Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 13:05:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Diva's Started by: Diva--- on Oct 30, '21 23:22

Diva came from a wealthy family and obtained an excellent education and acquired a taste of the finery things in life.  She purchased 60 acres of land and built her dream business.   She stood at the entrance of Diva’s.  This place was a winery receiving grapes from California and Italy at the same time shipments of heroin and opium came in for the family.  She ordered the best wines and champagnes.  

Diva wasn’t shy to spending.   She added a 18 hole golf course where members only can play or so that they can have a private meeting at the club house so grab a snack.  The club house came with a steam room for men and women and on the weekdays you can get a message if you were a member.  

Solomon, her bodyguard told her she looked great in her silver dress.  Wendy was ready to collect the membership applications and fees. Wendy was also Diva’s bodyguard and was smart at handling issues when it came to the business .   Diva also added high end restaurant that served French, Italian, Greek and American foods.  From Pastries to Russian Caviar to Steaks.  They can cook anything.  Membership covered the food too. 

Non members could not afford to enter nor did they want to meet Solomon. 

Report Post Tip

Pete arrived at the grand opening of Diva's named after the woman @#Diva---.  Pete smiled when he saw her and walked over to her.  He kissed her and told her he saw the golf course and the club house, he asked her if she would have dinner with him after she spends some time greeting the guest.    Pete look at her in her dress and shook his head, she looked good in her silver dress showing off her curves and thigh.  Pete walked with her and commented on her de'cur.   

Report Post Tip

Diva saw Mr.Pete walk in as he walked over to her for the grand opening of her new place as she mingled with the customers she felt mr.pete pulling her to him and kissed her after that she smiled and hugged him welcoming him as Solomon stood near by and Wendy was busy with everything as well. She wrapped her arm around his as she glanced over to Solomon and told him watch the place as she showed Mr.Pete around.

Report Post Tip

Pete walked around Diva's with @#Diva---.  He was holding her hand as they went from the clubhouse to the tennis courts.   She showed him the steam rooms and then down to the celler where she stored the top shelf stock.  Pete nodded at her selection and amount of inventory.  

"I see you got everything under control.  Your staff seems to be working hard for you too."

Report Post Tip

Diva smiled as she showed Pete around as the entered the store room she let go of his hand to grab a bottle and she turned and looked at pete as he complemented her on the place..

"Thank you Pete but I've couldn't have done it without Solomon and Wendy they have been a big help to me." She told him."Young know I've known Solomon for a very long time he's weary of you but in time he will warm up to you" As she grabs two wine glasses.

Report Post Tip

Pete listen to @#Diva--- talk about solomon warming up to him.  Pete told her he doesnt solomon to warm up he wants Solomon to keep protecting Diva.  Pete watched as Diva grabs two wine glasses and smiles.  He wonders if Diva trying to take advantage of him by getting him drunk.  Pete looks at Diva grab a bottle of wine and he pops the cork for her.  He pours and fills the glasses half way.  He picks up his glass an swirl the wine in the glass looking at the color and be allows the aroma to spread.  He smiles as he takes a sip and looks at her.   

Report Post Tip

Diva looks over at mr.pete as she smiled and laughed seeing him act a bit hesitant as well.

"Mr.Petebi would never take advantage of you."She looked at him as she walked towards him putting her arm on his shoulder as she was reassuring him giving him a kiss on a cheek." Now let's drink.and head back upstairs I'm sure Solomon and Wendy have their hands full."

Report Post Tip

Selena walks into Diva's the owner of this place has passed on from this world as she walked in Diva's gaurd Solomon greets her as she walked into Divas office.Selena opened the door into her office as she turns on the light going through her things as she sits on the chair Selena finds her diary and she noticed a picture of Diva and Solomon along with a woman called Wendy.. She sighed as she begins to read the diary as Solomon walks in pouring a cup of wine for her.

Report Post Tip

Pete walked into Diva's one last time, he had known the owner and was broken hearted that she was killed at such a young age.  She was a kid she was just starting to live life.  He purchased a bottle of wine as a keep sake.  Then he looked around but it was hard so he walked out of the shop.  

Report Post Tip

Selena hears the doors open to the joint thinking to herself it was looters she gets up quickly from the chair running outside the office and Solomon stops her telling her a man has come to get some wiso.She raised an eyebrow and said who was it as she walked past him opening the door to see if she can stop the man but she was to late he already entered his car and left..

"Solomon this man you were talking about who was he?" She asked him"His name is Peter-Gangi Miss Selena and he knew Diva." Sighing she than remembered the name in her diary and where she first met him..

"Solomon tell wendy to mind the shop me and you are going to meet this Peter I would very much like to meet him." She smiled as her and Solomon head to the airport. 

Report Post Tip

Weeks went by since Selena was last here at Diva's, Solomon Diva's former guard was there to greet her as she made her way to the bar to grab some drinks and kill some time before she heads off to Las Vegas to her joint.She asked Solomon how business is going and he tells her its going ok it hasn't been the same.She nods and takes a sip from her wine glass as she sighed and continues to drink.

Report Post Tip

Pete walked into Diva's to talk with Selena he left her manager took a message that Pete came by and wanted to connect with her.  Pete thanked the manager and went about his business.  

Report Post Tip

Grimaldo bundled up and headed out the door. He hoped in his car and had his driver drop him off downtown, in the business district. Strolling around, he stumbles upon Divas and decides to head in. He purchases a membership and goes into the restaurant. The greeter seats him and sets down a menu. After a couple moments the waiter arrives and asks for his order.

"I'll have a steak, medium rare. Fresh vegetables and a baked potato for my sides. Wine wise, I'll have a cabernet. Dealers choice."

In just a blink of the eye, the waiter returns with the food. The smell is amazing and the taste can't be beat. Grimaldo slowly enjoys his wine and dinner and before you know it, his belly is stuffed. The waiter returns and clears the table and brings the bill. Grimaldo pays and leaves a large tip and heads back out to finish his day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Selena Walker into Diva's the manager there handed her a note it was from Mr.Peter-Gangi. Raising and eyebrow she opened the note as she sat down to drink a glass of wine it stated that he wanted to speaker with her she grinned a bit as she asked the manager for a pen and paper with a reply telling him to meet her back at Diva's . Once she sealed it she handed the note to Vlad telling to make haste and deliver it to Mr.Peter-Gangi. 

Report Post Tip

Selena sighed as she looked up at Solomon snapping her fingers for a drink she's had a long day and her flight back home has been delayed so it looks like her has to stay the night. As she took a sip from her glass. 

Report Post Tip

Selena was sitting at Diva's after leaving New York to visit Peter-Gangi she asked Solomon for a piece of paper and a pen as she begins to write to Peter to  meet her at Diva's she would like to catch up with him again and talk. Once she was done she smiled sealing it in an envelope handing it Vlad to give to Mr. Peter-Gangi at once. She told him to look for him at the places he owns  in Detroit  Vlad nods and heads out.

Report Post Tip

Pete walked into Diva's and spotted Selena.  He smiled and walked to her table and asked her how was her day.  He nodded as she told him he looked at her smile and her eyes as she talked about some of the great things she was doing.  

Report Post Tip

Selena smiled it was nice to see Peter-Gangi again as she ordred them some drinks and food Selena looked at Carmilla and told her to get Perters Christmas gift. Carmilla nodded and walked into Diva's old office to get the gift she got him.

"I have something for you." She smiled at him.

Report Post Tip

Pete looked at Selena as she told him she got him a gift.  Pete laughed and reached into his coat inner pocket and handed her a gift.  It was a diamond necklace he told her that when they were at his club one of his jewlers was there that saw she and thought she would like a Diamond and Sapphire necklace.  Pete explained it had 32 sapphire stones and 33 diamonds the jeweler was a family friend.   

Report Post Tip

Shocked Selena couldn't help but smile as she grabbed Peter-Gangi giving him a warm hug the smell of his cologne smelled really good she thought to herself. She took the necklace out of the box and asked Peter-Gangi if he would put it in her neck. 

"Peter you didnt have to get me a nice necklace. " Carmilla walked over and complemented him on the necklace as she handed Selena a maroon box with a black bow on it. She untied the bow and opened the box there she pulled out a golden watched and some Cuban cigars for him as well but last but not least a picture Selena's and Divas home in the old country side.

"We were young in this picture Peter." She told him with a lovely smile on her face."I'm glad you came." She told him as they begin talking.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Diva's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL