Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:36:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Your favorite movie Started by: Rontraper on Nov 14, '21 01:29

Hard to pick one, I love Fight Club, watched a million times but I also love some comedies or drama. Requiem for a dream I watched this year (DON'T JUDGE ME) and loved it, so in the top 5 or something.

I'm more of a series guy but there is some awesome movies out there, shame I can't remember them from the top of my head. 

Also never watched Star Wars/Trek and Lord of the Rings. Don't judge MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Report Post Tip

I watch a lot of horror films, and Smile has to be one of the best new horror films I have seen, nice unexpected twist at the end and plenty of decent jump scares throughout. Would highly recommend 

Report Post Tip

Braveheart

Mel Gibson

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

what a film! anyone else seen it?

Report Post Tip

favorite movies? so many of them running in my mind to watch again but mostly its always a comedy movies. romcom or action comedies. like white house down, the white chicks, the interview etc. 

Report Post Tip
It’s hard to pick a favorite, but I’m here to say again (because daily hustle commands me to) Jurassic Park. I have nothing to say about it besides who loves sarcasm and dinosaurs?! Minus me of course. Hahah.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favorite movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL