Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:24:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
No Room For Old Dogs Started by: Lucatiel on Oct 03, '21 18:23

Mikazuki was shocked at her answer as it was the last sense he would want to lose.

"I... I would have gone with smell personally.."

He also poured himself a glass of whiskey and took a sip. He looked over to Medea and Adalynn who appeared to be staring at one another. He didn't want to interrupt whatever kind of moment they were having so he looked back to Luca.

"I guess it's your turn to ask me?" 

He laughed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Truth or dare then, boss?"

What the fuck are you doing, a voice asked and Luca went still for a hot second. You're a fucking gangster now, what the fuck are you doing playing a child's game with your own boss? You should be out there dealing drugs, shooting fuckers dead, robbing banks, all that shit. Shut up, she told the voice. It went quiet. She cleared her throat, "Sorry um, truth or dare?"

Mika noticed that something bothered her for a split second. He wondered what could be on her mind, but he thought better to continue with this relaxing distraction over some drinks.

"Let's go with... dare..."

He set his glass down ready to see what she would come up with.

"I can ask you to do anything right?" Lucatiel smirked, this was such a bad idea, and would probably earn her the ire of her own crew's top brass, but this was just a dare. What's it going to do?

"Okay... kiss the hottest person in the room right now." Lucatiel stood up and walked out of the room when she finished, so she would not be considered as an option. This was either going to go great, or it was going to crash and burn. She could not wait.

Without so much as a second thought Mikazuki reached over to Medea. He had no choice as it was a dare and the rules were the rules. He gently caress her face pulling her lips closer to his. He kisses her passionately. He pulls away and immediately braces for the shock of Medea's hand on his face. Nothing happens though and he sighs and looks over to Luca.

"You can come back in now."

He started to laugh.

That went surprisingly well, as Lucatiel gives Mikazuki a thumbs-up as she sat down. Now, she braced herself for whatever dare he had in mind. She walked back inside and took a seat. "Alright. My turn..." She wasn't looking forward to this at all, but she stayed anyway. What could Mikazuki possibly do anyway? She was her boss, sure, but... oh no.

Adalynn sat amused by the ridiculousness happening around her. Lucatiel was an interesting lady for sure and how she played with a knife and spaced out every now and then had Ada looking at Mika weird a few times. All she could do was shake her head and keep laughing. 

"Go easy on her Mika," Adalynn laughed knowing he could be the worst sometimes.  

Mikazuki could see instantly that Medea was repulsed by his actions. He quickly pulled back away and leaned back into his chair. Adalynn's laughter helped recover Mika's everlasting shame. He couldn't bring himself to look at Medea, and so made full eye contact with Adalynn. He forced a smile and spoke.

"It would appear I chose wrong."

He said flashing a wink at Adalynn

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Adalynn scrunched her face up grossed out. "Goodness no," she put her hands up in front of her. "I'm so glad Medea took one for the team, I would've done much worse than just slap you." Adalynn said starting to laugh harder at the mental images going through her head. 

"I'm so glad I came over tonight. Only one way it could get better." She said smiling and reaching into her purse. After rummaging around a bit she pulled out a gun and placed it on her lap, "Russian Roulette?" She asked looking around with a giggle. "Just kidding it was in the way." A moment later she pulled out joint and lighter. 

"I'm going to step outside for a bit, but by all means keep going. I want to hear the horror story from when I was outside." Tucking her gun back in her purse she got up and headed outside. 

Lucatiel flicked her knife around as she watched Adalynn leave. Her eyes watched her swaying form as she walked out the door for a smoke. Luca thought to follow her, but decided against it. That action could be taken as a sign of disrespect, so she did not risk it. She poured herself another glass of whiskey and downed it in one go. "Well, Mikazuki? Shall we continue?" Luca asked her leader, who was still wallowing in his shame.

Report Post Tip

He watched as Adalynn stepped outside. It would seem she was a bit upset that he had kissed Medea instead of her. Mika frowned at his clear mistake. His thoughts were interrupted though by Lucatiel. He smiled and turned to her nodding his head.

"Of course. The show must go on!"

He grinned and winked.

"So.. Luca... Truth or Dare?"

Report Post Tip

"Truth," she said immediately. She would not give Mika the opportunity. She poured herself another glass and swirled it around as she waited for Mika's question.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Room For Old Dogs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL