Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Kimble! Godfather of New Orleans! Started by: Karma-Couture on Aug 25, '11 19:52

Today my friends and family is a magnificent day! A day I myself and I know many other have been looking forward to.

Moments ago, the old godfather of New Orleans paid Kimble a visit, a visit we shall remember for a long time.
The godfather had made Kimble an offer, a $100,000,000 offer, to take over the reigns of New Orleans.
A hundred million for New Orleans... Karma could see Kimble thinking it over... but then she noticed something else as well,
Kimble was slowly moving his hand towards his gun whilst looking the old godfather straight into his eyes.
Karma realised at that moment, they would not pay, they would fight.

Just as she had reached her gun, Kimble had pulled his and now held the old godfather at gun point. The godfathers bodyguards
had jumped up to come to his aid but before they could do anything a lound *BANG* had happend.
For a moment nobody did anything... The bodyguards just stood there looking at the lifeless body of their old godfather and
slowly the smoke faded from Kimbles'gun.
Kimble realised that the bodyguards had to go, they were too much of a liability. With the same speed as he had shot the
godfather he changed his aim at one of the bodyguards and pulled the trigger, this was the signal for Hawk and Karma to take
out the other two remaining bodyguards.

For a good few minutes nobody spoke, four bodies laid peacefully on the ground and Kimble was focussed at the dead godfather.
Hawk and Karma did not dare to speak, they looked at Kimble waiting for instructions.

"Get someone to clean up this mess, Kimble spoke finally. We've a lot of things to arrange."
And with that, Kimble made his way out of the room.

Karma sat down next to one of the bodies on the floor and lit up a cigarette, an addiction she just couldn't get rid off.
Kimble had come a long way, she was thinking....

Started under TheDean in old New York to move to Chicago after TheDeans retirement to run The Morningwood Elite family,
and later the Renegades... He had come a long, long way.

And here they were in New Orleans... a new era.

Kimble has taken of the position of Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble. Do us proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir. I have known your bloodline for a very long time, I couldn't be happier seeing you obtain the rank of Godfather.

Congratulations again JTG.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Kimble, I know you will do great in reconstruct New Orleans.

Alfie claps and whistles in joy

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble, Its good to see you made Godfather and well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations KImble. I wish you long and prosperous run.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble my friend. Such a triumpth day it has been for New Orleans. I wish you the very best of luck and a prosperous life.

May we all follow your lead, and serve you well.

Report Post Tip

Walking twords Kimble's bodyguards with hands open showing he means no harms he asks to congradulate the new godfather they of course say hes busy and Sinfest just leaves a message telling the new orleans godfather congradulations and good luck

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations Kimble, i know you will do a fantastic job in building New Orleans. The city as a whole can be proud to have such an illustrious and hard working Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Boss! I am so proud!

Off the to Batcave! I mean HQ!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Kimble, our bloodlines go way back and I can truly say youre very deserving. We all know that New Orleans will prosper under your rule.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble. You shall lead, and we shall serve.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble. I wish you well in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations boss!

You have worked very hard for this moment and it's finally arrived.  I'm sure the City of New Orleans will prosper under your leadership.

Report Post Tip

I'm honored to be apart of this most excellent moment.

Report Post Tip

Kimble, my friend, my mentor, I have waited so long for this day to arrive. Words can't describe how incredibly proud of you I am. Congratulations Godfather, may this be a long journey!

Report Post Tip

Ava stands in awe, looking at the Godfather, who is certainly larger than life.  Using all the courage she can find, Ava walks forward and extends her hand to Kimble.  Congratulations sir, I am proud to be a part of this wonderful city.  May you have a long and prosperous reign in New Orleans, Sir.

Report Post Tip

Well done JTG. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

"Kimble, I know that we did not get the chance to get to know each other very well, but from what I've seen I couldn't think of a better man to be the Godfather of New Orleans. You are a real mafioso and you take care of your own. I felt like I was part of a family under you and I know that it will continue to be that way under Stamina. Congratulations to the both of you on your amazing accomplishments!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend. It's been a long time coming. I knew it'd happen one day.

I look forward to working with you for a long time.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kimble! Godfather of New Orleans!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL