Get Timers Now!
X

Jul 02 - 04:46:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
NBA Playoffs Started by: HeadCoach on Apr 20, '22 12:02

They should really allow a mourning period between rounds. After the first round, both of my teams were sent fishing, and I was so bummed out that I had no desire to watch the next couple of rounds and only started getting back into it during the Finals....where I managed to catch one game.  Oh well.  Next year will be better for the Bucks and Cavs.  :D

Report Post Tip
Go cavs! Wel, more like RIP cavs :( Hopefully the playoffs go better for them next year. Not likely but theres always a chance.
Report Post Tip

I used to love watching basketball back in the 90’s. High compete level, great personalities. 

My team is the Raptors coming from Canada, and it was magical watch their run back in ‘19. But - as they’ve waned so has my interest in the sport.

Previous to them - I loved the Pacers because of Reggie Miller. He’s my favourite player of all time. Easily.

Report Post Tip
Let's all take a moment to appreciate the Celtics being NBA Champions, and deservedly so, while the LA Lakers prepare to waste a way-too-early draft pick on Lebron James Jr, amen
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm a Dallas fan and they were overmatched from the start. It would have been interesting to see if Denver could have been more competitive.

Report Post Tip

Maybe the most boring NBA finals ever. Probably just best to forget this one ever happened and move on. Nobody really cares about it anyway, who won? Not sure, don't care, whatever. 

Report Post Tip

I think Boston will win in five, 4-1 is my prediction and I was never wrong before when it comes to the results and guessing the winner, same how I predicted last few Super Bowl winners.

Report Post Tip

Ayeno_Thaik_Wondough, I can sense the jealousy of a purple and gold heart beating inside of you. There will be a lot of attention-seeking from LeBron and his son next year for you guys to cheer about. What a fun time that will be. 

Report Post Tip

The Lakers are done. AD cannot stay healthy, never has been never will be. I really thought it was the year for Dallas. I think these last few seasons have been great with the lack of dynasties. Maybe it's not good for business as opposed to when Golden State was dominant, but it's more enjoyable to watch the playoffs because any team xan beat any team. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

who ever one nice for them in NBA they are good players I don't Wach but play the game a lot its ok but hard then look but you make up draft picks you eite  

Report Post Tip

With Bigfoot dead and forgotten like whoever won the playoffs, I'm inclined to think more about next season. The words of profitt inspire me, "you make up draft picks you eite". Summer banter shot down. 

Report Post Tip

I was so pissed off that the Florida Panthers pulled it out in game 7.... oh this is about basketball....sorry don't do that.

Report Post Tip
Basketball, blah…. Such a boring sport to watch, I’d rather watch paint dry.

Is it football season yet???
Report Post Tip

NBA is the worst playoffs of the four major sports. There has been some drama but, year to year it is the same teams. When was the last time an unexpected team won the NBA title, honestly? Maybe the Pistons back in the early 2000s?

I get that baseball on the whole is boring, but come October every pitch is scrutinized. NFL speaks for itself, and NHL playoffs to me are the most entertaining.

Report Post Tip

I'm looking forward to seeing the cream of the draft, Bronny James plying his trade. Lakers needed something to get back on top and with his track record, I really think he could be the answer. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NBA Playoffs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL