Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Whats Big Cheeses Punishment Started by: DookieButt on Apr 05, '08 10:27
So the big man steps in place, and throws the referral system into play..

We all know how it works by now, in order to become Made, you must first obtain 3 souls for you to carry along with you in the Journey, if you go rogue, well those 3 souls have a date with the devil. (In other words, if you refer someone, you life is in their hands)

The reason this is implemented to create a means of preventing people from doing stupid shit right?

So people get concerned and raise questions such as, "Why should we do such a thing? We can't control what others do", and the answers they receive, "Well you should know who your referring"

"I don't care if you like it, doesn't matter who your referrals are, you do bad, they go swimmin' with cement loafers."

Ok straight to the point, his say so is golden, he's the super uber cool Don.

So then his Captain, a Captain of the largest crime syndicate at the moment, decides all his and his Families hard work was worth nothing to him anymore so he decides to disgracefully let down everyone who was working so hard for him, and take a fun shot at other Families. Killing a CL and leaving Homeless for Slaughter.

That one decision from the almighty PrinceOfCheese cost many lives of great Mafiosi, hurt the community, and destroyed friendships. Who is to blame for all of it? No not the cheese man! His decisions are well thought out and organized. I think you see where I'm going.

Note to CheeseBrain

I know it feels good being up front, having everyone licking the Fungi from between your toes after a hard days work. Having organizations cooking you breakfast in the mornings and kiss your cheek to get your support, then laugh at you in coffee shops while your smiling sipping your virgin beverages thinking your just "DA SHIZNIT", like the phrase? I made it up myself! I think you should really think about this, you may get more respect if maybe you would at least consider a public apology for your intelligent decision making that cost hard workers their lives. The least you can consider doing since you created a rule that in normal circumstances you'd be killed for. Now if it was a CL that made this happen and you had authed them? Total difference, but being it was a Captain, still a member of your Family? Well I think maybe the responsibility for the actions were just as your fault as they were that iron horse Interventions.

Hmm maybe reconsider the reference thing, kinda bad press for you now you think?

Oh and to those who plant o respond with, "How the hell can you blame him? He can't control what others do!" Well tell him to bite the bullet and maybe give himself the same response as he did other's when they asked that very question.

Hands PoC a cheese Grate

Do us all a favor and run yourself through it a few times. More world rather see you shredded than whole anyhow.

The man turns and skips down the street singing

"Cheese, cheese what a wonderful fruit, the more you eat the more you toot

The more you toot the more you smell, so do the right thing and send cheese to hell!."
Report Post Tip
It'd have been a great point, well made, if only Intervention hadn't already been made before the ruling came in, so actually didn't need any referees.
Report Post Tip
lol@you writing a reasonably literate poster but completely screwing up the basis for any of your points.

Next!
Report Post Tip
I'm not sure I get the points of your argument, all I seem to detect is the obvious bitterness which comes across. What is it exactly your'e trying to say? That all this was PrinceofCheese's fault? Oh yea, its ALL his fault sure, it was OBVIOUS that Intervention would go on a mad one months after being given his Captaincy. Yea, we all knew that for sure, man. Nicely pointed out. As soon as POC found out what Intervention was doing he eliminated the threat. I'm guessing you were one of the people that died because of the actions of Intervention and now you're coming to the streets like a little bitch. You're an uneducated finger-pointer. Secondly, Intervention was authed as a Captain long before the referral system came into place. So I really don't see how your crying about that system comes into play.

On a side note I loved the poem.
Report Post Tip
No just stating the maybe the ruling he has in place should be revised is all. I don't think that the fact that intervention was made prior to the ruling has anything to so with it at all. If it were his views, then maybe he should have been more careful eh?

I get why it's implemented, i just think it was implemented under false pretenses. The timing sounds more like a Safety issue to prevent his rule being over thrown. Just my opinion though.
Report Post Tip
If you read the minutes of the initial speech you would have seen that people already of rank were to be unaffected so tbh no fucking idea what you are on about.

If you wanted to discuss the rule you could have made a much more interesting and pointful analysis.

Such is life, live and learn ey.
Report Post Tip
lol@you writing a reasonably literate poster but completely screwing up the basis for any of your points.

Next!

I'm sorry I'm afraid I speak English, what is lol@? Must be cheese talk for I'm uuber cool so I can totally not make sense but still look good! You have some extra cash, pay someone to speak your responses and speeches for you. I promise, you'll look uber cooler.
Report Post Tip
I can see where your coming from but still no real validity with your point.

Yes.. POC is partialy at fault since he made him Captain.. but POC also eliminated the threat.

This has no bearing what-so-ever on the referral process.
Report Post Tip
PoC, all i'm doing is pointing the issues with your pretty new rule and the issues that arise form it. Too many loopholes and flaws. I'm not arguing with you anyhow, people without a self defensive or spoiled attitude can see my point and that was the target audience for my speech anyhow. It's ok I know you blinded by your sexiness!
Report Post Tip
Which people are those, doesn't seem there is anyone so far?
Report Post Tip
Explain please, exactly what these loopholes and flaws are?
Report Post Tip
Oh nothing at all. It's a great addition your right. Silly me.

So sowwy masta.

Takes a pimp slap like a bitch from the CheeseNip
Report Post Tip
I see.

Thanks for your contribution.
Report Post Tip
Hey no problem, whatever helps make you guys sleep better at night is what I always say.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe the world was fine the way it was before douches took charge and started implementing douche rules to help themselves at random times?

Nevermind, "If you dont like things, do something about it" right?

Even when there is a cap on ranking, and living in a life of a micromanaged mafia. 'If you don't eat you toast with butter then you are wrong!' 'If you dare mug someone, or do anything Mafia related you are wrong!' 'If you please yourself with the aroma of fresh cheddar, you are very wrong!' 3 codes the mafia world lives by.
Report Post Tip
There have been plenty of people saying it's stupid and not going to work etc etc actually...

Flaws have been pointed out, and not addressed, simply because we're supposed to "give it time to let it work".

Having said that, I honestly don't see that Intervention's actions are remotely related to the reference system.
Report Post Tip
I never said it was related, the basis was the fact that regardless of who you are, what you do, you can never fully trust anyone. So how can anyone trust to give out their life as a reference. I see more complications than I do positive reenforcement, and like I stated, the move looked more of a control aspect on his part to ensure his own safety, which you can't blame him for, but at the same time, regardless of time line implementation, the rule was developed by him to prevent these sort of actions. Kinda ironic how what he is trying to prevent, turns and bites him in the arse like a horny cobra. (Why a horny Cobra? hmmmm Why not?)

You can see where I'm taking this and what my points are. It wasn't a rule designated for the better of this world (cause simply rogues have been and always will be around, it's an aspect and thrill of this world were in, why would you want to get ride of something that is tradition in a sense?) but a rule implemented to gain control like a governed society. I am a Mafioso, not a grunt with a rifle.
Report Post Tip
1. POC made the rule

2.POC will enforce his rules

3.POC will punish himself at the nearest Dominatrix as soon as his schedule allows.

if you think this reply is silly and stupid...check out the original thread again.
Report Post Tip
Regarding 3 I can confirm this has taken place already.

Serafina is some punisher.
Report Post Tip
Damn!!! We have a referral scheme?
Report Post Tip
Heh, that is possibly the funniest reply I've read today K-Dawg.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whats Big Cheeses Punishment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL