Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 12:51:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The real Keating revealed. Started by: Lincoln_Lawyer on Nov 20, '21 22:13
BrandonHeat - I like Lincoln. I consider him a friend. A relative of mine accidently killed a friend of his, which led to Lincoln awarding a contest prize to a non-entrant (I don't fully understand it).

I simply ask Lincoln to provide evidence. He says I betray my friends and then says I don't have any. He says my friends only use me for money but that I don't have any. He says I don't have any friends but they ruined his contest.

So, honestly, I just think he is trying trying to cover up to his new friends (who don't like me) that he actually is my friend.

Only yesterday I gave the man $7m.
Report Post Tip

@Lincoln, you are right except one problem, you two are always out here shouting at each other, and I have walked by many times and ignored it. At this point, its just obnoxious and aggravating. Two people hollering at each other from across the street, seems like something that should be taken behind closed doors. You two are supposed to be respected mobsters, one being a RHM and one being a Made Man in a family. You notice very few people come out to these speeches, and the ones who do come to troll. You two are adding nothing to the conversations.

But hey, with as much respect as I can muster, you two are grown men, and free to do as you please, As that is what I am doing. I am just hollering back and forth with you, because, well quite honestly, why not

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I don't holler. I just wistfully recall the days,prior to the sad death of LostBoy (who wouldn't have died if his friendship with Lincoln was known), and Lincoln was a friend to my lineage
Report Post Tip

After hearing a commotion in the streets, Sammy decided to listen in, and give his own pointless thoughts to the conversation.

"How many times are these two going to scrutinize each other? The hypocrisy from both parties reminds me of a primary political debate where in reality, both sit back and laugh lining their pockets with money gained from the situation."

Chuckling to himself and shaking his head.

"Fake news stations, and fake reporting on issues of long dead mafioso is getting a little ridiculous from all parties. I didn't know wise guys cared so much about poetry and 'news' stations. For one, it seems like there are some codes of silence being broken here."

Turning towards Lincoln_Lawyer ...

In fact only yesterday he won 70 million on the lottery, a win which Keating himself claims was financed wholly by Cityhall.​​​​​​

"Using this as a point of narcissism seems like grasping for straws at the bottom of a barrel. I have no quarrel with you, as I barely know you but I won two lotteries back to back solely off of city hall. Does this make me a narcissist? I would say it is because I am just a vocal member of our society. Same as Mr_Keating and same as you."

He sighs...

"My only point here is that you both are equally as guilty as the other. Trying to taint new comers to our shores with histories of blood lines that... NEWS FLASH, no longer matter. Normally, I would say both of you should just go out back and see who comes back alive, but I fear that wouldn't be the end. The loser would just have their kin come back and start all over again."

Report Post Tip

Nice of you to come out SammySoul. My only reason for being here giving this speech is to ensure that everyone is fully aware of what they are letting themselves in for when they 'get into bed' with Keating. As for the Narcisscism, taking one tiny part out of a whole speech is a tad disingenuous, it goes to show a pattern. If you are out making speeches simply because you like the sound of your own voice, and shaft everyone who has dealings with you purely to line your own pockets, then yes, you probably are a narcisscist. However if you are simply vocal and engaged with our greater community, then you probably aren't. 

Report Post Tip
The flaw in Lincoln's analysis is that I have numerous supporters, friends, dare I even say it, fans.
Report Post Tip

Listening to @Lincoln_Laywer before speaking...

"I do not think it is disingenuous due to the fact you are saying that reaping the rewards of being an outspoken mafioso makes one a narcissist. You in-fact are making numerous anecdotal statements such as..."

If his claims of a 14% share of all the lottery tickets being supplied by Cityhall is true, then I would fully expect him to be earning low 8 figures per day, every day.

"Because coming from someone else who has hit the lottery twice solely off of a 10-15% lottery stake given to me graciously by city hall, then why am I also not making 8-figures a day in revenue? I am simply trying to point out your own logic here in the sense that you are fighting anecdotal opinion pieces with more anecdotal opinion pieces. And, it is trying to be passed as fact. This, this right here is the definition of the hypocrisy coming from both of you I am talking about. And I apologize in advance, I mean no ill will to any of the parties involved, but can you not see the irony in trying to fight a slander campaign with more slander?" 

Report Post Tip

Realizing Mr_Keating had spoken to him as well, Sammy turned to his direction...

"I respect what both parties here are trying to do, and all the power to both of you for doing so. But, coming from someone once again whose bloodline was not around to live through half of these allegations, it appears that both parties involved are trying to prove a meaningless point. From the outside, this is starting to look like a "whose is bigger" contest that has went on for the greater span of a month now."

Report Post Tip
What it is important to keep in mind, SammySoul, is that this isn't a battle between my bloodline and Lincoln's.

It is Lincoln vs Lincoln. What he imagines me to be, and what he wishes I was.

If he was sincere in his dislike, he would, were he a man of honour, seek to kill me.

But he doesn't. He emotes, howls and displays his wants and needs for all to see.

His is a life of curious obsession and peculiar projection.
Report Post Tip

Replying to Mr_Keating 

"How many times are these two going to scrutinize each other? The hypocrisy from both parties reminds me of a primary political debate where in reality, both sit back and laugh lining their pockets with money gained from the situation."

"To quote myself earlier, this is how it appears. I am starting to wonder if you are both in on some scheme to promote each other through slander. Hell, you guys might as well be the 'Wise Guy Institute of Virology' for truly studying what makes something in this thing of ours go viral."

SammySoul, it is not anecdotal, far from it. Between my street speaches and Business district interactions I am collecting prizes from Cityhall in the high 7 figures to low 8 figures. A quick check of the Cityhall Oratory leaderboard when I first made this speech revealed that Keating was the top speaker at that time, he has since dropped to 4th place. It stands to reason that if Cityhall is rewarding me to that level, then they must be for Keating and therefore you too, or are you suggesting that Cityhall favours my oratory prowess over yours and Keating's?

Report Post Tip
SammySoul - the difference is I make no accusations about him. Questions were asked about the propriety of his recent contest, but you will find no slander from me.

You will notice, if you look, that the insults, demagogue antics, and all of the aggressive posturing come from him.

I don't spend my time wishing I public for him, or anyone else, to be expelled by City Hall. To do so would be deeply beneath my dignity.

I don't take time, care, and effort like he does to attempt to unify this society against me. I robustly defend myself against his antics with a minimum of effort, because his originality is not matched by his dedication.

In short, and again, his is a one-sided war, in which the only casualty is his own peace of mind.

I hope he gets better. I fear he won't
Report Post Tip

Looking at Lincoln_Lawyer ...

"I guess I am still baffled as to how this number was found. Now, I can totally get behind a generic ballparking somewhere in the 7-figure range but an 8-figure range in the span of a day is nothing near what I have ever seen come in. But without the publication of an exact methodology as to how this number was found it still, in fact, remains anecdotal. However, if there is some sort of analytical data as to how these numbers where found, and the number held true, I would have a much easier time believing the rest of your piece."

He paused to collect his thoughts...

"Empirical evidence that is substantiated by verifiable data sets are a cornerstone of a valid argument. Without the cornerstone, the rest of you argumentative house is one of cards and falls ever so quickly to the floor. I only raise a fuss about it because I have yet to see anyone out of all of the Mr_Keating criticizers provide any proof to the transgressions they claim on his lineage. I would love for someone to finally show someone like me, and outsider, the proof."

Report Post Tip
You are right, SammySoul - Lincoln has often accused me of possessing huge wealth. My time as the top man on the Streets was shortlived. So blinded by hatred is Lincoln that it clouds his judgement.
Report Post Tip

I think Mr_Keating is a good man - something of a hero, and the relentless slander he endures with typical good humour, is testimony to his importance. A man that has always taken me under his wing and thrown me a good turn.

Let's just celebrate what he does that is good?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Out of curiousity Dave, was there maybe an offer sent to you. 1 million to say something nice, triple if he really liked it.

I just want to know if this is a legit testimony or you are a paid actor

Report Post Tip

To: REDACTED
Sent: Nov 23, '21 12:08
Subject:

Interested in making a million bucks?

Just say something positive about me on the streets, contradicting Lincoln's lies and the money is yours.

If it's really good, I'll triple the fee

BrandonHeat, funny you should mention - a friend of mine sent me this note. I wonder how many of these spam mails were sent out to try to tempt gullible new people such as the unfortunate Dave to stand up for Keating in return for a bribe. As I've mentioned previously: bribing people, targeting new bloodlines, generally being scummy. I haven't even been listening to all that's been said, but I can connect the dots from just this note.

Godfather Dagda, I'd be surprised if Dave has gotten pocket lint at this point, it wouldn't be the first time that someone who did a deal with the devil didn't get paid.

Report Post Tip
Dagda - once again you slander me with the totally unfounded allegation of picking on novices to our shores.

How could I have known Dave's pedigree?

How do you know?

The truth is, for your own dark and twisted reasons, you wish me every type of ill-fortune.

You won't be able to justify your wild accusations and you therefore stand there like a man who has said something that isn't true trying to pretend that it is true despite everyone knowing that it isn't true.

Is that what you want to be seen as?
Report Post Tip

Frankly, Mr_Keating, I do not care how you see me. I'm certain your view is not near the view of most people.

I haven't made accusations, only observations, and you'd be remiss to think others haven't noticed the same thing.

This is highly ironic though:

"You won't be able to justify your wild accusations and you therefore stand there like a man who has said something that isn't true trying to pretend that it is true despite everyone knowing that it isn't true."

Yikes

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The real Keating revealed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL