Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:42:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
First Piece of Music you bought? Started by: John_Fareham on Apr 02, '22 10:44

I think it was the first, or maybe second, album of Aqua, still in the old audio tapes. Well, were my parents buying it for me, for going on holiday in summer, and it was really cool, I liked it so much back then.

Report Post Tip

am 1981 lol make money but ant got any thing but sword in hand to many ppl try  kill 

me why be sleep i dont pack gun lol

Report Post Tip
I don't remember the first piece of music I BOUGHT but I remember the first piece of music I got. It was weird al Yankovich. It was bad hair day. I'm not entirely sure why my parents thought I would like it on my 13th birthday but... It was my first CD I received for my discman so I will always treasure it lol.
Report Post Tip

I think it was Rammstein's Live Aus Berlin and Slipknot's first album. priorir to that we used to download and burn the songs on CDs. Only way to afford when you didnt have enough money and couldn't negotiate with your parents to get a raise.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
My first CD was Motörhead, The Ace of Spades. 10/10 would buy again and recommenf as first buy to all 14 year olds out there

I think it was a Jonas Brothers CD when I was like ten lmao. Shit is fire to this day lol

Report Post Tip

the first 3 pieces of music i bought were a 3 for 10 deal, i got spiders by space, no doubts tragic kingdom and oasis's wats the story morning glory, some decent cds

Report Post Tip

The first one was a Vynil fom Pink Floyd: dark side of the moon. Lost in time, not sure of what happened...

Report Post Tip

Well I am totally going to date myself here but the First album I bought was Nazereth Hair of the dog, Great album, I have 2 or 3 songs from that album on my playlist on my Iphone. Love Hurts, Now you're messin with a son of a bitch.. Those were the days..

I can't remember if it was my first album or which one it was, but when I was just eight years old I had a thing for KISS. I wasn't really even into the music. I just loved the way they looked and I loved that stupid theme park movie they did. It would be about five years later before I would actually enjoy the music. But I'm talking about KISS Love Gun and Alive II, a double album. As a grown up I don't think quite so much of them.

Report Post Tip

I was in camden town visiting a vinyl shop when I came across an original pressing of Sgt Peppers..total no brainer. It didn't matter the cost...I purchased it, still yet to play..but it's nice to know I have one!

Report Post Tip

That would be speak now by taylor swift. Bought it late though, I think after 3 years then I began buying all her albums.

Report Post Tip
1st piece of music i bought, thats one i will never forget 1999 Enema Of The State. Blink 182. Good music, awesome music video, one hell of a sexy nurse, one horny teenager. Put all of that together you get one hell of a crazy millenium era!
Report Post Tip
Oooooh you guys will likely tease me mercilessly right out of this chat but I’m going to go for it! The first cd I ever bought myself was the original soundtrack for High School Musical. The extended edition. I was not a classy teen but I loved it so very much!
Report Post Tip

I think it was the marshall mathers LP if i'm not mistaken.... I wasn't even old enough to buy it, i forgot how i managed to get it anyways.

Report Post Tip

The first album I ever bought is Yuna by Yuna. I fell in love with her song "Bad Idea" the first time listening to it on the radio.  The album itself was a combination of alternative/indie rock with several jazzy songs and a few pop-rock directions (but overall it's indie/alternative rock). It was truly a sweetly melancholic album lyrically and emotionally, her vocals are pleasantly sweet and soothing, and the whole album is just aestheticaly pleasant. There are also several sad songs that hit you in the feels, but not too blue. In conclusion, I always cherish Yuna by Yuna as my first album I never regret buying it and will treasure it always. 

P.S this is not a commercial

Report Post Tip
AC/DC the the greatest band of all time
Report Post Tip

The first 3 albums I bought as a kid was Destiny Child's - Survivor, Blink-182's Take off your pants and jacket, and The Marshall Mathers EP

No regrets.

Report Post Tip

Snoop Dogg's "Sippin on Gin and Juice" was the first piece of music I bought. I played it over and over. Called my friends over just to listen to it with me while we played Sega Genesis.

Report Post Tip

Oh boi,

inremember being big on the mixtapes. Dance mixes, awesome series, now etc etc.

as far as bands I can remember the green day dokie album. That might be it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: First Piece of Music you bought?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL