Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
April Fools Day has arrived Started by: Rosalee-Bozzetto on Apr 01, '08 04:45
There i was minding my own business, enjoying a cup of coffee over a copy of the Fashion Monthly Supplement of the daily paper, when the hone rings.

I pick up the phone to see who on earth would need to contact me so urgently on a tuesday morning. To my surprise it was my accountant.

" I've got some good news for you " he replied

" Please tell, I love surprises " I responded tentatively

" I've just had an important donation of huge amounts of money entering your bank account, it would seem a multi-millionnaire by the name of Charlie Baltimore has given you over $6 Million. Now, why on earth do you think he would give you this much money, do i need to hire a solicitor ? "

" I've never even heard of this man, are you sure this is for real ? "

" It sure is " he replied, then saying his goodbyes.

My mind started to sparkle, trying to imagine the outfits I could buy with this new found fortune, and how i could help all those stray cats, which i love so much.

Whilst pondering about this for an hour or so, i got another phonecall.

" Hey Rosalee " my accountant said to me in a flippant voice

" Yes ! "

" APRIL FOOL'S " he began chuckling down the phone in fits of laughter.

I had been pranked, by my own accountant. So, it appears April Fool's Day is amongst us, I wonder what other surprises people have up their sleeves today, I thought to myself.
Report Post Tip
walks in uite confused

i got in this morning and had a message off my accountant

Your accountant has received payment of $5,051,130 from CharlieBaltimore.

i didnt evan know this guy till i looked at the date and realised what was going on just wish i had that money
Report Post Tip
he must be a very generous guy -

Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $5,252,570 from CharlieBaltimore.

did you check your profile btw?
Report Post Tip
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $8,338,248 from CharlieBaltimore.

Oh, man, that was great. By the way, that's me in the pic. ;P
Report Post Tip
yeah i did sammy its quite amusing but i think they may have the wrong animal

well it all finishes in a few hours so be back to normal.
Report Post Tip
While doing my regular job at the Funeral Home I own, my accountant also said I received a rather large sum of money (Around 2.8 million dollars). I immediately told him to come down to the Home with the cash, but instead he came with nothing but a tin foil hat and a blowhorn saying it was April Fools..

He also pointed out that I changed appearence every other second.. Rather emberassing going from a well pressed suit to wearing a brown paper bag on my head and boxers.
Report Post Tip
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $2,751,707 from CharlieBaltimore.

Damn I feel ripped off. Everyone got 5 mill and up :(

I wish It was real myself.
Report Post Tip
Lmao, poor Charlie is getting taken to the cleaners!!!

Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $5,783,577 from CharlieBaltimore.

I shall now follow his every move,plus, I feel I look somewhat different today but just cant put my finger on it?

Definitley uglier ;P.
Report Post Tip
"I was feeling bad about my $3,096,622, but then I saw Machiavelli and AlfonsiTimello got less so . . . In Your Face!"

Realises I in fact got nothing.

"Sorry guys, in my face!"
Report Post Tip
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $8,557,733 from CharlieBaltimore.

Did anyone get more then that?

Looks smug

Oh wait I didnt get it!
Report Post Tip
Lol...In allof our faces my friend. :)

and even are faces keep changing. We are all out of sorts today. LOL
Report Post Tip
I wonder if CharlieBaltimore received a lump sum from himself.

I'm sure he doesn't even know people are receiving bogus deposits from him.
Report Post Tip
Good question. He probably sent himself a billion. ( almost )

LOL.
Report Post Tip
he's till looking quite wealthy considering the amoounts of money he has deposited, lol
Report Post Tip
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $9,108,281 from CharlieBaltimore.

Just when i thought i was rich theyyyyy took it away.
Report Post Tip
Lol....Charlie got some money it looks like. Lets mug him.

J/K
Report Post Tip
I got 7 odd million i were thinking what the hell wheres my money then a got the call about it being a prank :(
Report Post Tip
Well when i woke up this morning i had a check laying beside for, $8,199,034 from CharlieBaltimore. Naturally i done what any man would do. Morning Glory plus a check for 8 million...You catch my drift.

Anyway, After i had finished my business i grabbed the check and just stared at it for a while only to realize that is was a fucking fake.

Not Impressed :(
Report Post Tip
Awwww Intervention,

I got the same thing man I was kinda pissed at first but overall I thought it was pretty funny. :)

Alls well ends well my friend. I dont like the picture thing though. Its confusing the shit out of me. :)

All in a good days work for the pranksters.
Report Post Tip
Select All | 1

Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $9,238,214 from CharlieBaltimore.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: April Fools Day has arrived
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL