Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 02:25:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Clearing the air (of a mistake not oxygen) Started by: PauliePoorAnalogy on Oct 13, '21 19:15

Ever since Dr_Satan bungled that art gallery job, I've been working for his posse in Las Vegas. It is a great gang and I'm really enjoying my time with them. I made a well-attended speech a couple of days ago about the finer points of this group and I haven't looked back since. I'm not the brightest knife in the drawer though and sometimes I get caught up in things that I would be best leaving alone.

It seems this has happened again to me and I want to make something crystal clear today. Like when Jesus parted the Red Sea, lets clear a path and stop beating around the tree. I want to talk about that detestable little imp, known as Kuku. He has gone by a lot of names, Kuku, SueMyChin, The_Big_K, BillyJoel, BigBossMan, MistyMountainHop, CarelessWhisper, Bonzo, RatherFetchingHat, MilesLvsRichrdDavies and of course, DonStephen. Two of the most recent entries on this family tree were Rocky and Lidl, which is where I was roped in.

I was fooled into thinking his competition was a genuine one. I'd heard a lot of talk about the Creative Writing Community (CWC) and although I knew it was dangerous, I found myself wanting to write and tell a good story on the street to be a part of the CWC. He had a lot of backing so I thought it would be above board so put a lot of time into writing something although not quite managing to submit it.

When it all went wrong, I was angry. I said some things I didn't mean and my anger was directed towards Lincoln_Lawyer. I was probably a bit confused by his legal terminology and didn't realise he was not a con man at all. I see now that in giving the prizes for the contest to someone who didn't enter the contest, he was actually doing the right thing. He was trying to make whole what The_Big_K had broken. Namely LostBoy. I would like to place on record my apology to Lincoln and I did send him some cash towards his new contest by way of atonement.  

I hoped that was the end of it but when I saw Lidl, another decedent of the RatherFetchingHat franchise, come to the street and talk more trash about his own competition trying to move the buck to someone else, I was mad. I think he might have not concluded that contest properly after all too, maybe on purpose. Because of that, I wanted to try and make him admit his mistakes. Lets not forget that this poor excuse for an Orator of the Year was a contributory factor in why people had died. More people. Dead. Because of writing stories ffs. This shit has just got to stop. So I was trying to get him to admit his part in causing those deaths. 

Somewhere along the line, I think my intentions got muddled up. The boss of my family, Dr_Satan, pulled me aside and warned me not to side with the Kuku (or DonStephen if you know him by that name) line or I might end up getting wacked. That is absolutely the last thing I want anybody to think. I do not want to be tarred with the same broom as that guy. He has poisoned something that used to be so pure and full of werewolves. The CWC.

For clarity then, I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH KUKU/DONSTEPHEN/MISTYMOUNTAINHOP/THE_BIG_K/LIDL.

I have spoken to Dr_Satan and a public distancing from this filth was decided to be the best way of cementing my position in LV, where I am very happy. Now I don't want this discussion to be totally negative and I don't want to give that cuck any more attention than he already has received, so why doesn't everyone list may 3-4 things that they love about the streets right now? I'll start:

1. People not being killed for CWC works
  2. Seeing people have fun outside of "The Mafia" in the streets
  3. The prizes in contests (usually very good)

Thanks for your time.  

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $580,000 Tip

If only everyone had someone like Dr_Satan to tell them who they should and shouldn't talk to the world would be a much safer place for people in the CWC. 

Very brave of you to come out here and make such a rousing speech. It's the people like you that make me proud to be apart of Las Vegas. 

And as you asked, some things I like about the streets: 

1. The clout

2. Getting involved in disputes that don't concern you

3. The friends we make along the way

Very good topic today PauliePoorAnalogy hope to see you around the streets more often! 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Not trusting Kuku about literally anything is one of the most known things in these streets. It's almost up there with not giving any of Curtis's/Disorder's descendants an inkling of power. But, I guess, as with few people who think Curtis is a decent human being, so too will few think Kuku is a decent human being.

It's a shame, really. Hopefully, you've learned from this and hopefully, you'll preach to others what Satan told you, because even the devil is more trustworthy than those two.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip
Honesty- I think Kuku would be annoyed at being conflated with Curtis. OK, Kuku didn't run this entire society for as long as Curtis did, but when Kuku was in charge it was very peaceful. I think in a kinda evil-o-meter, Curtis would score maybe 6/10 and Kuku maybe 4/10, if that makes sense?

I once loaned Kuku $5m and he paid me back. So credit where it is due.

I think one of the worst people to ever walk these shores was BillyMastrosimone - he operated a long confidence trick operation that netted him huge sums of money.
Report Post Tip

Curtis isn't evil Robert, with Curtis you know exactly what you are getting. He's a man who sets out to domjnate the 6 cities using any means at his disposal, and we all know and accept that, and every time he appears, we sit back and let him, that says more about us than him. He is simply a scorpion conforming to his nature.

Kuku, well kuku is evil incarnate. On one hand we do have a man who appears to be relatively intelligent, capable of espousing profusely on a range of topics. A man capable of great good and kindness, of igniting a bright future, but who decides to do the exact opposite. A man who would rather antagonise and ridicule, a man who who would rather victimise and persecute and play the jester when he is capable of much, much more. He could be a spiritual leader for good in this community, but is lest trustworthy than Lucifer himself.

So I ask you, which is more evil, the scorpion that conforms to its nature or the 'Priest' who would rather murder and sow discontent?

Report Post Tip
If we accept that murder is an act of evil, then Kuku is one of the least evil people this society has ever known. Fact.

And perhaps Kuku's actions are his true nature much like with Curtis. I believe a poll was conducted once which revealed that a very significant proportion of this society found Kuku a welcome addition to these shores, as well as a funny one.

Kuku once announced that in this world, it's important to have friends and enemies. From what I've seen of him, he's good at making friends, and exceptionally skilled at creating enemies.

Do you accept that Kuku has paid a high price for his nature in this world?
Report Post Tip

Kuku is one of the least evil people this society has ever known. Fact.

Poppycock, I know for anfact that Kuku's bloodline has murdered dozens of people in the last few years, and been responsible for dozens more, not to mention the untold suicides in this world his lineage is responsible for. His line often speaks of the deaths associated with his so called incentivised professional writing competitions, the majority of which his ancestors had a direct hand in. If you want a fact, my family, directly and indirectly have killed less people in the last 20 years than his has in 5, and thats bearing in mind the Cityhall has exiled his family at least twice in that time.

And perhaps Kuku's actions are his true nature much like with Curtis.

Again, absolute drivel. Members of my family have spoken to members of his, both away from organised crime and here. The differences in behaviour are like chalk and cheese. His line are erudite, educated, polite and like to increase their knowledge and understanding of the world in which they live. However, once they return to this life of crime they choose to become the belligerent litle narcissist that leaves mistrust, distrust and upheaval whereever they go.

a poll was conducted once which revealed that a very significant proportion of this society found Kuku a welcome addition to these shores, as well as a funny one.

You are very much mistaken.  There was a poll and a slight majority voted for the kuku line to stay. But, and heres the caveat, it was a small majority, and the overwhelming majority chose not to take part, which again tells a story. The vast majority prefer not to participate, prefer not to get involved because quite frankly drawing the attention of a kuku is much akin to feeding a stray kat. Once he knows of your existance, he will plague you for the rest of yours. When it comes to the kuku bloodline, there is a very apt latin phrase that more often than not is used to define dealings with them, non pascere troglodytam.

he's good at making friends, and exceptionally skilled at creating enemies.

And what? Even monkeys at the zoo can make friends and enemies. However kuku's line does not make friends, they make sychophants and cronies. They buy loyalty with wealth, its how they buy their safety, they try to ally themselves with whomever they percieve as the strongest faction and pay for their bodyguards, or cheat the system to make untold billions, just so they can safely ply their troll routine. They did it with the soviet state, they tried it with the Grin and Disorder regime, and they've tried it here too, and failed miserably, because the current crop of crewleaders don't need them, they don't need their money, and they don't need the hassle associated with his bloodlines special form of bullshit.

Do you accept that Kuku has paid a high price for his nature in this world?

No, I don't accept that he has paid a high price, he has paid a less than fair price. If I were cityhall I'd have kicked his ass to the kerb long ago. But perhaps I am a little to blame for this myself. Knowing his true nature, time and time again I have tried to extend the olive branch, hoping that perhaps this time maybe he'd see the error of his ways, only for it to be thrown back in my face every single time. However, no more. My family will brook no truck with his ever again.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip
As far as I'm aware, when it comes to the most effective hitters, Kuku is nowhere to he seen. A little birdie told me he's only ever killed a single person ranked above Capo.

Kuku is often conflated with extreme wealth. He has never paid for anyone's BGs other than his own.

Curtis is no friend of the Kuku lineage, and if you had credible intelligence sources you would know that Kuku and the last Grin Regime was never more than an uneasy alliance. I remember a CL affiliated with the notorious Grin asking for Kuku's death on the basis that Kuku said hello to him.

Have you ever wondered, Lincoln, that in offering someone help you are implying that you're better than them? Kuku has his faults, but humility is not one of them.
Report Post Tip

As far as I'm aware, when it comes to the most effective hitters, Kuku is nowhere to he seen. A little birdie told me he's only ever killed a single person ranked above Capo.

And German mustard gas attacks in the Great War never killed anyone above the rank of Lieutenant, whats your point? As for whether hes an efdective hitter, again, whats your point? I never once intimated that kuku's bloodlines were mass murderers or the most prolific killers in history, but they are killers, they are responsible for the deaths of untold masses.

Kuku is often conflated with extreme wealth. He has never paid for anyone's BGs other than his own.

I'm sorry, but that is unadulterated bullshit. Thats the kind of bullshit that gardeners would spend a small fortune to acquire for their rosebushes. One of my ancestors once asked Grin why he had given one of the kuku line a place to live, and he admitted it was only because Kuku was paying for him to BG up his crew. He also admitted that as soon as the golden calf stop producing milk, it would be slaughtered.

Curtis is no friend of the Kuku lineage, and if you had credible intelligence sources you would know that Kuku and the last Grin Regime was never more than an uneasy alliance. 

I never said Curtis was a friend, he hated the kuku bloodline, saw them for exactly what they are. He allowed Grin his little pet only because he was ponying up the money, but told Grin to keep him on a short leash. No one in the regime had any time for kuku. Curtis told Kuku to stay the fuck out of his way, he stupidly thought he was untouchable, and nearly shat himself when he almost died for such a trivial transgression. As for reliable intelligence, I have hundreds of pages of it, recorded over hundreds of hours. My own family line lived through both the soviet order and the Curtis/Grin regime, without managing to get banished by Cityhall, let alone twice. Would it interest you to know that I even have a copy of the mobmail between Grin and Kuku following this event, where kuku begged for his life and apologised unreservedly? Grin shared it around so we could all have a good laugh.

Have you ever wondered, Lincoln, that in offering someone help you are implying that you're better than them? Kuku has his faults, but humility is not one of them.

Truely the words of a narcissist if ever I heard them. Where did I say that I offered help, where did I imply that I offered help? I offered friendship, I offered fellowship. But you are right about one thing, I am better than kuku, for the simple fact that I am not an obsequious toadying little sychophant with a personality disorder, delusions of grandeur and the emotional range of a Scathophaga stercoraria. Seriously son, I've cleaned better from the sole of my shoe. Oh, and humility is not a fault.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Lincoln_Lawyer I will deal with most of your points later, but it is widely known that the Curtis/Kuku feud started when Kuku more or less accidently killed a relative of Curtis's.

Guilt plagued the Kuku lineage, which meant that the Kuku lineage always gave Curtis a pass when he threatened and insulted Kuku.

I bet you can't name 15 people Kuku killed, let alone untold numbers
Report Post Tip

And in typical fashion you keep deflecting from the point. I can't name 1 person my own bloodline has killed, so how the fuck would I be able to anyone the kuku bloodline has killed or had killed? Can you name one person I have killed? And I laugh at this, Guilt made Kuku give Curtis a pass, and this after you claim kuku is A) not a killer and b) an ineffective killer. You are even beginnjng to get confused by your own bullshit, drowning in a quagmire of your own creation. We're done here, son.

Report Post Tip
"hoping that perhaps this time maybe he'd see the error of his ways"

This reeks of shame, blame & guilt.

Would it interest *you* to know that Curtis once auth'd a Kuku, long before the uneasy Kuku/Notorious Grin alliance. That auth was based on non monetary merit.
Report Post Tip
Unwittingly, Lincoln_Lawyer, your mustard gas analogy works. It killed comparatively very few allied soldiers during their imperial War.

I gave Curtis a pass not in a martial sense, but in a general platonic sense. Despite his chronic disdain for me, I have always respected him.

As for funding the Grinning Gang, it was not that Kuku funded it as such, but through a complex set of mind games he protected a number of key members.

Kuku has been slandered by this PauliePoorAnalogy chap, and it seems you are jumping on his bandwagon.

But I challenge you to provide your supposed evidence. Kuku should be allowed right to reply
Report Post Tip

Kuku, well kuku is evil incarnate. On one hand we do have a man who appears to be relatively intelligent, capable of espousing profusely on a range of topics. A man capable of great good and kindness, of igniting a bright future, but who decides to do the exact opposite. A man who would rather antagonise and ridicule, a man who who would rather victimise and persecute and play the jester when he is capable of much, much more. He could be a spiritual leader for good in this community, but is lest trustworthy than Lucifer himself

I have risen to fill the spiritual deficit in this wretched community. What is it you need of me, my child? 

Report Post Tip

O my, I dont think we need any more advice from kuku anymore, please stop and get a life instead as I said before.

Think the streets really dont need you in here anymore kuku alias SpiritualLeaderOfMR.

Tutte shakes his head and do what he do best and lights a smoke and looks for a coffee to have a good time instead of being in here to long.

Young Tutte, of such a beautiful soul, the one you call Kuku remains alive and communicating on this very corner. While I seek to remedy his spiritual darkness, I am not him.
Report Post Tip

So much hostility here. We must all learn to get along. 

Report Post Tip

Really agree with GUNHOKING  in that matter and to get that it is important to get rid of kuku.

Sorry SpiritualLeaderOfMR to think what I thought, know now for sure who that incredible kuku is and  am sorry as hell for taking wrong thought of that.

Better to live good than doing much sad thing in life like kuku has, never ever will we forget what is done.

Report Post Tip
Thank you, young Tutte, I am on a journey to bring light to the spiritual darkness that has enveloped this world. If Kuku can be cured, I will heal him.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

"Love to hear that SpiritualLeaderOfMR, if that is possible you have my deepest happiness if that could be done but sorry, I doubt it hard since it seems like that kuku  has very sad brain so it will be hard to heal"

But Tutte knew that even the most inpossible thing could be done and he really wanted to see this happened as soon as possible.

He were in better mood now after hearing this so he wanted a drink to have a good time in life after this.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Clearing the air (of a mistake not oxygen)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL