Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:17:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sammy's Donuts Started by: SammyAdams on Oct 12, '21 01:14

Ian was walking by when he saw some nice donuts in a shop by the road. There were different types of donuts and as someone with a sweet tooth, Ian couldn't resist buying a few to eat and take home. 

He bought a box of assorted donuts and ate a couple of them before having them packed to take home. 

Report Post Tip

Jurian had nothing better to do than stroll down Bricktown. He saw many sites that caught his attention but interested him as much as the bright monogram neon lights that read: Sammy’s Donuts. With his eyes widened and his lips slightly chapped from the cold wind, Jurian swallowed a gulp of spit to break the trance-like state he was in staring blankly at the building.

“A donut sounds nice.”

Jurian entered inside, where his nose, as anticipated, was met with the sweet aroma of freshly baked donuts. Its presence was so strong that Jurian couldn’t think of it as anything else but a welcoming embrace. And he certainly felt welcomed.

“I’ll have two glazed donuts.”

A wad of cash was placed upon the counter and Jurian was given his order.

“Thanks!”

A flash of his pearly whites, which he rarely ever shows but always genuine when he does, indicated his delight for the quick service. And his quickness in finding the nearest available seat would show his craving for the two donuts. Though, with a bit of effort, he sat down as calmly and contained as he could to enjoy his afternoon treat without judgment.

Report Post Tip
At Sammy's Donuts you always found the best and freshed donuts. He biys a bag og newly fried fonuts which will have along with his boss since we both needed some sweet things in life right now.
Report Post Tip

There is nothing much better to get the day started than a fresh donut, or a baker's dozen. Detroit was wicked cold this morning and Ket was not too happy about it. But he needed that fresh, warm, sugary treat and perhaps a fresh cuppa of dark roast to get his heart pumping right. 

He bundled up, from head to toe. Had his feet wrapped in Wonderbread plastic sleeves and his face covered with a pillowy scarf. A beany wool cap on his head. The only thing you could see on young Ketamine were the reds of his eyes. Bloodshot as lazerbeams from a hard night prior. 

Humming to himself, he headed out when it wasn't long until he came to Sammy's Donuts. He couldn't smell a thing due to his face wrapped tighter than King Tut, but it looked clean enough. 

Ket pulled down his tight scarf, "I'll have half dozen bear claws, half dozen custard with the chocolate icing. Um, half dozen glazed...", he was caught off guard as he looked over the menu items on display. "And a shot of your best whiskey". Ketamine felt like he hit the lottery. 

Donuts AND whiskey! Nearly top of his most favorite things, just under Special K, rainbows and puppies, that is. 

His gap toothed grin stretched into a broad smile of pure joy. "Thank you", he shouted, a little too loudly. 

Report Post Tip

She was walking down the street and noticed the donut shop.  Walking through the door, she noticed a variety of donuts on display.  She overheard the owner mentioning there was also alcohol.  Donuts and whiskey seemed like an odd combination, but she wouldn't turn down either.  Walking up to the counter, she looks at the menu.

"Hello, can I get one of those chocolate donuts?  And maybe a dozen of whatever you have to take with me."

She thought at the whiskey again.

"And how about a double of whiskey while I wait?"

Report Post Tip

SpaceMonkey walked into Sammy's Donut shop with a sign around its collar that said "DONUTS PLEASE", in all caps, and in the color orange, and fell into line.

When SpaceMonkey reached the front of the line, the cashier looked at the sign and then back at SpaceMonkey and smiled before asking an obvious question.  "Could you possibly be here for some donuts?"

"OOH OOH AHH AHH!" SpaceMonkey exclaimed, obviously happy.

"Okay, how many would you like?"

SpaceMonkey wrote on the table with its fingers, the number 12, and the word glazed, then looked up at the cashier with a huge smile on its face.

The cashier rang SpaceMonkey's order up and took the money that the monkey was holding in its hands.

"AHH AHH AHH!" The monkey exclaimed in its monkey language when it got its donuts.  It shook the cashiers hand and left happily, along its merry way.

Report Post Tip

Sal had a sweet tooth and thought long about what he wanted until he saw Sammy's Donuts, he smiled it had been a long time since he last had a donut.  He walked into the establishment and stood in line looking over the menu.  Sal ordered four apple filled donits, three apple fritters, three glazed and two jelly filled and to go.  He paid the cashier smiling at the thought of eating these and getting some rest as the day was coming to a close.  

Report Post Tip

Boyarsky was in the mood for something tasty for breakfast, after walking around for what felt like forever but most likely was not that long, he stumbled upon Sammy's Donuts. He went inside placing his hands on the counter.

"I'd like 20 or so donuts of various flavors please."

A few minutes later he walked out with a huge box filled with donuts, he started eating some as he walked down the road.

Report Post Tip

As Boyarsky leaves the donut place, Josie bumps into him as she enters and his box of donuts land in her arms. She laughs nervously at how clumsy she is and opens the box, pinches a donut... a nice fat juicy pink donut and takes a bite before handing it back to him. "Fancy seeing you here. I cannot believe you took a trip to a donut place without inviting me. I am highly offended." Josie chuckles as she slips off into the store. 

While inside she pounces on the back of ScroogeMcDuck and puts her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" She shouts rather loudly still chewing on the donut bite. He turns around and pushes her off like the boring fart he is. 

"What are we having?" She asks as she glances the menu. "Boy, I love donuts. They're my favourite thing. You grab us some donuts and I will find us a seat since there are only about five" Josie wanders off to find a table while she awaits her treats. She is craving something sweet now so much!

Report Post Tip

After bumping into Josie. Boyarsky smiles and looks at her as she eats one of his donuts, he didn't mind at all after all he had a truckload more. And after all it was nice to share and put a smile upon someones face, which he liked.

"Nice running into you here, I just stopped by here before my flight really."

As she walks inside he picks up another donut and signals a cab, getting in and heading towards the airport.

Report Post Tip
Teyla stepped out of the rain and into Sammy’s Donuts. She had heard about this place from a crewmate who had visited the city earlier in the year. He said they had the best glazed donuts he had ever eaten. They had practically melted in his mouth if his story was to be believed.

The young consigliere pulled the edge of her fedora further down to conceal her sharp gaze as she approached the counter. Catching the attention of the young woman behind it, she ordered a dozen to take back to Philly. The cashier passed her a brown paper bag filled with the freshly glazed donuts. A nod of gratitude, and a smile accepted the bag as Teyla passed the payment in return before disappeared into the shadows of the night — savoring her stolen moments of sweetness amidst a life of crime and secrecy.
Report Post Tip

"Donuts? I don't like donuts. They're so messy and filled with calories! What ever happened to the good old kale and toast? Anyways, I guess Josie wanted to see me or something."

Scrooge continued to monologue out loud before Josie surprised him from behind. It was frightening and he didn't like it, not one bit. In fact, what Scrooge needed right now was a pick-me-up after nearly being sent to an early grave from an attempted heart attack that Josie had just given him.

"Josie, really? What did you need! I can't stay in this desperate donut hole for any more than a half hour, so please do hurry. Every minute I'm here is a minute where I'm losing out on making money!"

Looking over at the selection of Donuts, he audibly gagged before asking the waiter at the front if they had any coffee. He'd at least want to get himself something to drink while he waited for the conversation-- but then Josie told him the most terrible thing, for him to purchase the two of them some donuts, she didn't even offer to pay!

"Wait, did you want anything else? Like maybe something healthy from down the street? No? Okay, just checking."

Scrooge sighed and ordered everything before taking them over to Josie. Then he sat down.

"So, wait. Did you want something or did we just run into each other? Cause if you don't want anything then this is gonna be $15 and I'm going to need one of those pay days... if that's alright?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sammy's Donuts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL