Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
SerialStabber Gun Shop Started by: SerialStabber on Aug 06, '11 04:10

You walk into a new gun shop that has just opened up

You see a man standing there. He says "Hello I am SerialStabber. Please walk over to that man standing there to pat you down. That is just to make sure your not going to walk in and rob me."

You walk over to the man and he pats you down then he says "They're clean."

SerialStabber starts speaking again "Good, follow me." you follow SerialStabber into a large room where SerialStabber points to a large board

It reads.

"

Prices

Guns

$1,000 Tommy Gun
$950 Lewis Gun
$900 Madsen machine gun
$900 Fedorov Avtomat
$800 Pedersen device
$800 Browning Auto-5
$700 Mondragón rifle
$500 MP 18

Ammo

All ammo costs $100 for 100 bullets

Explosives

$100 Dynamite (1 stick)
$100 Mills Bomb (1)
$50 Ball Grenade (1)
"

SerialStabber starts talking again "So how may I be of assistance?"

Report Post Tip

Steps in.. closing the door behind him..

I was just wandering through Det and noticed this place.. wanted to stop by.. see what sorta merchandise you offered.

Walks over and looks at the exposives..never knowing when some Dynamite might come in handy..

You offer any special deals, to say.. return customers?

Report Post Tip

Looks at Jimmy
Then says "I certainly do offer special deals. As long as I hear nothing being blow-in up that has some significance to me. The price may be dropped to $90 or even $80 dollars depending on how often you come in. Would you like a couple of sticks of dynamite? Seeing I am in a good mood I will do you a deal. Two sticks for $100."

Stands there waiting for a reply</em?

Report Post Tip

Jimmy,

I see that you only have one type of ammunition displayed up front.... But we both know you have to have some Hollow Point or Express Bullets available, dontcha?

Report Post Tip

TwoFace  walks in the gun store, hey i need four tommy guns and 10 boxes of amo please sir

Report Post Tip

Notices TwoFace and goes looking for four tommy guns and 10 boxes of ammo

"Found them" he says after finding them. Hands the guns and ammo to TwoFace then says "Now you go have fun"

Report Post Tip

Thomas enters the store, he can see various firearms and ammunition on display and a few people dotted around the store inspecting the weapons. Near the back of the store he can see a desk and a man stood behind it. He appraoches the desk.

Hello sir, i see you have a large selection of fire arms and explosives but what have you got in terms of blades? I am in need of a sword or very large knife and was wondering if you could help me at all?

Thomas smiles at the man

Report Post Tip

T-Man walks into the shop and asks for

"Tommy Gun, 300 bullets and 5 sticks of dynamite"

Report Post Tip

SexyBeast looks around the shop, impressed by all the fine artillery displayed. He approaches the counter and nods hello to SerialStabber

"I'll have a diet coke please"

Report Post Tip

Sees Thomas_Sparosi there and replies "Currently I have only have the one knife I own here." Pulls out a knife. "Is that big enough? If it is I can get a hold of another one for you. If it isn't I will look around for something a bit bigger"

Report Post Tip

Then notices T-Man standing there "Sure thing mate." Grabs a Tommy Gun, 300 bullets and 5 sticks of dynamite for T-Man then hands them to him. "There you go. Remember to go have some fun with these" smiles

Then he sees SexyBeast standing there "Hi SexyBeast, are you drunk? or are you using some type of 'street name' I don't know about?" stands there waiting for a reply

Report Post Tip

Porosity walked in, looking over the entier selection for amomemt, browsing all the weapons. He Then walked up to the counter where Stabber was waiting. Ducking his head a bit Porosity leaned in and quietly said

"Hey Buddy you work with large orders?
... Imports"

Porosity paused,
looking around to see how much attention he had attrackted
.."Exports...?"

Report Post Tip

Looks at Porosity Yeah buddy I do work with large orders smiles

Report Post Tip

Porosity looks around to see how many people are present. Too many ears, he thinks to himself. Sliding his hand into his pocket, he retrives a busniess card. Sliping it onto the counter top, almost into Stabber's hands, Porosity extends his own hand out.

Give me a call sometime aye,
and we'll see what type of business we can arrange.

Shaking Stabbers hand firm, Porosity then leaves, as quickly as he came.

Report Post Tip

Stands there staring at the business card. Then thinks "I may have to call Porosity some time"

Report Post Tip

Standing across the street from the bar where she was scheduled to meet a contact for a drug buy Silk checked her gun and hoped she wouldn’t need it tonight. It was suppose to be a simple business deal, but nothing was ever simple in her line of work. Violence happened without a moment’s notice. It was best to be prepared.

The gun in Silk’s purse only had a few bullets in it. Lucky for her there was a gun shop nearby allegedly owned by a mobster from New York. Although Silk didn’t know him she was confident she would be able to buy ammo without any hassle.

As soon as Silk walked into the shop she saw the selection of guns and forgot she only planned to buy bullets. After she introduced herself to the owner and made small talk with him for a few minutes Silk gestured around the store and said, “I want to buy one of everything you have. Can you arrange for delivery to my home address in Vegas?”

Report Post Tip

Looking at Silk. SerialStabber begins to speak "Hi yes that can be arranged. Although of course I need that address." hands Silk a bit of paper and a pen "Just write down the address and it will be sent as soon as possible"

Report Post Tip

Silk wrote down her address and gave the paper to SerialStabber. She glanced around the store again, in awe of the merchandise.

“Wonderful place you have here. I feel like a kid in a candy store.” Silk commented as she opened her purse. She put money on the counter and asked, “Is this enough to cover the goods and the delivery?”

Before SerialStabber could answer her the door flew open and two men wearing ski masks ran inside with guns in their hands. Most women would’ve been scared, but Silk was amused. Who in the hell is stupid enough to rob a gun shop owned by a mobster? She thought.

“Put your hands up!” One of the masked men shouted. Silk was tempted to take her gun out of her purse and take out both the robbers, but it wasn’t her turf. She looked over at SerialStabber and waited for him to take care of the problem.

Report Post Tip

checking through the window for the store to empty, he enters looking round the store at the merchandise he smiles as if envisioning the fun he could have on the target range with some of these weapons, though some maybe a lil messier then others. 

Would you happen to take orders, i have a friend who is looking for more in the refined Mosin Nagant M91/30, i would also need say 60 soft tip rounds, and 60 hollowpoints for a 9mm if possible.  We are looking to hunt some deer and need the stopping power if they charge.

Report Post Tip

MrClean walk in the gun store.and looks,around

nick place you have her staber lot of guns

"hey staber can i get 4 tommy guns and 400 bullets please?.

and i  pay in cash

Mr clean reaches.. in his pocket and brings ou 4.000 dollars out.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: SerialStabber Gun Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL