Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:13:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New Years Resolutions Started by: Flash_Gordon on Dec 27, '21 11:11

So, are you making any?

What resolutions have you made in the past and more importantly, did you keep them?

For next year I'm going to give up giving things up......because i'm shit at it

what about you guys?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am not making any New Years Resolutions.  My goal however is to sell my home, move away to my final resting place.  I am not sure where this will be just yet.  So many choices.  All I know is that I would prefer it not be where I currently am.  San Diego would be great.  I would be near the ocean, boardwalks and so much to do.  That would be a nice place to rest at.  My other choice would be up state Washington, that is where all my family is for the most part and also so beautiful but very wet and cold.  Who knows what will become of me.  I guess, stay alive for as long as I can.

Report Post Tip

Recently I was told I needed to change. I am a very compassionate, loving, understanding and empathetic person. So I thought this year I would try to be less compassionate, unloving, try not to see things from the other persons side, and not be empathetic at all. I may even  add a  little spitefulness and bitterness to that list to spice it up. I think that would be a change.

Report Post Tip

For me, at the end of this July saw the birth of my first born and this Christmas day saw my partner agree to marry me!

I'm dedicating the next year to them and family life. lots of days out and family holidays. Cannot wait :)

Well this year I want to move from my current home, from all the memories of the hurt and heartache. To a place where I can finally recover and get out of the Dark place

Report Post Tip

I don't make resolutions. They're stupid. If you really want to make a change in your life, you make it; you don't wait until New Year's to make it. I think it just shows how unwilling you are to change something if you wait that long.

Report Post Tip
I hope to wat better and cook better, to lose some extra weight and also to reduce the amount of sugar that I eat hah
Report Post Tip

I don't make them anymore.  It's something that should be incorporated into every day way of life.  You wanna lose weight, be a better person, be a better parent, work less, yada, yada??  Do it always.  Not force yourself because you made a New Year's pact to do so.

jmo ;) 

Report Post Tip

No resolutions for me - this year has been a great one in terms of personal development, financial improvement, and I'm set to keep it up and ride the wave deep into the new year. I wish to see the state of the world calm down and COVID to disappear, but all I can do is my part :) Praying for everyone's health and safety, and may all your resolutions come true, and may you find the will to make them come true! God bless.

Report Post Tip
New Years Resolution is to get back in the gym, was doing so well :(
Maybe eat better to, less takeouts aha
Report Post Tip

I Dont Really Like To Do New Years Resolutions,

But I Would Like To Be The Best Me That I Can Be In All Aspects Of My Life :D

Report Post Tip

I am not making a New Years Resolutions because I never complete them.  So I'm just going to live my life my way doing my best at everything I touch.  Respect others opinions and not take their comments personal and ignoring all comments that don't provide direction/solutions.  Work harder to make new friends.  

Report Post Tip

My new years resolution is very simple this year. Every year I make them, every year I break them. So I got it on point this year..

Mine is to remain the same joyful delight I always am.

Report Post Tip
I am currently rocking 16 months of sobriety from the booze. I smoke a crap ton of pot still which helps. But my 2022 new years resolution is to continue staying dry
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I gave up with new year resolutions as I never stick to them. 

So for the past of couple of years i've always said I'm gonna make this year better than the next, whatever that means.. 

Report Post Tip
I think for this year I'm gonna work on being a nicer person. My buddy told me you never know what the next person is going through and that stuck with me. So whenever you think you got it bad someone has it worse. So with that being said im gonna work on just being a better overall person
Report Post Tip

Enjoying life to the fullest. It is something which I did not do in the past often and I regret it.

Time to get myself fit. I say it every year but this time I mean it!

Also to say yes more often to kids.

Plus my golf swing is shit so I need to sort that out too!
Report Post Tip

I am staing some classes in the new year/ late january, to get back into the languages refreshing up on german, spanish and french for now, as been a while since at school studying them.     My main resolution is to kick up the motivation to have more more outlets so i don't get bored and plonk myself in front of games, and do something productive with my time, meaning less stress for me

Report Post Tip
My myself never takes any promises to New Year. Think its better to just eep up being a good one against all around me when the New Year comes
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: New Years Resolutions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL