Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:48:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Your favorite movie Started by: Rontraper on Nov 14, '21 01:29

My favorite movie is tied. Citizen Kane 1941 from Orson Welles. I love that movie, its just the coolest story. And then Princess Bride is absolute work of art 

Report Post Tip

I just recently rewatched the Gentleman. Very nice dialogue, soundtrack, and visuals. every scene is a gem on its own. I'll probably revisit this without the rose colored glasses but definitely contender for favorite movie.

Report Post Tip
Toy Story.
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3.
End of list. Nothing else compares.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
i dont know im here for the scrubs
Report Post Tip

If I can only choose one then I will have to go with the Machinist. One of the most atmospheric and gritty psychological thrillers I've ever watched and will probably have to rewatch soon. Christian's Bale physical transformation for that role is just insane.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $240,000 Tip

without a doubt: Hook.

BANGERANG!

Report Post Tip

Favorite moves: 5th Element, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Enough, Avatar, romantic films.

Report Post Tip

My favorite move is Tombstone........great acting and some actual history(somewhat)...and of course Game of thrones ;/

Report Post Tip
My movie is dune is one my favorite movies out there.hoop see the 3 movies that's coming out in next 3 years can't wait to see them there going be good.
Report Post Tip

I don't recall it being the best movie I watched, but it's my favorite. Blackmailing your mom and aunt, it has a lot of parts and it can be seen everywhere, iykwim. Hehehehehehe

Report Post Tip
Fight club is my favorite movie of all time. It’s kind funny to play this game against Tyler Durden and Marla Singer. His name is Robert Pulson I love that movie. Marla is hot
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My top five favorite  movies are: Gladiator, Spartacus, godfather 1,  star wars revenge of the sith and star wars empire strikes back. So yeah im a bit of a geek!! 

Report Post Tip

the gangster the cop the devil

Report Post Tip

Favorite Movie.... would have to be the Underworld Series.  Not just one of them... all of them.   I could watch them all day and rewatch them again and again!

Report Post Tip

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith is my favorite movie of all time and it makes me feel something each time I watch it. Scream is a close second though, since it got me into the horror genre/slashers in general. 

Report Post Tip
My favourite movie of all time has to be The Godfather. There are other good ones out there such as paid in full which I could of chosen but after taking a full evaluation, I come to the conclusion that because there’s movies after that carries the story on with the godfathers, this separates it from others. Master piece
Report Post Tip

My favorite movie will always be GodFather 2.  That line today well take care of all family business.  

Report Post Tip

most Denzel Washington movies. ive watched Man Under Fire dozens of times. its amazing. green mile is a instant classic too

Report Post Tip
I’ll go with my top few as I don’t have an undisputed champion…

Forrest Gump, Interstellar, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Report Post Tip

I’ll just go with my favoritist movie right now. I’ve seen so many and I’m not sure there’s just one I could pick.

I think I’ve watched Den f Thieves like 3 times in the last 6 months. Gerard Butler is a badass in that movie.

also - a fan of hunger games, any Chris Farley or adam sandier movie.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favorite movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL