Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 19:11:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The UnderCity Complex Started by: Taraji on Mar 09, '22 18:22

The UnderCity is located in the mountains.  It is a fortified complex guarded by massive gates.  The mountainous ranges form a natural barrier to the rear of the fortress. Parts of the upper complex are carved into the mountain itself. The underground is made up of roughly symmetrical quarters arranged around a circular center. Canals flow throughout the areas between the four quarters of the UnderCity, gondola boats provide transportation 24/7 for the locals and visitors.

Don ShinigamiK discovered the massive underground fortress, and decided to establish it as the main base of operations for The UnderCity ‘s organization.  Although major renovations and moderations were made please be aware The UnderCity is an extension of the crypts and dungeons that originally existed some years ago.  Some areas are dark, and have an evil feel. Some may note they hear whispers and voices throughout some parts of the Undercity.

The Trade Quarter is the central area and hub of trade, dining and entertainment. It is located just beyond the lifts. There you will find The Treasure House.

The Treasure House

The Treasure House is notorious for being ridiculously overpriced at times and at others being a really handy tool to get great items.

The Treasure House is a wonderful place to find what you need or even make some money for yourself.

The Variety section there are items from hand and power tools, electrical supplies, cleaning products, kitchen and house wares.

The Home Improvement section provides an assortment of fine retro furniture, rugs, beautiful art pieces and paintings.

The Jewelry area showcases “fine jewelry”, jewelry that is made from precious metals such as gold, silver, or platinum. Genuine gemstones like diamonds, sapphires, rubies, or emerald.

The Gun Shop where you can find or sell weapons.

Browning Automatic Rifles, Sawed-off Shotguns, Smith and Wesson M&P .38 Specials, Colt M1911 .38 Super, Tommy Guns

A short gondola ride through the canal will take you to

Phantom Restaurant/ Lounge

Phantom Lounge and Restaurant serves UnderCity specialties dishes such as

Dragonbreath Chili,  Stormchops, Crispy Bat Wing,  Spiced Wolf Meat and Savory Deviate Delight (use your own imagination)

Try the Crawling Eye beer to wash it all down.

Don’t worry them also serve the traditional steaks and burgers, sodas, cocktails and spirits. 

The lounge provides nightly entertainment, houses a massive bar with all your favorite sprits, stage and wooden dance floor.

It was an undesirable area but Don ShinigamiK had no other option but to utilize the large stone building adjacent just above the northwest section past the Trade Quarter to establish his hotel and apartments building.  It was rumored below it was where the royal crypts were turned into a bastion of evil and undeath.  Don ShinigamiK made sure to heighten security.

The UnderCity Manor and Inn

The UnderCity Manor has an ancient appearance from the outside but very appealing living quarters on the inside.

The living quarters have spacious modern suites for short terms stays at the INN and one and two bedroom apartments in the Manor. 

Beautiful murals, paintings and wall hangings are found throughout building.  Apartments includes one or two bedroom, fully equip kitchens with modern appliances, marble bathrooms, hardwood floor with Persian rugs and spacious living areas.

A walkway across the canal below takes you to small stone building.

The UnderCity Headquarters

It houses the business offices for the organization with two very large conference room.  There’s also a game room with pool tables, comfortable lounge with a self service bar.

The Dungeons

Enter at your own risk.

I cannot tell you which door leads you where and what is behind it, I cannot assure you that you will head back out again the way you came in.

Report Post Tip

With all the construction going on with the renovations it drew quite a bit of attention from the local people.  Everything was in order; all the proper papers were submitted to the authorities, so there were no problems there.

@Don@ShinigamiK wanted to make sure that the family and other families had first preference for apartments or Inn suites so The UnderCity complex was open up to them only.

Victor-Luchese had the lounge completely stock with the best spirits and restaurant staffed using his contacts. Lancelot had the gun shop stocked with of his own inventory. @Don@ShinigamiK didn’t want to even think about how he acquired all those guns.

The only one he was a little worried about was Chellie and the dungeons.  She keeps them locked and under guard.  Taraji try to assure him she really didn’t believe all that Medieval Dungeons stuff but @Don@ShinigamiK wasn’t very convinced when he got a glimpse of a room with whips and chains.  She didn’t dare mention the torture chamber.

There was no denying the complex was unlike anything Taraji had experience.  It will definitely heighten everyone’s imagination.

Report Post Tip

"All right you bunch of criminals and hoods, step right up or should I say down to the dungeon where I have my fun at your expense! Not donating like you should, to the rack with you, not showing your fellow Family members the respect they deserve, well Igor will have his way with you or perhaps you just like a little pain with your coffee...well you, my friend, are my favorite visitor to the dungeon.

Come one, come all, we are open all hours of the day and night for your enjoyment!"

Chellie strolls off, cracking a riding crop against her knee high boots, laughing...

Report Post Tip

Vic sat in the lounge drinking scotch on the rocks, he was talking with a few people about the Complex.  Vic kept his eyes open for some of the family members it had been a minute since he spoke with Chellie.  She was like a sister to him, funny and mean at the same time when she wanted to be and yet caring if she wasn't punching him.  Vic was also looking for Lancelot he wanted to buy a matching set of nickel plated four-inch barrel 38 revolvers.  

Taraji was busy signing papers and making sure that everything was dress right dress a term that means everything is correct to specifications.  She was a stickler on getting what she paid for.  Vic knew that because a go cheated her on a case of Russian vodka which was actually Gin and clear rum mixed.  Tarji had Vic grab the guy and beat some sense into him; to the point where he returned her money and delivered five cases of the best Russian Vodka that was sold in the states.  

Vic also knew that Don Shinigamik loved quality ingredients when it came to him eating out.  Vic hired the best chefs in the city, he made them an offer that they couldn't refuse.  Afterall no one likes to get a beating every payday when you could make the same money and live to talk about it. 

Vic was expecting Moonlight, Giorgio-Esposito Glowing and Lilac to show up for drinks soon.  Remedy already agreed to show up for drinks.  There were a lot of family members that were going to show up over time.  

Report Post Tip

Kamarile just heard there was a new place in the city called The UnderCity Complex, it was just recently put to use by the family. She had heard there was a place in it called The Undercity Manor and Inn. She was needing a local place to stay and staying with her family would be the best possible place, knowing she would have safety and security all the time. She seen some application papers near the front of the manor so she picked one up and filled it out. She then headed into the headquarters and found out where Taraji was and headed over to talk to the Right Hand Lady of the family.

Kamarile asks, "Hello ma'am, I would like to see if I could get one of the one bedroom apartments in the manor. I think it would be great to have place near to the family. Here is my application."  Kamarile waits to see what Taraji says. 

Report Post Tip

Taraji was very glad to see Kamarile.

Girl, you don’t need an application.   Come let me take to you the office.  Claudette is the temporary Manager, she will give you the grand tour.  Don ShinigamiK made sure that all the family members would have first choice of living quarters.

Taraji took Kamarile to the office and introduced her to Claudette.  Claudette recognized Kamarile name from the list Don ShinigamiK had given her and welcomed her. 

I’ll let Claudette show you around.  She will show you the one or two bedroom apartments, their locations and you can decide which one you like best.   The apartments are awesome. I am sure you will choose one that you will enjoy.

Taraji gave Kamarile a quick hug and left her in the good hands of Claudette.

Report Post Tip

Glowing shows up fashionably late and makes way over to the bar to get some drinks. He greets everyone on his way up to the bar as he takes a seat.

Not sure what he was going to order so he figured he would splurge out for everyone.

"Bartender, I'd like some bottles of champagne for everyone and a colorful drink for myself."

Glowing sat there smiling as the champagne was sent over to everyone of his crew mates, before trying his colorful drink.

Report Post Tip

Gladiator heard about some underground places where people are living and using it in a special way, he thought about the idea behind that and the reason of living underground.

He went to have a look at the place, when he stepped in he saw a special thing, it wasn't like any other place that he heard of, it may be underground but the effort that was done to make it looks this great can't be denied, starting from the inn, the restaurant, the shops and the headquarters, it was regulated by special and great people who put their hearts in it.

He wasn't sure if this place still working as he couldn't see anyone around, maybe they left the place? Or they are asleep since it's early morning?

Report Post Tip

Kamarile gives Taraji a quick hug back and said "Thank you Taraji. Hi Claudette. It is nice meeting you. I will be honest I am not sure which apartment I am wanting, could I please see both?" Claudette nods her head and says, "Of course please follow me." Kamarile follows Claudette and looks around at The UnderCity Complex in amazement, it was larger than one expected. Claudette took her by the Treasure House, The Phantom Restaurant and Lounge, and she pointed at the Dungeon and recommended no to go in.

Claudette then got to the apartments that she was showing, Claudette says, "The one bedroom apartment has 1 and half bath, please look around. I will wait right here." The one bedroom was open concept living, dining room and kitchen. It had a bathroom for guest. and a small office and a one bedroom with an on suite bathroom. Everything was beautifully decorated, with granite counter tops, and hardwood floor. 

Once Kamarile finished looking at the one bedroom walked out of the apartment and said, "It looks very nice, thank you." Claudette smiles, and motions her to follow. She follows Claudette for a few minutes and Claudette states, "The two bedroom has 3 full baths, please look around." Kamarile walks in and sees it also has the open concept for a kitchen, dining and living area. A bathroom and 1 large office with 2 desks, it also has a den/game room area and a bar, then followed by 2 master bedrooms. There were granite counters throughout, as well as hardwood floors. It was magnificent. She headed out to Claudette.  Kamarile smiles and states excitedly, "That one is amazing, I would like that one. I love the place, it is gorgeous, the gameroom with bar, truly sets it apart!" Claudette smiles, and says, "I knew you would choose that one, Yours is apartment 707, here is your keys. Please make yourself at home." 

Kamarile takes the keys and excitedly heads up to her apartment. She was very excited, knowing this place was hers and it was safe because she was with family.

Report Post Tip

Taraji finally made it back home after taking care of some business in other cities.  She was going to take a shower but was too excited to see how everything was shaping up.  She took a quick sniff under of her arm pits and everything was cool. She stopped in the business office to holler at Claudette.  She was glad to hear that Kamarile had chosen an apartment and had settled in.

As she went outside she waved to the gondoliers, hopped in the first one and him to drop her off at the Trade Quarters.  Her first stop was going to be seeing how Pierre had settled in at the jewelry store in The Treasure House. 

Pierre had really hooked the place up.  There were glass display cases all kinds of necklaces, rings, watches for men and woman, plus displays cases of Brooches, Pins, and Charm Bracelets for women and Cufflinks, Tie clips for men.

You would also have something custom designed by jewelry maker Pierre from the precious stones of

Magical Opal,  Lapis Lazuli, Rose Quartz, Mystical Amethyst or popular for the men Black Obsidian.

Taraji had to wait a few minutes to cross the canal.  She thought to herself they are going to be something else.  Sooner or later someone was going to fall in or get pushed in.  The gondola pulled up and she crossed to the other side of the canal, made her way to Victor-Luchese ‘s Phantom Restaurant/ Lounge.  Don’t knock the crispy fried bat wings until you try them.  It was a little early so it wasn’t very crowded.  She saw Victor checking out some inventory and Glowing was at the bar having a drink.  She had a quick chat with Victor then joined Glowing for a drink. 

After her drink she rode the gondola pass the apartments down to the dungeons to see her Sis HouseBunny who had just arrived to manage the dungeons after Chellie death.   She had mentioned this to Don ShinigamiK but wait until he actually meets her; she was much more exotic than Chellie. She found Bunny sitting in the dungeon bar looking as pretty and sexy as ever.  As she sat and had a drink with her Sis she told Taraji that the dungeons were fantastic and couldn’t wait for a clientele.

Report Post Tip

It’s a small world Taraji thought when Apollyon told her he was also set up in Detroit, then again not that small because she had never run into him there.  He told her he had heard of The UnderCity but never checked it out.  She hoped it liked the complex, it’s definitely different.   Most of the city was underground, but it was well lit with beautiful street lamb and high light poles, except when you get to the dungeons.  No matter that Don ShinigamiK had it rewired twice and add more light poles the area just stayed dim. 

Taraji had Claudette make reservation for Apollyon in the Inn.  The Inn and part of the Manor were above ground and each had elevators, but to get to The UnderCity you had to use what Taraji considered undesirable lifts but Don ShinigamiK felt they were classic. 

She sure hoped Apollyon enjoyed The UnderCity and would get the word out to others it’s a nice place.

Report Post Tip

Giorgio hadn't visited the family compound for quite a while, but for good reason. The airport was right outside of Detroit while the compound was HOURS away from anything in Detroit. It was always a long, boring drive back to the family hideout, so he seldom visited. Today he had planned to deliver tribute to the family himself, rather than sending a courier.

After leaving the plane he had hailed a cab to the centre of Detroit to where he had an associate pick him up and begin driving him to the compound. They had hours to go before they reached the place. As they drove through the city Giorgio could see the Ford factories. "How insane is that" He calls out to his driver. They both look in amazement as a bell in rung from inside of the factory, signaling their smoke break. Hundreds, if not thousands of people, all darkened with soot and oil, come out to clean up and smoke a cigarette.

"That truly is something. I wonder if anywhere else in this world that same feat can be accomplished" He says quietly to himself. The driver picks it up a little and finally hits some back roads, signaling their drive to the family compound. He looked around and saw how beautiful parts of the country side were and compared it to his native country of Poland. It was very different for him here, but also the same sometimes.

As he daydreamed about the motherland, his driver broke his daze with the 5 minute warning before they arrived. Giorgio quickly combed his hair, making himself look as professional as possible. As they arrived, he waved his driver off and would give him a call if he was required later.

He makes his way through the guards, who recognize him as a soldato of the family, and move aside as he strolls in. As he begins to remember where everything is, he can hear the voice of Taraji speaking to someone. He can't quite find her though and hopes that he will soon, or find Victor, Moonlight or Twigs before he wanders off into the markets.

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo woke up after a long haul from the Godfather Hunter's promotion and celebration. His head surely felt a bit heavy weighted given all the alcohol he was having back to back. The Party was full of life and a lot of people attended it. 

He slowly lit up a cigarette as he got up from the bed and went towards the balcony to see the view. It was just past 3am and too early for anything but a HEAVY Breakfast and a good coffee for him. He was starving to death and just had to get something decent in, he initially thought about room service but knocked that out of the window and took a shower and got ready and went down

Report Post Tip

Godfather HeadHunterX celebration was fun, and she had plenty of to drink. Kamarile knew better than to drive home, so she called a cab.  Once in the cab she tells the driver, "The UnderCity Complex please." It seems like it took no time to arrive to her destination, she paid him and of course tossed a little extra in for a tip. She then makes her way into the building still admiring the place. She heads to her apartment and gets undressed and hops into the shower, once she is done getting clean, she heads over and piles up into the bed. She needs a nap before she continues her day.  She sets her alarm clock for 2 hours. 

"BUZZZZZZZ BUZZZZ  BUZZZ!" Kamarile startles awake and hits the alarm clock.  It truly did feel like she just had shut her eyes, but unfortunately most of the time clocks don't lie. She gets up, gets dressed. She then heads to her office, she has a little bit of paperwork she has to drop by the Headquarters before she makes her way out to her next stop. She gathers everything up and puts it in a large envolope and seals it. She drops the stuff off and then calls a cab. 

Report Post Tip

Glowing walks into the UnderCity Complex after a busy weekend. He walks up to the bar takes a seat at the corner of it and waves to the bartender.

"A round for everyone on me please, and I'd like a colorful drink please."

He smiles as he sees everyone get more drinks as he starts to enjoy his own, this was a great way to start the new week.

Report Post Tip

Kamarile drives in to The UnderCity Complex and runs up to her apartment. Those stupid ducks at Mezzo Park, they attacked her and ripped her pants, and socks, and she is slightly bleeding. She heads into her apartment, gets the torn items off and throws  them into the trash. She then gets some hydrogen peroxide and puts it on her cut, adds some antibiotic ointment and a bandaid. She then heads into her room to find a different outfit to wear since that one is completely ruined. 

"Stupid ducks, and stupid me for going to the park."  She huffs around as getting dressed, then heads back out to her car. She has places to be today. Then once in the car she realizes she forgot her packages.  She runs back up to her apartment, puts the key into the lock and nothing. She tries again. Again, it doesn't turn. She knows the key works, she just used it less than 5 minutes ago. She huffs and gets mad, then she looks, and she is on the floor below her apartment. She then heads to the stairs and grumbles along the way.  What a day this has turned out to be. Seems like nothing is going quite right. She gets to her door, inserts the key, and guess what it works. Of course it works, it is the right apartment this time. She then goes to her office grabs the packages, and heads back to her car. 

Kamarile knows at the end of this day she is going to need a few good drinks and a long beauty nap or the stress of the day would make start making her look old. She couldn't have that. She really wasn't a vain person but she likes the fact that she appears young, it tends to throw people off.

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo walked into the UnderCity Complex with Joey. He was keen to get himself a 2 bedroom apartment in the Manor rather than just staying at the Inn and moving in and out without no certainty about his place. 

He called Taraji and she told him to meet with Claudette there and that she'd recognise him once they made acquaintance. Taraji also mentioned he will surely get a spot without any trouble on it. 

Lorenzo bud out his cigarette and made his way to the reception when the lady saw him and asked how she could help. "Hi there, Looking for Claudette and by the looks of it, you seem her"

She laughed for a second and said "Lorenzo is it? Taraji told me to expect you but you surely preceed your reptuation when it comes to noticing who you are". Lorenzo smiled and had a good chat with Claudette. 

"So I was hoping to buy/secure a 2 Bedroom apartment if possible?

Claudette smirked and said "Possible? Offcourse it is, no doubt there" She showed him the options available between the 1 and 2 and Lorenzo went with the 2 bedroom. He asked Joey to fill out all the paperwork as he took a seat down with Claudette and they were lost in their world. 

After sometime Joey handed over the papers to Claudette and asked if that was all. Claudette handed over the keys to Lorenzo and asked them to make their way and that she would finish up with the registration stuff and get back with them later on. 

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo woke up to a distressful call. He listened to the person over the phone and broke down into tears for a moment. He had received notice that Taraji was gunned down on the streets and the killer is still at large. Most of the community in DT and Chicago were praying for her peace. 

The news came very unexpected for Lorenzo and he had one friend who he had just met after such a long time. They only met like twice and their relation was so short lived. He immediately got up and took a shower and got ready to go down 

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo woke up to a headache...His head was pounding hard and wasn't sure why all of a sudden. He walked over to the kitchen and drank some cold water and popped a headache pill and lit up a cigarette and walked over to the balcony. 

He just stood there and took the air in and didn't pay much attention to the headache and thought he'd just loose the pain, if he took his mind off it. 

After sometime, the pain was still pounding his head....He flicked the ciggarette and went for a shower (HOT ONE). He stood under the shower, and could feel the pain flowing down his body as the hot water hit his body and mainly the head....After 20 mins, he walks out and stood in the room for a few mins to cool himself down, as he could see the hot waves comes out of his body for the room temperature he had 

Report Post Tip

LadyHustle finally made her way to The UnderCity.  This was the first time she would see the place, her mother had told her all about it when it was being renovated.  The place was more beautiful than she had imagined.  She couldn’t wait to see her sister HouseBunny.

She had called Bunny to let her know she was on her way from the airport. When is arrived she was already waiting for her in the lobby.  Bunny looked as sassy as ever.  She was one beautiful woman.  She loved her sister.  She couldn’t count how many times her sister went to bat for me. She didn’t steer me away from the life like others tried.  She’s the Maitre of hustle.  

Bunny introduced her to Claudette and some of the other staff then took her to see her new apartment.

She decided not to give me the same one as my Mom’s instead chose another one but place some of her belongings in there.  Some of her pictures and works of art that she loved was scattered throughout the apartment.  It was extremely nice and felt like home to her. Bunny told her to relax and get use to the place and she would be back in a few hours to take her to see the dungeons.

LadyHustle was too excited to lay down or hang out in the apartment.  She showered, slipped into some clothes and headed down to Don ShinigamiK ‘s UnderCity headquarters.  Maybe she would introduce herself to Victor-Luchese and Giorgio-Esposito if they were around, both were listed on my Mom’s special people to know list.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The UnderCity Complex
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL