Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:38:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
the mafia breakfast Started by: OmertaCapone on Jan 17, '22 20:31

I got so many tips and so much cash from my last speech so i am coming here again to tell you whats good

imagine you are at a breakfast buffet

you open up the metal lids and you have a huge selection there for you, you look at it all and the cards with the names of the food

LOYALTY

HONOR

RISPETTO

OMERTA

what do you take? do you take more than one plate of some of it? why? 

the best mafios will take one plate of each because they are the hungriest and to be the best you have to be the hungriest of them all

some people are not hungry and that's why they aren't as good, you have to keep eating even if its cold because its like revenge, you get served it and when its cold its the best.

what do you think?

thank you to alicelidell, bacon and dr kenneth for your words and advice, salut HEADHUNTERX, IL RISPETTO E TUTTO

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ebaabb3su3b tried to WACK! you.

BUBBABASE33 HAS NO HONOR, RISPETTO OR LOYALTY

IL RISPETTO E TUTTO

i need protection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I did not authorize this place using my name
Report Post Tip

bubbabase33 is dead, the streets are safe again

this is a lesson for any other lowlife weasels who want a crack at omertacapone

After listening to what they had to say, Cleo approaches OmertaCapone and shakes her head.

"You should ask some guidance from someone above you, before rabbling nonsense at the streets. Apologies if i'm being rude, but you're making a fool out of yourself. And i bet the last shot of whiskey in my canteen, that that's why someone tried to kill you." She says while lighting a cigarette "If you suffered an attempt on your life, the first thing you should do is report to your superiors, not scream for protection in the middle of the street." 

She blows the smoke, sighs and leaves.

jesus christ cleo, he tried to kill me because i mugged his stupid ass, educate yourself before you start talking smack you snooty nerd

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Snooty nerd? Right.

I think that you are the one who needs some education :) and if your superiors don't teach you that, i'm sure someone else will.

Report Post Tip

all I was saying was that you were totally wrong, like how bubbabase took a pop at me and didn't get close, i apologize for losing my temper

IL RISPETTO E TUTTO

Report Post Tip

OmertaCapone you may not respect what Cleo had to say, but she is a Boss is this thing of ours and you area Goomba at present. Which means that even if you don't respect her word or her you need to respect her rank, as some day you may be a Boss in this thing of our s and you will want respect. 

very true alicelidell, thank you. again, i apologize for losing my temper. respect and honor always, i am still recovering from almost being killed and someone being so rude (and also totally wrong) about it was very unnecessary. 

Report Post Tip

Understandable OmertaCapone word at the funeral of your assailant is that he is part of this KLF group. So, I don't think it was over a mugging although it  may be a possibility.  

Report Post Tip

alicelidell i'm not sure bubbabase was KLF anymore, now my own boss is trying to kill me

i made ONE mistake and they cannot teach or mentor, they just want to mindlessly kill people trying their best to be good loyal honorable men

Report Post Tip

OmertaCapone There are a lot things that the different regimes do differently, but one thing all regimes are adamant about is respecting the ranks within this thing of ours.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

but how can anyone respect a slug like headhunterx, a man who doesnt even put up a fight for his people

bubbabase was an inside job

Report Post Tip
HeadHunterX yawns from the back of the room, waiting patiently until he can clean up this mistake...
Report Post Tip
Whose mistake?
Report Post Tip

Shots ring out through the air as Don HeadHunterX fires at family member Goomba OmertaCapone.

Shots ring out through the air as Don HeadHunterX fires at family member Goomba OmertaCapone.

this guy couldn't boil an egg 

Report Post Tip

Which means that even if you don't respect her word or her you need to respect her rank, as some day you may be a Boss in this thing of our s and you will want respect. .

I'm not sure how you guys just expect people to respect you because a leader in another city deemed you worthy of being a boss? Half the time the leaders isnt even respected but you want us to respect a boss? Be real. Respect is earned. 

Report Post Tip

The ranks are universal and apply to every family and the respect is inherent within the rank. If you respect the hierarchical structure which forms part of the Mafia, then by being Made or being a Boss then you respect the holder of that title because by the very fact they've been given the rank, they get the respect that comes with it. Geographical location is irrelevant. A Boss in Vegas is a Boss in Philly because that's how the ranking structure works in a family.

You should try to enact change from working with the system instead of fighting it. Helping transform the streets as you so desire or at least what you seem frustrated about. Be a leader, set the example and the tone for others. Actively work with gangsters to earn and LIVE alongside you in a productive manner similar to the average life expectancy of most.

Can you not give one of your kin a full, committed life to the criminal underworld? It is so incredibly difficult that you're unable to live a purposeful, long life of crime? I'm just confused at what's stopping you from trying for real and potentially shedding light on how respect is earned in your eyes on these shores.

I don't believe it's possible for you to be a leader or to show up in a capable that resembles a role-model for fellow wiseguys.

Are you not a self-proclaimed prominent leader, Connor_Roy?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the mafia breakfast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL