Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:09:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Sammy's Donuts Started by: SammyAdams on Oct 12, '21 01:14

Sammy recently had a place in Los Angeles, however, he wanted a new place closer to home in Detroit. One thing he loved when he was a child was donuts. Walking around there weren't many donut places around so he decided to open one up. SammyAdams had a lot of friends and connections so he was able to obtain every donut imaginable. They even had some you wouldn't even think about. The building wasn't big at all, just big enough for about 5 tables and a counter.

At this donut shop, they also sold beer and liquor. What place could you go to and get donuts and alcohol, that's right. You heard it correctly! Welcome to Sammy's Donuts, where you can get fat and drunk all in one place!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Bulla walked down the road, when she saw a new sign on the sidewalk. Actually, she didn't see it, because she nearly bumped into it, being lost in thoughts. It had been a long day today and she could with some food. She was about to curse the bloody fool who put the sign in the middle of her way, but then she saw it was a sign from a new Donut-shop. Donuts! Food! 

She licked her lips and imagined herself sitting down, taking a bite from a delicious, fresh donut with frosting on top and a cup of hot choco on the side. When looking towards the shop, she decided to head in.

When she entered, she encountered a counter with a friendly face behind it, dozens of donuts and some tables near the window.

"Well hello, I nearly knocked over your sign, but luckily I see you have donuts, so I'll forgive you for putting it on the middle of the sidewalk" she said to him with a big smile.

"Can I have a cup o' hot choco, and erm..." she wondered which one to take, they all looked delicious, but then decided. "Yes, I'll take one of those there in the corner, with the white frosting and chocolate little... frogs on top?" She wondered... Frogs? And shrugged. As long as it tasted well, it was fine. They sure did look good...

Report Post Tip

Sammy laughed when he heard that Bulla almost walked into the sign. Then he thought to himself, 'Well, the sign did what it was supposed to.' He greeted the young lady with a smile.

"Hello, Thank you for coming on in!"

Sammy listened to the order and slowly grabbed all of the items. First, he grabbed the hot cocoa and slid it across the counter. Then he grabbed the donut with frogs on it and put it in a bag before sliding that over to Bulla as well. 

"Interesting that you went for the frogs first!"

Report Post Tip

Amelia hated mornings. Absolutely detested the with every fiber of her being. Which is why this morning, when her alarm clock started blaring at Five-o-clock in the morning she had thrown it across the room, she wasn't proud of her tantrum, but it had to be done. But what she needed was sugar. Sugar and coffee. So after packing her suitcase and leaving the hotel she had booked for the evening, she found herself on the streets of Detroit looking for some place that was open at, she checked her watch, freaking 6:36AM. 

She pushed the door open and the smell was the first thing to perk her up, sugar, yeast, chocolate. Letting out a small sound of pleasure she made her way to the counter, her eyes roving over the goods that were on offer to her. Eventually the person behind the counter noticed her. "Hello there." AmeliaGato said to them, trying to force a smile, but she knew at this early hour it was more of a grimace. "Can I get half a dozen donuts please?" the person behind the counter blinked in surprise and agreed, grabbing a box. 

"Can I get two jelly donuts, a Jam custard, one of those glazed, that one there with the sprinkles..." Amelia said pointing at each one as she made her selection. Once the box was full she moved to where the register was and pulled out her money. "Also, Please, please tell me you have coffee?" She asked hopefully. "If so, I would like the biggest cup you have, black is fine." 

Report Post Tip

Sammy heard a familiar voice so he turned around to notice that AmeliaGato was ordering a ton of donuts. He smiled.

"Those all for you?" he asked politely.

Sammy put down his dish rag and washed his hands at the sink.

"What brings you around these parts? Vegas not have donut shops?"

Report Post Tip

It had been a rough few days with trying to fly under the radar with a eight year old girl who was kidnapped from some Don over LA way...

Feeling as if she needed to perk the kid she'd head over to Sammy's Donut's no one could resist Donuts!

Pushing the door open, the smell of cinnamon drifted throughout the air a soft smile formed on both of their faces.

"Hey SammyAdams, could we grab a dozen cinnamon donuts and some milkshakes!" Freyja smiled warmth in her tone 

"How goes business?"

Report Post Tip

AmeliaGato smiled SammyAdams brightly, "I'm pretty sure they do, but I haven't gone to it as of yet." She said to him, "I have a cafe so usually I just get my breakfast goodies there instead, since ya know, cheaper for me!" Amelia said with a laugh. "But I have time to waste here in Detroit, so figured while the sun is struggling to wake up like I am, I could get some sugar in me, perhaps head to Mezzo Park and enjoy the breakfast delights." Amelia said to Sammy. 

While she was talking to SammyAdams about the delicious offerings on display, Freyja came in and started speaking. Moving slightly to the side, she trusted that Sammy would get her breakfast order to her, and since Amelia already had her piping hot coffee mentally she decided that it wasn't a massive problem and so she took a seat, waiting and putting the much needed caffeine into her bloodstream. 

Report Post Tip

There wasn't a better way to start your day then with a cup of coffee with a donut or two. Nothing got the blood pumping quite like the legendary duo. Whether that was good or bad is neither here nor there. Julius entered Sammy's Donuts, approached the counter and ordered, "two cream filled donuts and a cup of coffee please."

Report Post Tip

SammyAdams started prepping AmeliaGato's order together with the help of his worker.

SammyAdams looked over to the door as it swung open and he saw his friend Freyja walk in. She ordered a dozen cinnamon donuts and a few milkshakes. He gestured to his worker to start up the milkshakes and grabbed the donuts himself. He placed the mon the counter.

"Hello Freyja, Here are your donuts and the milkshakes will be coming right up"

Looking back at AmeliaGato who began to look concerned. 

"Sorry your order is almost ready!"

Julius came walking up to the counter and ordered two cream filled donuts and coffee. 

"Sorry my man, give us a minute. We are getting busy and need to get these two other orders out. You can take a seat and they will be right up."

Report Post Tip

Pete was in Detroit and he has been working on three hours of sleep now it was the next day at four am.  He walked into Sammy's donut's and sat down with Nails.  Nero stood in like and Neri stood to the side to help bring the coffee and donuts over.  Pete eyes were heavy and he wanted to lay down.  Pete looked up as the guys brought the coffee and donut's.  

Pete to a apple fritter and his cup of coffee and smiled he took a sip of the hot coffee it was strong and black no sugar.  The apple fritter tasted much sweeter and had a lot of diced apples in it.  Pete nodded with approval and continued to sip and eat until he finished them both. 

Report Post Tip

KaraZor-El walked passed this Donut place the last time she was in town and was incredibly tempted but thought Falista would not be happy to find out Kara had been here without her.

So, this time she invited both Falista and Flowah to join her. 

Beer and Donuts??? SWEET!!!!

Us girls love to drink.......

Report Post Tip

Not for the first time, Amelia lamented to herself about how much travel was actually involved in being a criminal. Perhaps it was because her brother had such a successful business in New York at the time, perhaps he was a home-body, or more importantly, he was fucking in charge so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted, but he really made it seem like criminal business involved a lot less air-miles. Which is why Amelia found herself dragging her suitcase down the streets of Detroit yet again, after a Red-eye flight from Nevada, to Michigan. She hadn't slept, so her eyes were red, and the woman was in a proper state. 

But her anger and frustration melted away when the yeasty sugary smell of delicious baked goodies hit her nose. It reminded her of the box of doughnuts she had purchased last time she had ventured to this area of the country, and it seemed like if she wasn't going to be able to sleep, she might as well get fat instead. 

The sign on the door said they weren't due to open for another forty minutes, and since it wasn't like Amelia had anywhere to be at this hour of the day, the woman tipped her suitcase over flat-on the pavement, pulled her book out and decided to continue reading while she waited for the doors to unlock, and the freshly baked breakfast treats to be on offer, properly. 

Report Post Tip

In this thing of ours, death comes day in and day out. Even when bullets start flying, friends can be found on both sides of the battlefield. Sammy was in Detroit due to the recent war that had broken out.

After hearing a friend of his had passed, he decided to mourn in his own way. Driving to Sammy's Donuts, SammySoul got out of the car, approached the building, and laid one red rose on the window seal.

"In a different life we could of been friends, but sometimes this thing of ours makes us enemies. Rest easy, pal."

Sammy returned to his Buick 40 and drove off.

Report Post Tip

Pete normally went for sweets in the summer time but since this place was near by he stopped in to get three glazed donuts.  Pete was surprised that the line wasn't very long but then again it could be because of the holidaysand people trying to earm money for gifts and saving every penny they can to get gifts. 

Report Post Tip

Grimaldo headed out to the Detroit business district to start his morning. On his way through he seen one of the paperboys on the payroll. It always payed to have eyes and ears on every corner. Grimaldo stops and gives the boy a pat on the shoulder.

"Morning there kid, anything new to report?"

The boy gives a minor shrug and shakes his head.

Nothin' but the usual Mr. Grimaldo, sir. Oh wait, yeah. That guy Vince, he was lookin' for ya'. Said he had somethin' to give ya'. You want a copy of the paper today?"

Grimaldo raises an eyebrow, cocks his head and hands the boy a five dollar bill.

"If you see him again, send him my way. I'll be over at Sammy's Doughnuts grabbing some breakfast. Keep the change."

He grabs the newspaper and heads towards the doughnut shop. A bell dings against the metal door frame as the shop entrance glides open. Grimaldo goes up to the counter and orders a black coffee and a few doughnuts. He slaps a ten dollar bill on the counter and finds a seat in the back corner to read his paper and enjoy some doughnuts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Sammy hadn't been to Detroit in awhile, and in doing so, he remembered and old friend had a donut shop. He wondered to himself..

"I wonder if this place is still even open..." 

Sammy approached the building, and to his surprise the place was still up and running. He bought a bag of donut holes, which he didn't even really want. After his order was placed he sat at the front stoop, pulled out his flask, and took a swig while looking up to the sky.

"Wherever you are friend, I hope the money is good." he said with a small smirk.

With that, he packed up and took off.

Report Post Tip

Julius entered into Sammy's donut. He had frequent here before and was very satisfied. There was nothing like freshly baked donut to go with your coffee. As Julius approached the counter to order, a smile lit upon his face just before he greeted the barista. "Two cream filled donuts and a cup of coffee." Julius order again, marking this as a usual for him now. After a few moment had passed and Julius paid, he was given his meal. He sat at a booth near a window and peered out of it as he enjoyed his meal.

Report Post Tip

Joseph wasn't much of a morning person but today he was up early. He needed a little something to get him going so he headed towards the business district to see what options there were. He stumbled upon a donut shop and entered. 

"Hey there, I need a black coffee and some glazed goodness. Can you help me out with that?" 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Maxine smelled the smell, the smelly smell of something that smelled sugary and delicious. "Creasey, I know what we're going to have for breakfast!" she said as she tugged on her bodyguard's heavy arm. "Doughnuts!" Maxine shouted with absolute delight as she lead the man towards the smell that was filling the air of Detroit. 

Once inside her eyes went wide, much like the doughnuts and her face pressed against the glass, fogging it with her breath. "Can...can I have one of each?" She asked, looking up at the man protecting her. While he smiled, he still shook his head no. Grumbling now, Maxine considered her options. Their flight was due to leave soon, so she could get some for everyone back in Nevada if she wanted. "What if I share?" She asked,fluttering her eyelashes at the man hopeful that she'd get her way. 

He shook his head again and sighed, "You can get a dozen." Creasey said, relenting to the little girl. Besides, he knew she would only eat three at the most and then the sugar crash afterwards would give him sometime to catch up with his boss, Joseph. "But you must share them!" he said. 

The small girl clapped her hands and when it was her turn at the counter she ordered a mixture of twelve donuts, making sure to get the flavors she new Circle-of-fire and her father both loved. "Please be gentle, they are for very special people." Maxine said to the teenager behind the counter. Once Creasey had paid she held the box carefully in her hands, walking out very slowly not to drop them. "Are you sure I have to share Creasey? I could just share with you..." her voice was heard as the door started closing behind them. The sentence ended with the sound of the large man's laughter fading as they made their way to the airport. 

Report Post Tip

Selena arrived in Detroit and upon her arrival she was in mood for some doughnuts and since it's been a long time that she has had a doughnut she stopped by a doughnut shop and already she can smell the sweet scented of aroma from the doughnuts hitting her nose. Seeing how busy it was this place seemed popular with the locals as she waited in line to place her order she was looking at the menu on what they had and a dozen of glazed doughnuts sounded very good to her and a coffee to go as well. After the person ahead of her placed his order it was her turn to get some delicious doughnuts.

"Yes I would like a dozen of glazed doughnuts and two jelly doughnuts as well." As she was done placing her order the cashier noded and went to get her order. Once she was done the young lady took Selena's money handing her a box of doughnuts and a bag of jelly doughnuts. Selena smiled and thanked her as she walked out of the shop to her car so she can head back to her apartment that she is renting in Detroit."These doughnuts smell delicious." She said to herself as Selena opens the box taking one out and it was the best thing she has ever tasted.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sammy's Donuts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL