Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:06:45
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Game Era Change Started by: SammySoul on Oct 17, '21 22:38

This idea may get absolutely roasted,

This idea may be ill received but I would suggest aging the game up for the sake of roleplay.

We have seen the street and business district be 1930's for longer than the 1930's lasted.

So to create some more original RP content for the game, I think it would be interesting to play with the idea of aging the game up to say the 1950's and 1960's mob era.

Just a thought from someone like many other has been role playing a 10 year time span for longer than 10 years :)!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Believe izzy is creating the new and improved version to 50s/60s :)

That would be pretty awesome to be fair, be cool if like the other poster said they were working on it.
Report Post Tip

Admin Announcement thread: https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1634091#25472303

Report Post Tip
Aye, we are currently making the transition to the 1950s era however it is not being enforced until the new game goes live. So I guess we are kind of in a hybrid 30s/'50s currently so everyone can get used to it before we go exclusive fifties.

Squishy, when is the new game going live and what will change exactly? never heard about a new game being released.

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Game Era Change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL