Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 19:18:45
Page:  1 
Spill the Tea Started by: Paul_Revere on Oct 30, '21 00:31

Looming threat. Find pro shooters. Watch who is active. Watch who is in your city. War will breakout tonight or tomorrow night. Be ready. 

the war is going to begin with a false rogue, a person painted as the shooter who will take out a top hitter. This person will fly to several different cities and actually be protected by another cities shooters. A second rogue will take out another top hitter and the same thing will take place. They will continue to fly. They will be sacrificed and at the same time they die the expected crew leaders who take the shot will be killed. Be ready. 

They are buying WS and watching who is shooting durdens currently to make sure they have the right targets.

This event may be pushed back now that I am sharing this information but pay attention to who provides the false witness statements. Pay attention to who pro shoots for the false rogue.

some of you are in the end of your run. Be ready. Save your city. When the rogue hits get all your hitters ok and go for the city he came from. If you need me, find my inbox. Good luck. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Roya listens to the man's words and claps hard! She screams in the middle of the crowd:

"Woooooo, lalalalalalalalaiiiiii! I'm bored, thanks for bringing some fun and laughs to us! Guess that means we have a reason to celebrate and enjoy life, right?!"

She then starts belly dancing and pulls MidpoinT and MorganFreeman, so they can dance with her.

Suddenly she notices Dagda watching from a distance, rolling his eyes. Roya had promised him that she would not make scenes in public, specially when she was drunk. She sighed and thought:

"Guess i shouldn't make promises i can't keep, damnit!" So she decided to take the party to her house. She whispered in Morgan's and Middy's ears and they hurried to her boudoir to party, dance and drink all night.

Hold your shots. Fly to a new city. Get pros ready. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Alright the jig is up. 

this was all false news. Sorry to scare some of you, there is no looming threat. For anyone who has warred before, knows that this way of attacking is far too advanced of thought. You have to get them while they sleep…goodnight folks.

I just want to take a moment and Thankyou all for your generous donations. I don’t know what to do with this money, and honestly feel so underserving. i must go now and purchase a new horse and home and you are all invited to celebrate!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Spill the Tea
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL