. Losing my sight could give me the rest I've been looking for for so long..." She chuckled, and poured herself a glass of whiskey. It was a serious answer told in a not-so-serious tone.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Room For Old Dogs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL