Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:22:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New Years Resolutions Started by: Flash_Gordon on Dec 27, '21 11:11

To enjoy everything in excess including restraint. 

While everyone dances like nobodys watching I will dance like they are all holding bunches of $20s

Bring a towel everywhere

Report Post Tip

i don't really have a new years resolutions to make i just sit back play MR go to college work at McDonalds earn money pay for college play more MR watch anime and chill with my family

Report Post Tip

I make resolutions. They're great. If you really want to make a change in your life, you make it; New Year's is a great time to make it. I think it just shows how willing you are to change something if you commit to something for the forthcoming year.

Report Post Tip
@AliceLiddel - this is not a good idea.

Love is all you need. Trust me. I only deal pot, mushrooms and heroin because of my commitment to peace.
Report Post Tip

That's very altruistic of you Mr Lennon

although I think, after the amount of fucking cheese i've eaten this last couple of weeks, i may try a slightly healthier lifestyle

I mean, not less cheese, that would be ridiculous but one less kebab a week perhaps

Report Post Tip

My goal is pretty simple it's been same one every year that I can remember. I know it will never be to be happy or some stupid shit like that I know better and know who I am. So my resolution is to just keep going even though i despise life and everything in it. I have to just hang on for a bit longer and not just kill myself and survive another year. Each year does get harder and harder and finding a valid reason why I shouldn't is get rougher too. But meh, fuck it.

Report Post Tip

What is the Christmas break without too much cheese?

Shite. Shite is what it is.

Report Post Tip

Since nobody asked, I would say you can't go wrong with a bit of Wensleydale and cranberry cheese. We also mixed it up this year with some Roule and a smoked variant which was lovely accompanying our Omicron. 

Report Post Tip

Move to a better home, since the one I am currently in is a death trap

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So my new years resolution is to try have as much fun as possible, people get caught in being upset over small things and then let it effect them waaay too much, so stay happy and have fun!

Report Post Tip

Another year, friend. 

A clean slate.

whether or not you end up on mine

is a clearly a matter of fate

"one well thought out forum post, check:

Report Post Tip
Playing the drums better than ever.
Report Post Tip

I don't have any. I never make any cause i end up not keeping up with them. I guess I would say is don't be a douche is my goal 

Report Post Tip
Bah umbug new years is the same as Xmas to me just another day on the calendar.
Never had a reason to celebrate new years so I just relax over Xmas and new years.
Report Post Tip

I am making no promises this year. I just plan on making the best at what ever time I can have with friends and family as I have learned you never know how much time you have with anyone no matter what there age anymore.

Report Post Tip
I need to pie off energy drinks and just get more sleep!

Not good for me in anyway!
Report Post Tip
I have just discovered K-dramas (i watched Squid Game and it has developed from there). they each come in a series of 16 episodes of at least an hour each, so they really develop the characters involved, and even the baddies are not all bad! I find them completely addictive. So my resolution is to work my way through them all on Netflix. If you want a reasonably violent short series try "My Name" If you want an internatinally acclaimed series try "Crash Landing on You" ....and yes, they are mainly based around rom coms ....
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

and, i forgot to mention, the latest Mafia k-drama is Vincenzo - but if you want to know how a Korean gets involved in teh Italian mafia, you will just have to watch it

Report Post Tip

New Years resolutions for me always end up being trying to eat less and drink less alcohol.

Going to try a dry January to kick things off, wish me luck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: New Years Resolutions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL