Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:09:40
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Split of BG kills and wounds Started by: Hunter on Feb 18, '22 08:35

What is your idea?

Kind of simple idea, possibly not so simple to do but i don't know. When looking on personals to count up the BG kills, is it possible to split the BG kills and BG wounds into seperate sections in the same way that the wacks and bg wacks are split?

Has your idea already been suggested in some form or another before? (Check the Suggestions forum for past threads with ideas the same or similar to yours.)

I have spent a fair amount of time scrolling through and cannot find it. 

What does your idea entail?

Splitting 2 events in personals, into their own sections instead of the same one.

What major changes would be needed to make your idea work?

I'm not sure as i don't understand the mechanics but the premise alone is simple. 

What is the positive impact of your idea?

Calculating wack score would be a lot easier.

What is the negative impact of your idea?

Work for Izzy.

How may your idea affect the rest of the userbase?

I think anyone trying to calculate their wack score would be in favour as i believe a bg wound is worth half the value of a bg kill?

Report Post Tip

Note: When you shoot a lvl 10 (HP) BG it is stated as a kill, but does not count kill in wackstat. What will you do about that then? You still have to be aware of these 'kills' that award 0.25

Report Post Tip

This would really only be meaningful/used during the beginning of an account when a shooter is much more likely to either miss or wound.  I think this tab would otherwise be pretty much completely static once you get beyond ~200 wack. 

Can't CTRL F "You Wounded", "You Gravely" more or less do the job for your own record keeping?

Report Post Tip

If you need a google doc SR sheet that does the work for you lmk. Most of us have one already. Like Admiral said, calcing wack stat with BG kills is always gonna finicky.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Split of BG kills and wounds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL