Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
How do you address a female godfather? Started by: Spunktrumpet on Aug 17, '11 09:30

Spunktrumpet stands to the side of a hastily erected platform. Banners and balloons are being hung up on the sides and magnums of champagne are lined up, chilled in a large bath filled with ice.

Ladies and gentlemen, the city of Detroit has seen many great leaders.

As you walk the streets today, you see the ruins of Inspector Gadget’s former HQ, the shell of Iestyn_ap_Llywelyn’s  home and the general detritus of wars and neglect.

Today however, a new dawn has emerged.

I’d like you all to raise a glass to the latest Godfather/Godmother/whatever you want to call her of Detroit.

I give you Alabama, truly the Queen of Detroit.

Spunktrumpet hands champers to the passing crowd.

Report Post Tip

Donnie raises glass

Congratulations Godmother Alabama.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations boss! :)

It's nice to see another Godfather after all the turmoil we have seen recently and it's even better that it is my own boss.

I know you will do Detroit proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations GodMother Alabama, Detroit has seen many things, but I'm not sure about a GodMother with a gun like you.

Report Post Tip

Proud moment to see a dear friend of mine take the reigns and become Godmother.  Your constant hardwork and dedication has payed off and youve achieved one of your major goals in this thing of ours. Well done Godmother Worley, well done indeed.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godmother Alabama, It's so great to see you reach this high honour and I know for a fact that you'll do Detroit proud. The drinks are on me tonight my dear!

Mrs-D shines her purse off and winks at Alabama

Report Post Tip

Cogratulations Godmother! I know you'll build the city of Detroit into the great city she once was. Clarence would be proud.

Jessica raises her glass in salute

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. Detroit will have its day again now they have you as a Godmother. I wish you all the best in this new role!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Alabama for the new Godmother of Detriot.

Report Post Tip

"You leave me, then you become a Godmother! What is this!?"

Simplicity sighed softly as she was missing Alabama dearly in her old home, Chicago. Getting herself together she smiled and pressed on.

"You deserve this honour. It's not everyday someone becomes a Godfather or Godmother! Go out and celebrate hard! You earned it my dear!"

Report Post Tip

Sweeney walks over to Alabama holding his pet frog Albert in his coat pocket where his Mnt Dews are ussaly stashed.

Ah. Alabama. Even though we talked once. And, you stole my frog. I wish good luck to you into the city where I started out with Inspector and FOX until the Detroit Masacre. I know you do well. Good luck!

Sweeney gives Alabama his pet frog Albert.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney walks over to Alabama holding his pet frog Albert in his coat pocket where his Mnt Dews are ussaly stashed.

Ah. Alabama. Even though we talked once. And, you stole my frog. I wish good luck to you into the city where I started out with Inspector and FOX until the Detroit Masacre. I know you do well. Good luck!

Sweeney gives Alabama his pet frog Albert.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations godmother Alabama!

Report Post Tip

Al sat down for a quick breakfast before his "meeting" with the local Big Three Union reps, he was on a mission to Motor City to make sure that the working men came though and elected the right person to Congress.

Next to him sat a group of local thugs, one of them was a kid called Hades who he had met when he paid his respects to Donna AlabamaWorleyThey were sitting around bragging who had a bigger score to bring back to their sponser.  Hades sat back, made a gun motion with his fingers and shot at Al.  Al tried to ignore the punk and dug deeper in to his chicken soup and motza balls.  Hades, never the subtle one, walked over and banged Al's back.

HEY HEY HEY wassamatayou!  You ignoring me?

Al sighed and stood up and extended his hand to shake his hand, hoping he would go away.

Lucky for him, as his name did state, another punk called fluffymonkeygibbon ran screaming in to the room "Holy Bloated Dead Chickens, Bamma took out the Godfather!"

The room quickly emptied out as the mafioso wannabes took off, most likely to suck up to the new Capo di tutti capi of Detriot.

Al jolted down a note and tucked it in to an envelope.  He then motioned to the waiter and gave him the envelope and a few large bills.

My good man, make sure this gets delivered to GodMomma Worley.

Oh and get me another bowl of soup

Report Post Tip

Congratulation!

I would like to first say that it is not easy to acheive the status of GodFather/GodMother, but you have and for that I bow my head to you. I hope to see great things out of you and your family.

again Congrats! 

Danny V.

Report Post Tip

Arrives late after the parade, well wishing and generally missing the entire exciting episode.

Well, I don't know about addressing as such, undressing however, that's for the HQ only.

Seriously, who would have thought this possible after all the highs and lows of recent times, to see you emerge from many a war to here in the ruins of Detroit is astounding. It has been a pleasure being alongside you, and it will be even more so now in this fine city of Detroit.

Godmother AlabamaWorley,

I salute you!

Treks off in search for a place called 'Toon Town' which doesnt seem to be on the map, perhaps it's a newly established area, he mutters slightly aloud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Godmother Alabama! Our blood lines have had the pleasure of working together for some time now and brings me great joy to see you get this chance to step out on your own and take the highest position our life has to offer. I'm sure you'll do quite well with it.

Report Post Tip

Monet hobbles up as he listens to all the hub hub and congratulations to the godmother. His old lips crack a smile through his beard as he listens. 

He leans heavily on his cane before speaking.

What a fine day it is for Detroit! Many congratulations Alabama! I think that you shall do a fantastic job.

He nods his head as he lights a cigarette. 

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

"Congradulations!"

As you look around you cant seem to see where exactly this came from but there could be someone behind the group of tall men chatting with eachother, then you see Sinfest step out from behing the tall men and your immediatly are told a bodyguard

"He's a boss from new york." 

"I hope that your reign in detroit is a profitable one mam" Sinfest says with a smile, tips his hat and wanders back off

Report Post Tip

Godmother AlabamaWorley.......it`s got a nice ring to it wouldn`t you say ma`am?

You have reached the pinnacle of our profession my dear friend. Your skill, diplomacy and tenacity will serve Detroit well I`m sure and I look forward to continuing our business relationships.

Congratulations once again Alabama. Long life, prosperity, and the drinks are on me down at the Peach Pit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How do you address a female godfather?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL