Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:22:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Competition Chronicle (La cronaca del concorso) Started by: Lidl on Oct 13, '21 09:56

You are the epitome of mediocre lidi. I think everyone knows that now. 

Report Post Tip

Problem is, that despite your protestations to the contrary, all you have ever been is mediocre. I don't need, nor do I want your support, I don't need nor want your friendship. I would sooner pluck out my own lungs than have you as a friend. But you didn't offer me these things, no you offered to stop being a douche if only I would protect you.

As for being still alive, I never said you weren't, I merely hoped that as you would find no succor here that the gods would grant you forgiveness for your trangressions. And there you go again, insulting and battling attitude. I offered you no reason why you would fear me, son. I made no threats. I simply explained why your presence is no longer required, try not to let the door hit you on the way out.

Report Post Tip

Call me deluded, Lincoln_Lawyer, and I've asked relatives of yours this before, but I simply do not understand the breadth and depth of your, and people like you, fierce dislike for my family line.  People with rightfully bring up the transgressive actions of the Commissar and Anton, but the dislike was very fierce long before that.  Long before my lineage had a decent run at being at the top table.

I have been accused of talking down to people.  You once accused me of only being polite to those with legions of bodyguards and those in power.  And here I am speaking truth to power, and for it I am to be murdered (if only one of these jackasses get their gun trained).

You see, people may think that the path I tread is an easy path, but it is not.  I have feelings.  I get upset.  Sometimes I accidently offend someone and it hurts me.  

I try to live by a code that is personal to me: make some people happy and don't do anything to anyone you couldn't handle being done to yourself.

One of your comrades told me he "hated" me today.  That someone would indulge in the vice of hatred depresses me, for I hate nobody.  Love is my religion, my praxis and my go to non-chemical drug.

The man who hates me will not be shunned, for he needs help.  Now, I must go to him.

Report Post Tip

Really sad to see this again, why not stop keep on doing this over and over again, het a life kuku, just a advice since you seems to not have any. Best is to just stop your investigation and shit you keep on with, you dont get anything by it but enenies, can assure you to this.

Report Post Tip

Tutte - have you ever stopped to consider that everyone not criticising me here is in fact an ally?  That's what keeps me going: knowing the silent majority love me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Sad to announce the second recorded murder linked to Lincoln's contest.  Both murders were avoidable.

Will their entries remain in the "to be judged" pile?  If not, why not?

Could "Lincoln_Lawyer let us know?

Thanks buddy.  

Report Post Tip

VOLUME TWO- Lincoln_Lawyer's Continuing Lethal Legacy  (Omicidio)

Another mob associate today found himself murdered.  He had entered Lincoln's supposedly "fair" contest, with an entry in two parts that just about everybody expected to win.  And then, CLANK!  He finds himself deader than Lincoln's chance of salvaging even the tiniest shred of dignity and integrity after this embarrassment of bloody murder and mayhem.

Debate, investigation, discussion and indeed argument continues at pace about the lega bona fides of Lincoln, and of the best way to handle someone who steals prizes from one man to give to a man who is not, and has never been, a member of the Creative Writing Community.

I have been inundated with telegrams asking me to contact my former client, a Mr Kuku, to ask him to launch a writing contest where the fatalities are below 10%.  One dreamer asked for a violence free competition.  In recorded history, there have been two - both run by Rocky.

And yet it is Rocky who is chastised.  Maybe if he'd murdered a couple of guys he'd be left alone, huh?

We of course want Lincoln to succeed.  He is a man for whom bravery is, whilst not automatic, at least when balanced against humiliation, an option.

And we mourn AntonioMontana, Lidl, and EddieMame.  Writers who can now only be remembered posthumously.

And it is in their names that I shall continue this chronicle.

Report Post Tip

And another contestant, dead.  NeilHamburger.

This senseless slaughter happens in the vaccum created by a competition with no strong leadership.

Report Post Tip

"Easy kuku, why keep on damage against leaderships, are you the only goodo ne as leader as it seems you tjinking of, if so a must say, seek out a shrink, could help you, promise. This is so sad to follow each time you die and come back, leave it, try to be a normal one and dont keep on talkiing about the past, this is why so much harm is against you atm"

Now I were nice, o my, but know its no use to be this in here anyway.

Report Post Tip
Tutte - to whom are you speaking? I am concerned with the ever increasing casualties associated with the current writing competition.
Report Post Tip

There is no death toll - it's literally just you dying repeatedly because you can't stop being an arse.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $280,000 Tip

Trule agree to Dagda in what he said and nods towards him and gives him a thumbs up for what he just said which Tutte liked a lot.

Report Post Tip

Tutte - The Morning Show has done a complete breakdown of the mass deaths associated with this competition, and we have further discussed the complexities of awarding prizes to individuals who have not entered the contest.

Report Post Tip
And a brace of casualties today:

BradleyJackson and GUNHOKING: both murdered for words spoken at a forum discussing the carnage endemic with Lincoln_Lawyer's death cult
Report Post Tip

It seems that you are the common factor, not I. Grasping at straws, looking for causality when there is none, regardless of any other tenuous link you think you have found, the one thing that all the dead share in common is that they have all spoken at debates in your presence, every single one. It would seem that the curse of the Kuku line continues, unabaited and unsatiated. 

To verify the veracity of my hypothesis, I suggest that everyone stops conversing with you and you kin with immediate effect. If the deaths stop, then we will know that the curse of cuckoo Kuku it true and a real and present danger.

Report Post Tip
Lincoln, you seen to want to banish my lineage from this shores. To have my descendents roam homeless and unemployed. To not be able to afford cocaine to sniff nor opiate to settle.

It may interest you to know that I bear you no ill will. That my lineage oftentimes lobbied the Scumbag, Grin, to auth your ancestor. My ancestor needed someone else in the district district him.

Had those two teamed up, life might have been different.

Maybe it still can.

I'm sorry my man
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Competition Chronicle (La cronaca del concorso)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL