Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 09:28:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What is one your favorite dishes to cook? Started by: Atticus-Spinelli on Feb 08, '22 04:08

Has to be chilli and crab linguine. Heaven on a plate (or bowl) that is. Obviously with fresh parsley / corriander. 

Report Post Tip

Take a car of beer, pour half into a glass. Then take the can and put it upright on a tray. Take a whole chicken and place it bum first onto the beer can. Roast like that, then make gravy with the beer and drippings.

Super moist chicken, and really good gravy

Report Post Tip

my favorite dish to cook is actually not really cooking. I make a cold pasta salad that when i make it and my sons come to visit me, it will be gone within an hour. And believe me, I dont make only a small one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
my favourite dish to cook is fried rice with a lot of veggies and chicken - or practically every italian dish.
Report Post Tip

I dont cook a lot but ig ramen is my fav dish to cook. Not only the instant ones tho! I like making my own ramen from scratch with my own seasonings. Handmade noodles are tasty!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I really like to make Pad Thai, wok style. Made my own recipe and perfected it over the years. It's a great dish and my friends also seem to like it :)
Report Post Tip

anything italian, cannelloni, lasagne also thai curries and Indian curries.

but right now probably moroccan tagines, easy to make snd so tasty

Report Post Tip

Has to be Fajitas for me. Not a ready prepared El Paso box, but making them from scratch.

My kids are a little weird and enjoy eating food when they can pick out of different bowls and make the food however they want to.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is one your favorite dishes to cook?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL