Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:44:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The real Keating revealed. Started by: Lincoln_Lawyer on Nov 20, '21 22:13
That depends on how you define most people.

It seems you, Lincoln, and CLO (and his minions) and in a little gang of those who oppose me and therefore wish to wage war on decency and free speech
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Poor Dave, said a few words and made a million bucks. Who's going to break the terrible news to his wife and kids?
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $5,000,000 Tip

If only we were all so lucky to make money like that hanging out on street corners. I've been out here all night and only made $20, and it was crusty. 

Good thing I brought extra gloves! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Yikes, this is one serious complaint about someone.   I've had nothing but good interactions with Mr_Keating.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thank you, Cookie. Of course, the same can be said for the silent majority of persons in this world.

Most of the people that are vocally upset about me tend to be politically right-wing, and they disapprove of my wealth sharing proposition, egalitarianism, belief in a strong welfare state, and a mixed economy.

It is my liberalism, as much as my hedonistic charisma, that infuriates the lesser beings amongst us.

I feel love, love, love, in the face of their intolerant hatred and persecution.

I have shown more concern for the fate of LostBoy than any of those who rushed to misdirect contest prizes in retaliation for his senseless killing.

It seems to me that Detroit is seeing just how far it can push people around. Seems to me that Detroit have a case to answer in terms of how it's made members treat other made members.

Is it just me thinking this? Are the Detroit hands waving the CL's by the tails?

Yes, yes it is...

When presented with evidence of his miseeads he simply ignores it, and resorts to lying and denigrating someone else to shift the blame. 

What are "miseeads "?

And how do you know I was talking about you?

Report Post Tip

Never said you were.

In fact when presented with evidence, Keating and his lineage will either ignore it, or change the subject, instead choosing to focus on a minute detail totally irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

Report Post Tip
Such as your complete nonchalance at the senseless murder of LostBoy?
Report Post Tip

There was no nochalance. Lostboy was mourned, his kin welcomed back to the collective, he was compensated for the death of his father, and your ancestor got shot in the face for murdering him. You just continue to talk shit about him, thats not concern, thats you being a douche as usual.

Report Post Tip
I have tried to find his kin to give him a lot of money.

If you cared, you'd have him contact me.
Report Post Tip

Send it to Satoru, he'll make sure his son gets it. Lostboy's son wants nothing to do with you, can't say I blame him.

There is a very interesting symbiotic relationship going on here, what would one do without the other? You two are much more similar than you think, in another life you may have been great friends. 

Report Post Tip

Imagine letting Mr_Keating living rent free in your head like this

laughs

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,040,000 Tip
I have him in my head for sure. The Kuku-watvh is on for ever for me and many more. It feels great to hunt him down andhhabing fun each day.
Report Post Tip
Yes, WhyBother - I am incredibly difficult to find, so finding me must give you an much

On forever? Yikes. WhyBother, I've heard that if an erection lasts longer than 4 hours you should go to the nearest emergency department for help. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The real Keating revealed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL