Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:14:33
Page:  1 
Roya's gift Started by: Roya on Oct 23, '21 02:46

Roya looked around and felt like her blessings on the latest dicing competition should be returned. So she went to the most cool and busy pub on DT and stood up on a table, prepared to speak out loud in the middle of a cacophony of angry drunk men. She feared she wouldn't be respected but anyway, she started talking:

"My fellow friends and mafioso, as i know all of you descend and act as our kind. I invite you to approach and listen. I have been blessed a few days ago with a lot of presents that would benefit a lot of us. I would like to share it all with you. Enemies or friends, we are sometimes, on the same path. And sometimes, even if we're not on the same side, we need each other's support. So i want to give a gift for the first 5 people who raise their hands. That's all i have to say."

She took a step back and looked at the crowd, expectantly.

Report Post Tips: 22 / Total: $440,002 Tip

Baba_Yaga was walking past and he heard gifts. Who doesn't like gifts?

Baba_Yaga raises his hand

"Hi Roya, I would like a gift please!"

Report Post Tip

As being the first to raise their hand, Roya threw Baba_Yaga some little brown boxes. They catched them all up and gave Roya a little smile and walked off. 

Roya thought this little thing of hers wouldn't get no attention, but she was wrong. She waited for someone else to raise the hands and claim a gift!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Baba_Yaga was very impressed with his gifts  so he rushed home and found a wig and a dress. Baba_Yaga was now Marinka. 

Marinka now in her dress and high heels waltzed to where Roya was last seen and lucky enough Roya was still there. 

Marinka lifts her and up once again and says in a girly voice.

"Please Roya, may I have some gifts?

Report Post Tip

Roya laughed with pleasure seeing Baba_Yaga dressed as Marinka, almost not recognizing. So out of creativity and for making her smile, she threw more 2 gifts on their direction.

She was feeling like giving away some of her riches, she wanted to feel happy and comforted. And those feelings didn't come from doing evil like killing someone, like commiting some petty crime. They are achieved by doing good. So she was still there, waiting for hands to come up!

Raises hands

IM A DICE ADDICT roya Thank you for giving me this opportunity for admitting my sins but also getting something for admitting it

I promise that I won't sell the perk and get credit's and dice it

I promise

on your perk

Report Post Tip
"Hey my sweet little Brazilian angel"

Tette raised his hand after hugging his dear friend that he forever would love and strongly have in mind.

Tutte came home from work and outside his door  were there three small boxes and he smiled when carry them into his living-room and opened them. Gifts from Roya, he got  some tears in his eyes and were very happy over those good gift from her. She wrote a note what he later on would give her as a thank for the great gifts she just left outside his door. On the note where there written

"You are a wonderful person and I will with this little note give you my thanks for the gifts and hope all is alright with you my dear friend"

Report Post Tip

Dr_Satan raises his hand, curious to know what the gifts were. 

"That's very generous of you."

Report Post Tip

TIIYAH just happened to be walking down the street when she passed Roya just handing out gifts.

It almost took her a minute to regain her shock as normally when a gift was handed out, there had to be some thing in return.

Be it going out Pickpocketing for a competition or Having to create a masterpiece.

The fact that the simple favour was to only raise ones hand, was an awesome thing to see.

And although TIIYAH actually didn't want or need the gift, she decided to compliment them for their kindness.

"Heya There, Well Done on you for sharing, it is definitely to see some good being done.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Compassion and Kindness can be a hard thing to find around here at times.

And With That, TIIYAH smiles, turns around and disappears down the street

Roya has given all the gifts. She was happy that people actually listened to her and even happier to hand them out. She even got a beautiful note from Tutte that brought tears to her eyes. She appreciates everyone that took the time to participate and she hopes to win more presents and share them all again in the future.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Even though he was not one of the first five, SammySoul loved to see these kinds of things take place in the streets. With all of the recent issues arising lately, this was a much added sigh of relief.

"I think what you are doing is very courteous!" he said clapping.

He lit a cigarette, fluffed his flat cap, adjusted his coat and continued on his path.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Roya's gift
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL