Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:25:54
Page:  1 
The Rebel Alliance is back (again) Started by: AdmiralAckbar on Feb 15, '22 13:17

It was a cold Tuesday morning in Chicago, the streets were quiet after a bloody and violent weekend. Many high-ranked, respected mobsters had been gunned down and the windy city was not spared. Peace has returned and also the opportunity to rebuild and grow. It was shortly after Admiral woke up that he received the call from CLO, it was urgent. 

'Goodmorning Admiral, I hope you had a good night of sleep because there is a lot we have to discuss'

'Grab some breakfast on the way, we need you here now' 

Admiral quickly grabbed a leftover bagel and rushed to his car. A couple of minutes later he pulled up at CLO's HQ. As he walked inside he already saw many familiar faces waiting. This was big.

'Now that we are all here, let's get to it' CLO grunted, still looking tired from the war. 

'AdmiralAckbar, your bloodline has proven itself over and over again. Not only in furfilling your role as a soldier but also as a leader' 

'With that said, we need you as a leader again, more than ever' 

'Chicago took some huge hits this weekend and we need to strengthen our ranks - we need THE REBEL ALLIANCE' CLO said as he looked Admiral straight in the eyes.

Admiral waited a couple of seconds before he replied. With a calm voice he said;

'It is with great honer that I accept this oppertunity, let it be know - THE REBEL ALLIANCE has returned!'

'Let's get to it!'

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

New had circulated that a new family was opening its operations in the windy city. Although the venture meant little to Don Soul in the grand scheme of things, after the last few days of chaos amongst the criminal underworld he felt it fitting to send his best wishes to all those involved.

From his office, he dialed the only contact  he had concerning the ordeal, CLO , from his secure line...

After a brief hold, a receptionist of some sort informed him that no one was available at the moment and he was asked to leave a message.

"Umm.. Sure..."

He paused.

"Hey, it's Sammy. I just wanted to send my best regards to you and yours. Please, pass on my best wishes to AdmiralAckbar ."

He said with a smile as hung up the phone and went back to his daily routine.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"Its a trap!" High Society chuckled to himself.

Why this was funny, he could not begin to know. Surely he was just. Spaced Out from the latest round of wonton destruction, villiany, and too many biscuits.

"Admiral. As they said in the old country. Mon Calamari! Or, congrats!"
Report Post Tip

Seeing the Admiral walk into the streets is a fine thing. Upon seeing good times Ralf the dear Admiral winces before breaking into a smile. 

"You better well duck sir. I had to make sure they thought you were dead. It was my great pleasure and honour to protect you during the conflict and I look forward to seeing you drive our world forward. Congratulations!"

Report Post Tip

Sarai looks around and see's a new family starting back in the Windy City again. Sarai smiles as another city is building back up again. 

'Congratulations. Best of luck to you in your endeavors.'

Sarai goes back to her car and drives off. 

Bellicose walks into the streets. Wearing his all black suit and his tie undone he presents a gift to the new leader of Chicago. 

It is with great honor I stand before you today Admiral. Your lineage has proven time and time again that your blood has the skill of a supreme leader. I am excited to see your alliance, the Rebel Alliance, take off in full force. I am sure that those who find there way into your head quarters will be greatly blessed by your personable qualities. Godspeed Admiral Ackbar! 

With that Bellicose shook Admirals hand and gave him the present. It was a bottle of wine that had the image of stars around it with several planets circling the body. It was called "To the Stars." 

This is for you and the first person you promote to the rank of Made Man to enjoy. Cheers friend. 

Report Post Tip

Whilst taking a stroll to the market Heston overhears a speech taking place hearing the word calamari Heston decides that maybe he will head to the fish stall to buy ingredients for a seafood platter it does seem to be the day for celebrations after all 

Walking up to the Admiral Heston holds out his hand "Congratulations" 

Report Post Tip

Macarena steps out into the streets of Chicago in the busy Loop.

Congratulations Ackbar! I'm glad to see you running a family again, and I am sure you will make CLO and Chicago proud. I don't know what your kind eats, as it would seem you are out of this world! But I will do some research and be sure to have a hefty gift basket of whatever that is delivered as soon as I can. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rebel Alliance is back (again)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL