Get Timers Now!
X

Jul 04 - 05:06:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
NBA Playoffs Started by: HeadCoach on Apr 20, '22 12:02
I will be rooting for the Boston Celtics those young boys got it rolling after the New Year.

Going to be a tough series against the bucks but I have faith.
Report Post Tip

A strong performance by the defending champs last night and I was pleased to see it. Giannis reminds me of a young JFK_Jr. 

Well, you know, before I front kicked him into another dimension. 

Report Post Tip

The Sixers will become champions of the world and successfully complete the process.     Probably not, actually, but hopefully they force a game 7 this series.

Report Post Tip

Giannis makes me sad, he is unplayable. Jrue was very clutch as well. Hoping for a game 7, the Celtics - Bucks series has been a slugfest. 

Report Post Tip

The Minnesota Timberwolves are the best team ever.   They piss me off at the same time.  Good lord give us a good draft pic this year please

Report Post Tip

I'm with Boston Celtics, but Antentokoumpo seems "die" hard.

Since Lakers are out, i see Minnesota or Golden State to the finals.

All games though, will be tough ones.

Report Post Tip

I’d like to see the Mavericks pull something off, since Golden State doesn’t need to be there again. Suns looking like they’re about to blow it with how bad they’re losing these recent games.

Report Post Tip
Giannis has the potential to be the best ball player any of us have ever seen.
Report Post Tip

Big wins for the Celtics and the Mavs. Anyone but Miami to win it would be much appreciated. 

I thought the Celtics were in trouble when Giannis was nearly on a Triple Double after the 1st quarter, but what a second half. 

Report Post Tip
Very nice time for Grant Williams to have the game of his life, great game 7 by the Celtics. Bring on the Heat, hoping for revenge for the bubble year conference final. I feel much better about the Celtics this year than I did that year.

I also love how badly the Mavs beat down Phoenix, that team was too cocky for their own good and due for a lesson from my man Luka.

A Celtics - Mavs final is now the ideal scenario.
Report Post Tip

There is only one real problem: he stands at 6 ft 7 in tall, weighs 230 lb, from Ljubljana, Slovenia, Luka "THE PROBLEM" Doncic. 

Report Post Tip
Big Celtics win last night babyyyyyyyy

Marcus Smart is a prince
Report Post Tip

After the 3-0 for GSW, a 4 in row victories seems difficult, but not  impossible.

Miami and Boston are both strong teams and i think the winner will emerge from the details.

Either way, the finals will be interesting.

Report Post Tip

A good start picking up the W. Fuck GSW.

Heat and Celtics is a weird series. Maybe have a game that isn't a blowout in either direction?

Report Post Tip

Doncic LUKA! But no way Dallas can go from 3-1 to 3-4 but alas, what to tell you GSW have some amazing leadership, training, scouting. Unlike LA who brought 8 stars of age 40 and traded 10 young players plus picks bla bla, but, MJ GOAT.

Report Post Tip
Too true, Saito, the Lakers really do know how to be a terrible and unnecessary organization.

I'm happy to see the Mavs get one game, Luka is the best. A Dallas - Boston final would have been much cooler than the damn Warriors again.
Report Post Tip

I'm really hoping Boston can pull it out and finish. They dominated last night while being pretty banged up. Healthy in the finals could be a good series. Tatum can definitely take over a game just as easily as a Curry, imo.

Report Post Tip

Big game 1 for the Celtics. Or really, an insane 4th quarter. Big Al Horford with the heroics. Good result but can't bank on historic shooting percentages every night. It's going to be a fun series though.

Report Post Tip

How fun was the series Coach? Seems like it might not have been that fun after all. I'm guessing the fun levels in Coach's home gym are actually pretty low right now. 

Report Post Tip

just want to update this.. denver nuggets won the championship against miami heat 4-1  . nikola jokic was the mvp 2023

see yah NBA 2024

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NBA Playoffs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL