Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 05:13:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Nothings free about free oh free Started by: Premeir on May 17, '22 03:31

Premier approaches the streets and drapes a flag around him, he stops and notices the crowd before him... he smirks and lights a cigar...

We all aren't from the state of "one of us"... we love to have true loyalty. We arent so "Omerta" as some of these mob ruling mafiosos would say nowadays. Nor could I or anyone ask every person on these shores to agree. For example; People like Vladimir claimed to be from a "faraway land" (they can do whatever they want) their identify with a group called "freeohfree” look what they've done to our town, our cities, our country. Do you want this?

A rising ride lifts all boats, reach out. Let us bring more soverignty to these shores aside from these shores. Real mafia ia what I can bring. 

So does it really matter where you're from? It's a matter of what you stand for at this pont. What you can tolerate? Can we all agree that the past and the present all agree that we all have something we can talk about? Chaos... It just depends on which chaos you prefer.

I for one don't identify with people that would destroy others based on their name or identification. I don't identify wiith people who would cheat those who would do anything outside of the powers of this land to hurt people. They have proven this time and time again with their proven admin bans or wacks.

if you are a like minded individual; who isn't going to support the soviet piece of shit aka "freeohfree" attacking other people for no reason then I stand with you. This Regime needs people who actually care. They care about nothing but power. feel free to reach out to one of the few that actuallly cares. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $233,337 Tip
Sunrise notes this and says premier can you come to my office
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

They care about nothing but power. 

As opposed to what?   

Report Post Tip
FrizzleFry - you insensitive oaf. He has used three L's in actually.

We all know what that means.
Report Post Tip

I could say a lot.. but I won't.
Instead I will say..

Don't let your loyalty turn into slavery.

Also,
I accept gifts in the form of pepsi. Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I could say a lot.. but I won't.
Instead I will say..

Don't let your dreams become memes.

Also,
I accept gifts in the form of dr peppy. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I think it goes deeper than that in the sense they wanted to destroy these shores. 

Report Post Tip

If you are loyal to yourself and what you believe in  then you can not become a slave to other men/ women. 

I agree with Huckleberry and so do others I have spoken to. They,  want to make people leave this place. If they didn't want this outcome they would not use the dynamics of this place to  harass people year after year. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
"sisterivoryDarkmore - I don't think they're talking about the same people you are."
Report Post Tip

JFMAST same people mate. 

I for one don't identify with people that would destroy others based on their name or identification.

Which describes you and Grin / Kuku.  Your behavior speaks louder than you words. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,001 Tip

Your words do JFMAST, Kuku and I a disservice. 

Report Post Tip

Grin-22

You think I care  if my words serve you. Not after all the years of harassment I have received from the you and Kuku and your friends.  What are you going to do shoot me,  bloodline me for many more years?

So what, I have no game goals you will destroy.  I don't allow players to make me leave a game, that honor goes to the way the staff and owners handle things, not on the players. 

Actions will always speak louder than any words. 

Don't like what I see show me something different, don't like the truth of your actions ,and kuku's or any one who supports you, show the lot of us something different.  

What did you expect me to have any respect for you or Kuku or those who support you  after all the years of bullshit / stalking/ blood lining/harassment I have taken from you? 
If you did you are dumber than you think I am.

"sisterivoryDarkmore, the people the OP are discussing 100% have absolutely to do with Grin, Kuku, and me.

Of that there is no doubt. IMO, however the only people that seem to actually want to expel people from these shores are the people who accuse other people of trying to expel people from these shores. They are the the ones that want people expelled from these shores. I think they are perhaps the only ones that want people expelled from these shores. I don't want anybody expelled from these shores. I dont think that scumbag Grin doesn't want anybody expelled from these shores, and I'm pretty sure Kuku doesn't want anybody to spell from these shores.

If you were honest, you sisterivoryDarkmore DO want people expelled, and so does the likes of JusLooking.

But, again, the OP is NOT talking about Grin, Kuku, and me. Get your facts straight.

That should read:

the people the OP are discussing 100% have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Grin, Kuku, and me. Of that there is no doubt.

IMO, however the only people that seem to actually want to expel people from these shores are the people who accuse other people of trying to expel people from these shores. They are the the ones that want people expelled from these shores.

I think they are perhaps the only ones that want people expelled from these shores. I don't want anybody expelled from these shores. I dont think that scumbag Grin doesn't want anybody expelled from these shores, and I'm pretty sure Kuku doesn't want anybody to spell from these shores.

If you were honest, you sisterivoryDarkmore DO want people expelled, and so does the likes of JusLooking. But, again, the OP is NOT talking about Grin, Kuku, and me. Get your facts straight.

Report Post Tip

JFMAST

Ironic then that it can be applied to you, Kuku and Grin22 and  the lot that supports you.

Maybe you all should not be calling the kettle black. 

Report Post Tip

If you were honest, you sisterivoryDarkmore DO want people expelled, and so does the likes of JusLooking.

I have been nothing but honest according what I have been shown. 

To answer your question:

You apparently don't know me as well as you perceive you do. I don't want people kicked from the game, not even grin/ kuku and those who support them.  

What I do want is for other players to feel like they can play the game, and when people come to me and say they are leaving the game and it is because of Grin or Kuku or one of their supporters, then something has to  change.

Usually the problem does which is the lot of you, but I have been standing up against you lot for years and don't see any of you stopping, Because  you are a self serving  lot and  can only boost your egos by trying to demoralize others. 

Report Post Tip

The problem, as always with you given the fact you're a lunatic, is you confuse everyone and associate their actions with mr. You and I have had two interactions. One was when you made that thread where you either pretended to write a dissertation about MR or actually wrote an idiotic and fundamentally flawed dissertation about MR, and when you hitlisted me without the common sense to make it anonymous. That's it. Everything else was someone you thought was me for some reason known only to you. 

This thread was not about JFMAST, Kuku or myself. Stop trying to adopt it for your own deluded nonsense. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
And "mr" should read "me". Not JFMAST or Kuku, "me".

Fidd shot the Smurf not Grin, confirmed.

Report Post Tip

sisterivoryDarkmore

"when people come to me and say they are leaving the game and it is because of Grin or Kuku or one of their supporters, then something has to  change."

Yeah... what if I came to you and said I was leaving because Person A kept tipping my speeches? Would something have to change?

You, and a few like you, are absolutely fixated on the notion that (hilariously) me, Grin, Kuku, Destro and who knows who else harass people into leaving.

What actually happens is that you and a few like you follow us, like plankton, attaching yourself to us and making these vague, baseless accusations in the hope of... what?

Where's your outrage that someone else who accuses me if 'harassment' literally threatened me IRL?  That not count?  Is it just the tipping of speeches that forces people into exile?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nothings free about free oh free
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL