Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:02
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Wet Paint In New Orleans Started by: Draven_Lynn on Aug 19, '11 23:56

Draven giggled happily as she saw Kimble leave the newly built head quarters in New Orleans. She wasn't quite sure how but her and everyone else there needed to make the empty place feel more like home. Looking around the plain entrance way she smiled a bit and envisioned a paradise that herself and all those in New Orleans could visit and enjoy.

Looking back at a few bags she had brought, she laughed at the several gallons of paint she had purchased for the overhaul that stood only a few feet from her. Something had just struck at the hardware store she visited the other day that she simply had to get the pinks, green and off the wall color paint, and now she knew exactly what she needed it for.

Snapping to from her thoughts, she laughed out loud at the colors and then wondered where to start first. Skipping over to her bags she pulled out a few paint brushes and took out one of the gallons of paint. Trying to be inconspicuous, she slowly looked around and then walked down the long hallway to a empty office.

Damn am I glad stuff hasn't been moved in yet. Wouldn't want to splatter the furniture. She remembered exactly who to pin her antics on as she undid the lid of the pink paint slipped her brush into and gave the first swipe of it across the white plaster walls.

Hmm.. This place is a bit bigger then I remembered in the picture we were shown... I wonder.. She paused in her thoughts as she heard someones heels clicking down the hallway. She moved back a bit hoping it wasn't Kimble on a short return as she saw the door slide open. Almost knocking over the paint can she yelled at the person.

HOLD ON!!!!!

Report Post Tip

as he struggled down the hallway, manhandling a bookself for Kimbles office, Hawk stopped when hearing someoens voice telling him to hold on. HOLD ON he thought to himself, didnt they know how heavy a bookself was. after considering it for a moment, he continued moving the new bookself into the bosses office. After setting it in the predetermined spot, he sought out Draven.

Whats next on the chore list?

Report Post Tip

Draven shrugs a bit as she saw Hawk moving stuff in and then kind bit her lip a bit but spoke anyways.

Shhh.. She looks around for others she knows are coming. Don't put too much in here I would simply hate to ruin Kimbles things. She snickered as she watched some of the pink paint ooze down the wall. She walked over and grabbed the another brush and dipped it in the yellow and then painted a stripe next to the pink.

I think it needs multi-colors! She laughed as a dab of paint landed in her hair as she continued on.

Report Post Tip

he wasnt sure multi color was the way to go, but he knew better than argue with a woman with a paint brush.

Ill just move the heavy objects into my office while I wait for your paint to dry.

Report Post Tip

Waking up to a swift smack in the face by Hawk.

"Wake up kid boss needs you in his new HQ." Hawk said.

"What new HQ, did somebody stain the carpet again in the old one?" I asked

"No we moved to New Orleans get to the bosses room straight away its urgent"

After hearing that I first thought that it was a joke, and that I had just hit the grain alchohal a bit too hard last night, until I looked out side and I saw we weren't in Chi-Town any longer.

"Crap!" I said and I ran into the bosses office.

"Crap!" I said again as I stepped into a gallon of pink paint.

"I'm so sorry boss I ... Draven?"

"These are new shoes ... need a hand Im good with a brush?" 

Report Post Tip

Draven laughs as she sees Joey hastily running around.

Joey I defiantly need some help. Mind painting some polka dots with the blue paint? She laughs as he looks at her oddly. Yes POLKA DOTS! She peers around the corner at Hawk making sure he heard her. Then snickers as she turns back to Joey. Ohhhh and we will get his office later no worries about that one.

She realizes at that moment she accidently stepped in some paint and had tracked it across the floor.

Hmm.. Polka dots and foot prints. Nice touch.

Report Post Tip

After poking her head in Shayne couldn't help but throw her two cents in on the paint job.

Zebra...Zebra...ZEBRA...

Shayne whispered loudly towards Draven.

Report Post Tip

"Polka Dots hmm, thats going to be tricky I might need some tools to get the job done."

On my way out to find the grain alcohal left over from last night and realized that this was the bosses room and there must be some good stuff in the shelves.

Opening one of the brand new shelves I found a nice aged bottle of top shelf scotch.

" Here this will help with making circles. Lets finish this bottle off and then we can paint around the bottom of the bottle and it will make somewhat symetrical circles."

Takes a few swigs and passes the bottle over to Draven, picks up a brush and goes to town with the blue paint.

Report Post Tip

Polka dots, have you lost your mind?

He wondered out of the Headquarters, laughing at Draven as he went. Shortly before starting to move into the HQ, he had placed an ordered for food for the entire crew at a local deli. It was nearly time to pick up the foods. As he strolled towards the deli, he saw a car that looked much like the bosses car driving towards the office. hopefully it wasnt Kimble he thought to himself. per his orders, the food was prepared and on time. puncuation meant alot to Hawk and he tipped the deli well. after a brief walk back, he put the food on an empty desk and annouced that food was ready

Report Post Tip

Sao walks in to the new HQ, told by Kimble to meet him there to discuss some things. He had just walked in to hear Shayne chanting for Zebras. He wasn't sure what she was talking about, until he looked around and saw a strange paint theme on the walls. He shook his head and put his head in his hands. Knowing Draven, he should have seen this coming. Then he shrugs and takes off his shoes. He bought new shoes to celebrate the move and would die to ruin them.

Sao walks behind Shayne, and claps her on the shoulders.

"Don't think about it...just do it...I need some help with these stripes."

Sao walks over to the nearest paint can, and takes up a brush. He begins the zebra stripes on the far wall, and looks back to Shayne for assistance.

Report Post Tip

Grabbing the bottle and hearing Shayne smiles, Draven smiles as she holds the bottle in the air.

To polka dots, zebra stripes and a wonderful city! She takes a drink then hands a brush to Shayne. Suddenly she hears Hawks voice yell FOOD and she took off running.

Seeing the food she grabs a sandwhich and then looks back at the small footprints tracked down the hall and to the food.

Umm.. She slips her shoes off and shrugs. Added color?

Report Post Tip

A little bit tipsy and a lot hungry I grabbed a meat ball sub from Hawk and almost uncontrollably a thought popped into my head and then blurted out of my mouth before I could react I yelled...

"FOOD FIGHT!"

Report Post Tip

Monet was smoking a cigarette heavily as he stepped through a door and into the hallway that Draven happen to be painting. His eyebrows scrunched together at her, paint flying, color going everywhere. He look at the hall, at Draven, then at the colors, then back at Draven. 

What the hell do you think you're doing?

He leaned heavily on his cane, continuing to smoke and glare at her like a madwoman. 

Report Post Tip

Stopped in her tracks and looked at Monet and took a few steps back as a meatball sandwhich hit her in the back.

JOEY! She screeched as she grabbed some and handed it to Monet. Hungry? And me doing.. I'm not doing anything I'm being completely innocent. She watched as a dap of paint dripped from her hair and down her cheek.

OHH.. Where ever did that come from? Want to help? She placed a clean brush in the oldmans hands and smiled.

Report Post Tip

Sao watches as sandwiches are being tossed around the room. In an effort to preserve his clothing, he avoids the group. Paint, he could handle, since he won't be getting any on himself, but with everyone throwing things around, this would be difficult.

Food fight...! Over.....that way!

Sao laughs in spite of himself and continues his painting. His masterpiece must be complete before Kimble came to meet him.

Report Post Tip

Monet sticks his cigarette between his wrinkled lips, still siliently watches these young folks and their shennangins. Food flying, paint flying. Crazy nutters, he thinks to himself. 

He shakes his head at the offer of a sandwhich, considering he had just come from his good friend's bar little whilea go. 

Good thing his clothes were always covered in dabbles of paint, so it really didn't matter if he got anything on them. Seeing Sao acting like a prick, he flicks the paint brush Draven handed to him at the man, splattering him with the white painting he had just dipped it in. 

He smirked to himself as Sao started to cuss. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaled deeply, smoke coming from his nostils and he studied the wall intently. Strips...zebra...hmmm, he thought. He starts to sketch a design on the wall he was allotted with the white paint. 

Report Post Tip

Draven laughed so hard as she watched the paint splatter all over Sao. She slightly stepped out of reach as she continued on with her polka dots. Suddenly she saw the color or Monet's shirt matched the green paint and she grabbed some of the green paint and stepped behind Monet. For a brief moment she thought about coloring his white hair to match but she new the old man could quickly out run her.

For an old man he was fast. So she drew the outline of his shadow on the wall.

Look Monet your forever here! She laughed as she accidently flung her brush causing it to splatter all over Monet's face.

Report Post Tip

Sao, swearing at Monet under his breath, comes up with a brilliant idea. He then sees Draven outline Monet's shadow on the wall. "I'll add to it..." he thinks to himself. He bends over and picks up the can of paint he's using for his stripes.

Sao approaches Monet from behind, silently, like a cat. He then chuckles to himself as he throws the entire can of paint over Monet, accenting Draven's trace of him. He laughs at Monet, and claps him on the back.

"Kimble will love the fact that you're memorialized on his wall."

Sao continues laughing, wiping the paint from Monet's back, and traces it along the wall.

Report Post Tip

Monet's face cringes and his body stiffens as Draven then Sao dump paint all over him. Green paint was dripping from his head, his beard, his clothes and even his cigarette. An outline of his body was indeed entirely visible on the wall. 

He opened his eyes slowly and wiped the paint from his face. He threw the cigarette in a bin and turned around to glare at Sao and Draven. 

Merde, you jerks. Although, I believe you're right. Kimble will in fact LOVE that I am and will always be on his wall. He does love me very very much, you know. 

The man bends over and tips his green covered brush into the white, again and splatters it hard at Sao and Draven before continuing his sketch around the outline of his body. 

If anyone fucks with that, they'll mess with me!!!!

Report Post Tip

Draven smeared the paint over her fave in an attempt to clean it off that Monet had flung at her. She huffed a bit and then walked over to the wall and traced a hand print.

This should be the person wall! Sao.. Your turn! She grabbed a can of purple paint and smiled.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wet Paint In New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL